Obama: Above my pay grade?!

SusanConstant

Obama and McCain were at the church Rich Warren heads. Did anyone hear Obama answer that it was "above his pay grade" to reason when life begins? He refused to answer; he tried to separate the theological answer from the biological one but then said something like: You know, that's "above my pay grade". If we paid Obama a million dollars he could not reason this as he cannot reason and apply constitutional law on behalf of women and children. Besides, acting as President and Commander makes everything fall under your pay grade as that would be executive order or a vote. A salary to act as President is a matter of reality and formality; a person has to eat; it is not to actually to be compensated for the job as that cannot be measured. Also, is the President your equal or not? Is his energy worth more than yours? You might pay someone to relieve you of the responsibility of making the decisons; I would not.

He's already admitting he cannot do the job as the number one thing any President and Commander must do is embody the law and to do that you must not only know the words but reason and apply it no matter how difficult the question as everything in life is a matter of reasoned decision making. You must live it out as action defines you. If a man says "I can't reason that", "I will not reason that" or "That's impossible to know" - run. He's admitting: I'm not willing and nothing and no one can make an unwilling man willing.

I know this exact answer and even the process but the only clue Obama ever needed was: Science has proven nerve activity exists at 5 weeks. The real, actual reason he refuses to go here is he knows how unpopular the answer is and we cannot afford to have anyone sitting in that office who is out to protect his ego.

McCain said he believes life begins at conception. I disagree.

Life begins in your own head first; either a baby is a person or not. You make a reasoned decision long before you ever have sex. Biologically a baby is a person - the right comes into existence - at 5 weeks or 28 days post implantation. This is not the forum in which to reason it. I'll merely say: We do not know exactly when a fertilized egg attaches itself to the uterine wall; we all know when we had sex. We can all count.

It is my true belief, based on scientific fact and on my own experience of actually being pregnant that abortion until 5 weeks is legal as the right has not come into existence but after that point, the fetus is now a person with the rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Currently women and the men who impregante them are not guilty as they do not own the knowledge - yet. It is about the opportunity existing for the fetus, and once that exists at 5 weeks then the equal protection and due process clauses kick in. The right of privacy? It belongs to: The baby. Leave it alone. The mother's right of privacy ends where her baby's right begins. A health condition? Only that woman can ever make that decision; only she knows the exact, unique facts of her life. Making life and death decisions for ourselves and others - commanding - is how we claim liberty thus come to own our personhood.

Monster doctors we licensed then protected? That's another issue entirely.

Obama should do what I did - act. I marched agaisnt abortion, I crossed a picket line, I've been a client of planned parenthood, my own doctor who is very ethical and moral was almost crucified for providing abortions but then also caring for indigent women who needed other services but could not get them due to money and I witnessed an abortion as I accompanied a friend. My mother was also a maternity nurse and I gave birth twice. I'll give him a pass on actual birth as he has a great eyewitness: his own wife. I know what I saw and felt. That's how you define what you believe - who you are - and so then you can go over the evidence to see if you can support your belief with evidence rising to proof. If you cannot your belief is mistaken or you do not know something. By continuing to act upon what you believe based upon your very own experience of life - your very own evidence and proof - you learn what is fact and what is not. The proof reveals itself.

I will not ever - never - vote for any person who tells me he is not willing and who does not act upon his beliefs; he cannot preside and he cannot command...I especially will not vote for you if your belief is a secret. If you will not tell me what you believe, how can I match it to your words, your actions and your results - life aka the state of my own life including my feelings and the state of the nation? How can I ever know who and what you are? How can I ever know the truth of anything? I knew to expect the current mess with no legal President and a Chief Justice making and amending law as I possess the human ability to reason so I could begin preparing myself for the disaster but do we really need to suffer a secret President before we learn from our mistake?

Secrets keep a national family sick. They rob a nation of its national identity -its founding principles and its founding feeling.

Werbung:
In a perfect world Susan. Now consider this: If Obama or even McCain said that he believes in evolution he would destroy his chances of being elected. Sadly it is that bad and you need to acknowledge that instead of living in a dream world.

