1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Obama and his ties to ACORN & Voter Fraud

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by GenSeneca, Sep 5, 2008.

1. GenSeneca

GenSeneca Well-Known Member

There is way to much to post in all its corrupt and morally depraved detail... I'll hit some highlights, provide links, and sum it up with a couple predictions for the Election. Just remember, this is what he did as a "Community Organizer"....

A little about ACORN:

I made the prediction that this election would be fraught with MASSIVE voter fraud, that's because I already knew about Obama's deep connections to ACORN and expect nothing less... Every election, they get even more brazen while the number of ACORN members caught red handed in fraud rise exponentially, yet they still enjoy Tax Free status as a 527 and their corruption is allowed to continue....

So now I make another prediction:
    The Just-Us brothers will be barking at the moon before, during and after the election, over the Supreme Courts ruling that upheld Voter ID as constitutional.
    [​IMG]
    Everytime you hear one of them say "Voter suppression", realize that they are complaining about FRAUDULENT votes not being counted.

And another:
    Should Obama LOSE the election, he will take it like Gore did in 2000 - Like a spoiled child - and throw a temper tantrum that will last for a couple years.
    [​IMG]
    Perhaps, like Gore, Obama will retire to the woods for a couple years and grow a beard...

2. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

It is a known fact that he is assisted in voter fraud. Chicago is the most currupt city in any state in the whole of the US

he will need a whole lot of those "special" votes to win too. He should send his guys to all the states so everyone can master voter fraud as well as Chicago does it.

love that new pic by the way :)

3. GOP(JT)

GOP(JT) New Member

well it's good to finally know what exactly a community organizer does lol

4. Dr.Who

Dr.Who Well-Known Member

Is ACORN really the group he is talking about when he says he was a community organzier?

Because if it was then that all by itself would be a good reason to not only vote against the guy but to open a criminal investigation.

5. GenSeneca

First off... the CO in ACORN is "Community Organization" - Hence his Community Organizer title...

Secondly, from the first article:

Obama got to train hoodlums to use intimidation and force for political gain - Sounds an awful lot like the definition to Terrorism - but because he was at the top of the food chain, he never had to be duck walked into the back of a police cruiser and whisked away to jail.

Those people SACRIFICED for Obama to achieve political gain, and now he's asking the ENTIRE NATION to sacrifice for the Obama Administration... Like I said, Obama has never had to sacrifice anything to get where he is, sacrifice is the job for all us serfs and common folk... Not Messiahs.

6. Dr.Who

Dr.Who Well-Known Member

Did he wear black jump boots? Maybe a brown shirt?

7. GOP(JT)

GOP(JT) New Member

i'm really surprised not many people are responding to this... it's kind of a big deal lol

8. GenSeneca

More dirt about ACORN and OBama:

9. Pandora

Obama supporters refuse to look at who and what obama is, they are just franticly posting anything they can negative about sara palin and mccain.

10. GOP(JT)

GOP(JT) New Member

ya... that explains it lol. kinda fun to watch' em squirm though :)

11. Pandora

I love your picture, I want a copy for my obama memories album

12. GOP(JT)

GOP(JT) New Member

13. Dr.Who

Dr.Who Well-Known Member

There has been a lot of talk about experience. By far the most experience one brings to the presidence is the experience of choosing advisers and partners. So far Sen. Obama has chosen ACORN, Wright, Ayers, Rezco, and several others who are pretty poor examples of human decency or smarts.

President Bush's biggest mistake was probably not being able to discern the good advise from the bad advise he got from his cabinet and generals.

What do you suppose Sen. Obama's cabinet would look like?

14. Pandora

The most currupt people in washington. Everyone as far left as he can find them. No middle of the road people and god forbid anyone who isnt like him.

There would be no compromise. All attorneys who could figure out quickly how to silence the three top raido programs that expose him for all that he is.

It will be an interesting time. I will buy guns and get ready for the time Ill have to use them