O.J Simpson steals oatmeal cookies in prison

steveox

When O.J. Simpson was sentenced to 33 years in prison in 2008 for kidnapping and armed robbery, the assumption of many was that would effectively be the last we heard of perhaps the most notorious athlete in American history.

Well, Simpson may have evaded tacklers as good as any running back in history, but he has struggled mightily to avoid trouble and headlines — and not even prison can change that.

The 66-year-old Simpson was reportedly caught by guards recently at Nevada's Lovelock Correctional Center trying to steal more than a dozen oatmeal cookies, a violation of prison rules. According to the Daily Mail, "Guards noticed the 66-year-old hiding something under his prison clothes as he walked back to his cell after lunch."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...napping-armed-robbery-33-year-sentence-092613

You see what being poor does to you?. Rich people have no problems. I never heard Donald Trump or Bill Gates ever say these words "" I cant afford it''' Theyre Billionaires they can buy anything. Yes winning powerball jackpot will solve all my problems. When I win powerball my problems are over. I no longer have to steal from wal mart. I wont ever have to budget my money .I will have a life of my own.

Werbung:
Steve, you are an idiot if you steal things from Walmart. I hope you get caught and sent to jail.

Like I said if I was rich id wouldn't be doing it. Why you think Billionaires don't shoplift? Cause they never use these words.

I CANT AFFORD IT!

Werbung:
Do you know why O.J Stole? Youre not allowed to spend money when youre in prison. Nobody has money when theyre in prison. When you get lunch and dinner in prison you get the same amount like everyone else. You dont get 2 slices of steak you get 1/2 once of steak. You don't get 3 chicken wings you get 1 chicken wing. Everyone dresses the same in prison. You don't get to wear nice suits n ties like real people do in the real world..In prison you get an jumpsuit with a number on you. That's why people steal. If O.J was allowed to keep a credit card in prison he could get seconds and pay for it. America isn't a communist country like China or North Korea is. Look at the people in that county theyre all dressed the same and get the same amount of food is why theres no crime in communist countries. In a capitalist country you have the rich n the poor, To have and to have nots. That's why theres crime in America.

Back