And also you said:

No, that is wrong. Sex is not only for reproducing and every human being has a right to expect to be able to have sex without the woman becoming pregnant with a margin of comfort of not becoming pregnant of upwards of 99.9% reliability of birth control measures. To think otherwise is medieval and boorish at best. The issue becomes one of accepting that .1% chance of producing a child and then if the woman becomes the 1 unlucky one out of a thousand then she has the right to resort to abortion to right the mistake.

The only way to correct your error is to tell you to 'get with the program'. Religious beliefs are of no connsequence whatsoever for some people and it's none of anybody else's business what they do with their lives. It's american for them to think that they do!

Remember that abortion was legalized based on lies, where is the outrage?

Being pro-choice and allowing the woman to make the decision concerning her own body is the only intelligent position.

Does it not bother you that it was based on a lie?

And, on top of that, what is intelligent about supporting partial birth abortion? That involves carrying the baby 9 months and then killing it basically as it is being born.

And if the democratic party was really pro-"choice" as you say, they sure do not seem to show it in many other areas. You say it is intelligent to let a women make decisions concerning her own body, but the party that says this also says they are more intelligent about spending people's money, and they should make that choice. They also are against the "choice" of where kids can go to school. The list goes on and on.

Being pro-choice and allowing the woman to make the decision concerning her own body is the only intelligent position.

Murder is NOT a "choice", and in case you missed it in Biology 101, it's not "her" body, it's a BABY that she's MURDERING.

Murder is NOT a "choice", and in case you missed it in Biology 101, it's not "her" body, it's a BABY that she's MURDERING.
Yet Obama managed to vote against legislation that would permit a baby to not be aborted after it was born. I guess he supports abortion even when it is irrelevant to the woman's body.

Obama and McCain were at the church Rich Warren heads.

And McCain blew him away. Even the guy oh Air America said that McCain did better in the debate.

Guess when he has to actually talk for himself instead of reading a teleprompter he doesnt do so well and he says stuff like there are "57 states" and "um, uuum, um".

It would not bother me in the least to learn that the US decision to allow abortions could have been based on a lie. If it was then it was a lie with a good purpose. And in fact the Roe vs. Wade decision has reduced the amount of crime in the US due to the fact that many unwanted babies were never born. How many gun murders in the US it prevented would be a guess to boggle the mind.

So it is OK to lie when the end justify the means? So if Bush then said we invaded Iraq based on a lie to try to bring the price of oil down, you should be OK with that given this logic.

Add to that, trying to relate Roe V Wade to crime rates in the US is quite the stretch, and I do not think there is a connection. If you want to claim that gun violence dropped because of this (which is dubious), I can just as easily claim that we aborted ourselves right out of quicker cures for cancer and new technological innovations as we destroyed 30 million minds.

To say that a woman doesn't have a right to choose for herself what she is going to do with her body is supportive of dictatorial evil.

Saying that someone does not have the right to live for no reason is supportive of dictatorial evil.

Obama lied during the debate about his view on abortion:

Newly obtained documents prove that in 2003, Barack Obama, as chairman of an IL state Senate committee, voted down a bill to protect live-born survivors of abortion - even after the panel had amended the bill to contain verbatim language, copied from a federal bill passed by Congress without objection in 2002, explicitly foreclosing any impact on abortion. Obama’s legislative actions in 2003 - denying effective protection even to babies born alive during abortions - were contrary to the position taken on the same language by even the most liberal members of Congress. The bill Obama killed was virtually identical to the federal bill that even NARAL ultimately did not oppose.

Ie. Obama has always believed in killing babies and has voted that way.

Werbung:
Obama lied during the debate about his view on abortion:

Newly obtained documents prove that in 2003, Barack Obama, as chairman of an IL state Senate committee, voted down a bill to protect live-born survivors of abortion - even after the panel had amended the bill to contain verbatim language, copied from a federal bill passed by Congress without objection in 2002, explicitly foreclosing any impact on abortion. Obama’s legislative actions in 2003 - denying effective protection even to babies born alive during abortions - were contrary to the position taken on the same language by even the most liberal members of Congress. The bill Obama killed was virtually identical to the federal bill that even NARAL ultimately did not oppose.

Ie. Obama has always believed in killing babies and has voted that way.

I dont think that information is new, it just has not been reported on much.

But yep! HOPE! Babies need not apply

Back