Obama a Bastard?

Werbung:
Are you old enough to remember the late 50's and early 60's my friend?

She engaged in sexual intercourse with a man who was NOT her husband, which makes her a CRAVEN SLUT.

She brought forth a child from that illicit relationship, which makes the issue of that relationship a BASTARD.

There's also the distinct possibility that that BASTARD may very well not even be a United States citizen because of the fact that there appears to be evidence that he was born in Kenya, to a woman who was not at least 19 years of age (US law for deferring automatic citizenship in 1961)!

Space Alien... try saying he's a Space Alien. Because all this gibberish wouldn't sell pot at Woodstock!:D

There's and old saying that's goes: When you see someone writing about someones character using unproven accusations and personal attacks it says a lot more about the writer than the subject.

Nuff said.

Man how scared can one group be over a VP pick?

Sad Sad Sad,.....Fed I'm disappointed you have nothing better then this kind of Dirt to sling.

I swear, some of you have absolutely NO sense of humor!!

This whole thing was nothing more than a swipe and the Dim-O-Craps and their consistant and unceasing BS attacks on President Bush for the past 8 years as well as against McCain during the current election cycle.

They've brought up every single "National Enquirer" type attack for YEARS, and nobody has had the GUTS to throw the crap right back at them. Well, I'm not afraid to do a bit of digging in the mud and slinging it right back at 'em, by the DUMPTRUCK FULL just to see how they like it for a change!

I swear, some of you have absolutely NO sense of humor!!

This whole thing was nothing more than a swipe and the Dim-O-Craps and their consistant and unceasing BS attacks on President Bush for the past 8 years as well as against McCain during the current election cycle.

They've brought up every single "National Enquirer" type attack for YEARS, and nobody has had the GUTS to throw the crap right back at them. Well, I'm not afraid to do a bit of digging in the mud and slinging it right back at 'em, by the DUMPTRUCK FULL just to see how they like it for a change!

Its only funny if you are making fun of republicans, conservatives, bush and McCain

if you say anything true or not about dems. libs or the people they vote for you are a hate monger and you are slinging mud.

its a double standard that we will just have to get used to

Werbung:
Space Alien... try saying he's a Space Alien. Because all this gibberish wouldn't sell pot at Woodstock!:D

There's and old saying that's goes: When you see someone writing about someones character using unproven accusations and personal attacks it says a lot more about the writer than the subject.

Nuff said.

I'm VERY glad to see you write that, because I'm now going to go back through EVERY post you've EVER made, and make a post of EVERY ONE of YOUR personal attacks agains President Bush, VP Cheney, and any and every Republican, and make you CHOKE ON YOUR OWN WORDS!

LIBERAL, THY NAME IS HYPOCRISY!!!!

Back