1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Obama and Hillary to campaign together

Discussion in 'Elections & Political Parties' started by Popeye, Jun 20, 2008.

1. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

From TPM:

This is great news for all REAL Democrats and it signals that Clinton is willing to do her part to elect Obama the next POTUS. Regardless of the outcome of the election I think Hillary realizes that her future within the party depends upon her doing the right thing.

2. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

Translation: A former first lady has lowered herself to butt-kissing an incompetent cult leader so that she can get whatever crumbs are thrown her way. As much as I detest Hillary, I still am empathetically embarassed for her. And "POTUS"??? Can't you spare four more letters and say "president"?

3. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

Translation: You don't like it because you know it will help unite the party thus giving Obama a better chance of victory in Nov. Can't you make an effort to even spell "embarrassed" correctly ? I would think you should be well acquainted with the word.

4. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

People who use such ugly concoctions as "POTUS" shouldn't lecture others about typos. :D

5. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

Where the hell is the RNC? Now they should be running Hillary quotes about Obama:

6. XCALIDEM

XCALIDEM Active Member

7. pocketfullofshells

pocketfullofshells Well-Known Member

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
    because those worked so well for her? I am sure CLinton is shamed that you do not supporter her helping the party. She realy was hoping to please the Right wing hacks :)

Its about time she started to wake up and see the real world where she lost and its time to help the party. But I know you want her to start some splinter run or something, just to split the vote as its most likey based on history , the only way McCain can win.

8. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

She does have a lot of debt but look at the bright side. She is making Obama pay it. so all the Obama supporters who donate money to him, the ones who loathe Hillary, ARE STUCK PAYING OFF HER DEBT!

So, just call it devine justice. I hope the Obamabots pay off all of her debt then some how she snags the nomination at the convention.

that would be double devine justice, and I would have a big laugh :D

9. top gun

top gun New Member

Not true...

None of the money that's Obama has raised will go to Hillary's debt. They will be doing some fund raising together now to help pay off her debt.

I'm glad Obama has so much grass roots support and he's got so much money in the bank to fight the Radical Right this time. For the first time in a long time the Dems have the fund raising advantage... and mostly by small dollar amount contributors... :) a whole big lot of small dollar contributors!!! :)

WE WANT BARACK!!! and Hillary supporters are all family to us!