Obama affirms his Islamic faith.

PLC1

Staff member
President Barack Hussain Obama has just affirmed his faith and declared to the world his belief in Islam.

"The joy of belonging to the true religion supersedes the need to win elections," said the president. "I am declaring my faith, and, if that loses the election so be it. I must be what I am."

His announcement has been meet with a mixture of surprise, anger, and joy. According to Fox, "We knew all along he was a Muslim. We told you he was. Now, why should it be a surprise that he lied about this, along with everything else he has lied about? How long will it be before he openly declares himself a Marxist as well?"
MSNBC had different take on the story: "What difference does it make? We didn't elect a preacher, after all. We elected someone to clean up the mess left by the Bush Administration."

This story is currently all over Fox news, but, just in case you haven't seen it, here's a link.

Werbung:
I always knew it. I feel so betrayed. I believed all the hype. I will forever support Sarah Palin. She is the true conservative leadership America needs...no the true conservative leadership America and the World deserves.

Note: local time 9:52

Back