O-M-G what idiot lined this up for Michele Obama ?

Werbung:
She had to be smart enough to know NASCAR people are not obama fans or is she really that much into her own little bubble?

I cannot imagine any scenario which made this a good idea. Hell half the drivers invited to the White House didn't show. Of course maybe they WANTED to make her look bad... hmmmm.....

I cannot imagine any scenario which made this a good idea. Hell half the drivers invited to the White House didn't show. Of course maybe they WANTED to make her look bad... hmmmm.....

I think someone wanting to make her look bad is a given, but what I can't figure out is if she is really that dumb she thought it would go well or is her bubble she lives in really that small?

this attempt is less idiotic

but not much.

a celebration of country music with this lineuo ?

Lauren Alaina, The Band Perry, Dierks Bentley, Alison Krauss, Kris Kristofferson, Lyle Lovett, Mickey, Darius Rucker and James Taylor.

Now Alison Krauss is a real star in the bluegrass world but the rest ? an American Idol teenager the headliner and just when did James Taylor turn country ? I mean they could probably have gotten a Dixie Chick or two one would think.

Hey, Michelle........

These are the people your husband made fun of in 2008 by saying "they were clinging to their bibles and guns"....

What the hell else did she expect? The Obama's don't get it. They obviously think the rest of America is as dumb as their constituents.

I think someone wanting to make her look bad is a given, but what I can't figure out is if she is really that dumb she thought it would go well or is her bubble she lives in really that small?

she is not smart (though she does not realize this) so maybe this is the case

Hey, Michelle........

These are the people your husband made fun of in 2008 by saying "they were clinging to their bibles and guns"....

What the hell else did she expect? The Obama's don't get it. They obviously think the rest of America is as dumb as their constituents.

well she and the hubby do have a history of thinking this is the case.

I know. I t so the best they can do is hink a lot of their supporters are getting tired of these two. Looks like Chris Matthews and Arian Huffington have jumped off the band wagon. Obama's toast.

they are bummed that Hillary would not step in so the best they can do is make pouty faces and then grind whoever emerges from the GOP and hope for the best.

Werbung:
Back