Obama and Dodd received money from AIG

Werbung:
:mad:Now we know why Obama was so in favor of the continuous money pouring into AIG.

When you get you gotta give. Just like with Acorn and the middle east.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=7110145&page=1

You dems gettin all of this.

Obama was going to be a breath of fresh air. Well... I guess he blew it didn't he.

Look we just came off the worst President EVER George W. Bush! (by all polling statistics ever tabulated as well as the sorry state of affairs he dumped on the American people)

President Obama is doing great and working as hard and as fast as he can to turn things around. I'm very proud of America for turning away from the stuck on stupid policies of the previous 8 years!

Look we just came off the worst President EVER George W. Bush! (by all polling statistics ever tabulated as well as the sorry state of affairs he dumped on the American people)

President Obama is doing great and working as hard and as fast as he can to turn things around. I'm very proud of America for turning away from the stuck on stupid policies of the previous 8 years!

You are proud of Obama considering screwing the military out of medical?
you are proud of him taking the right to cary a hand gun away from pilots?
you are proud that he spent more money that bush did in 8 years with two wars and 911 and Katrina?

Ill stay stuck on stupid :)

I guess it's different when a dem is caught as a liar. The same kind of thinking that blames society for their failures. It's apparently O.K. for a dem senator who received more contribution money from AIG than anyone, to screw the American taxpayer out of money to pay back THAT favor. Sounds like things have really changed in Washington. Yep, Obam-ba is really changing the way the Senate does business, yesirree....

But they'll just stick to the limited mentality of blaming Bush for anything that happens under this administration, because that's what liberals do....blame everyone else for all of their ills.

You are proud of Obama considering screwing the military out of medical?
you are proud of him taking the right to cary a hand gun away from pilots?
you are proud that he spent more money that bush did in 8 years with two wars and 911 and Katrina?

Ill stay stuck on stupid :)

President Obama will do more good overall for veterans and active duty forces than the Republicans ever did. As I recall it was the Republicants that fought tooth and nail to stop the new GI Bill for instance. President Obama and the Democrats passed it!

Overall flying security should be at a point where pilots don't need guns. Remember a pilot can be a plant or go bonkers too!

I'm proud President Obama is doing the FDR thing and not the Herbert Hoover thing yes.

The point of the post is to put blame where it belongs. Dodd knew that monies from the bailout were going to be used for paying bonuses. Hell, he put the stipulation in there!
Then he lied, tried to cover it up, and finally admitted being "less than truthful" which I guess isn't the same as being a liar when it's a dem. If liberals really want to clean up Washington, and get rid of those who were VERY instrumental in the American people incurring an astronomical debt so the elite could continue with their status quo, then Dodd needs to be put out to pasture, along with Barney Frank. I'm sure they will "come up" with something together.

President Obama will do more good overall for veterans and active duty forces than the Republicans ever did. As I recall it was the Republicants that fought tooth and nail to stop the new GI Bill for instance. President Obama and the Democrats passed it!

Overall flying security should be at a point where pilots don't need guns. Remember a pilot can be a plant or go bonkers too!

I'm proud President Obama is doing the FDR thing and not the Herbert Hoover thing yes.

What does that have to do with the fact that Obama and Dodd took campaign money.

No news media is covering that. If that were on t.v., as it should be, you think his approval numbers wouldn't nose dive? Guess again.

He has been nothing but dishonest from day one in the white house.

Werbung:
does anyone think that any money taken , was the reason for the fact they all are getting huge retarded bonus? I doubt any ratinal people would think that...so NoObama I am sure you do.

Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, and doesn't address the point that Dodd is a liar, Barney Frank is a liar, and not only that, they were both instrumental in screwing the American public. They should lose their jobs in disgrace. Bush was a disgrace and should be named as such as well. Unfortunately, the brilliant folks in Conn. and Mass. keep sending them back. Both Dodd and Barney are pointing fingers with lightning speed, as cowards do, so they probably wouldn't mind if their constituents took the blame.

Wow, this blaming everyone else for one's problems could be fun couldn't it? Too bad I have honor.

Back