Obama adviser lobbied

Werbung:
... to protect Fanny Mae from oversight. :rolleyes:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/nov/18/obama-adviser-lobbied-to-protect-fannie/

Yet again, we see that democrats were involved over and over in the subprime debacle.

You seem surprised? This is old news. The mortgage meltdown was a manufactured crisis by Nobama that hit during a presidential campaign. What a coincidence. Isn't that something?

Nobama's new chief of staff was on the board of Fannie. Fannie CEO Raines was an advisor to the campaign. Best story is Barney Frank the Fannie man lover was having a homosexual affair with someone at Fannie while getting paid off by Fannie and didn't respond to warnings to regulate them in 05 and 06. Where I come from he would be called a whore.

This elections was a joke. 4 years and out for Nobama. Show me your birth certificate.

You seem surprised? This is old news. The mortgage meltdown was a manufactured crisis by Nobama that hit during a presidential campaign. What a coincidence. Isn't that something?

Nobama's new chief of staff was on the board of Fannie. Fannie CEO Raines was an advisor to the campaign. Best story is Barney Frank the Fannie man lover was having a homosexual affair with someone at Fannie while getting paid off by Fannie and didn't respond to warnings to regulate them in 05 and 06. Where I come from he would be called a whore.

This elections was a joke. 4 years and out for Nobama. Show me your birth certificate.

I think people who still believe they need to see Obama's Birth certificate are retarded worthless people who would just stop talking and typing as if there opinions have any value. Idiots all of them..

I think people who still believe they need to see Obama's Birth certificate are retarded worthless people who would just stop talking and typing as if there opinions have any value. Idiots all of them..

Ironically I think people who attack others for voicing their opinion, assume their own opinion matters to others, when it doesn't.

Further, think a person who claims something doesn't matter, when according to the law, it does, are idiots all of them.

Finely, I think that a person who claims something has been done, when the court says it has not been done, should shut up, and file their claim in court and prove the truth of the matter.

As the saying goes... put your money where your mouth is. Or shut the mouth.

Ironically I think people who attack others for voicing their opinion, assume their own opinion matters to others, when it doesn't.

Further, think a person who claims something doesn't matter, when according to the law, it does, are idiots all of them.

Finely, I think that a person who claims something has been done, when the court says it has not been done, should shut up, and file their claim in court and prove the truth of the matter.

As the saying goes... put your money where your mouth is. Or shut the mouth.

you know why it does not matter? becuse its baseless. if it was true it would, but again over and over it has been shown he is, but never stops the claims. And you make claims against him, you prove it, he is not the one who has to prove he is American.

You guys keep making the claims, the proof he is if out there , and you have ZERO NOTHING NADA...Put up or shut up. The courts have over and over said you have no case, deal with it.

you know why it does not matter? becuse its baseless. if it was true it would, but again over and over it has been shown he is, but never stops the claims. And you make claims against him, you prove it, he is not the one who has to prove he is American.

You guys keep making the claims, the proof he is if out there , and you have ZERO NOTHING NADA...Put up or shut up. The courts have over and over said you have no case, deal with it.

There is proof that he has not shown any judge a birth certificate, there is also proof that he has paid a number of times attorneys to go to court and ask the case be thrown out and extended rather than show the document.

if you think other wise then produce the the proof of the birth certificate given to the judge. That would settle the matter in moments.

People are just going to keep filing suits until its resolved, that I guess you will have to deal with because its not going away no matter how much obama ignores it, stalls it and sticks his head in the sand.

People are just going to keep filing suits until its resolved, that I guess you will have to deal with because its not going away no matter how much obama ignores it, stalls it and sticks his head in the sand.
Jeez.....you people are STLL upset 'cause Sarah; Queen O' The Bimbos missed-out on her fast-track-to-The Senate??!!!! :confused:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p

There is proof that he has not shown any judge a birth certificate, there is also proof that he has paid a number of times attorneys to go to court and ask the case be thrown out and extended rather than show the document.

if you think other wise then produce the the proof of the birth certificate given to the judge. That would settle the matter in moments.

and you know why it will keep being thrown out? Becuse they have no legal grounds and its been shown.

Werbung:
and you know why it will keep being thrown out? Becuse they have no legal grounds and its been shown.

The case was thrown out because the lower court "wrongly" decided that it was not a personal interest of Berg to see the birth certificate. It is bergs right. It is my right.

It is NOT my right to see your birth certificate. I have no true need to see it, but someone who is going to be the president and only has 3 things needed to quailfy, if one of those are in question then we the people have a right to know. As Senator, we did not have a right to know. As president, we do.

I would not care if I saw it or knew about it EXCEPT for the reason he is about to become the president.

Back