Obama and Terrorist Ayers

I think this stuff will become ads in October.

Some kid got into trouble at school for wearing a homemade shirt on patriot day saying Obama is friends to terrorists.

The shirt was not a lie and completely accurate but the kid got suspended.

that was the first, and more will come. Obama can not hide the fact that he is a friend to terrorists. And we should not stop talking about it.

Yea, but he wasn't suspended for wearing the shirt. He was suspended for refusing to take it off. (more sarcasm)

Werbung:
Here is a site that defends the relationship:

http://factbeat.com/get_story.php?id=282

It says:
Fact: Hannity selectively quoted Axelrod when he said that Ayers and Obama were friendly.

Hannity left out the last part of Axelrod's statement, in which he said that Obama and Ayers were friendly in that "they know each other, as anyone whose kids go to school together."

This indicates that the two were "friendly" more as acquaintances, rather than as friends who spend a great deal of time together.

In addition, Hannity omitted the fact that Axelrod also went on to say that Ayers' defense of the Weather Underground bombings was "objectionable, and I think Barack would also say that was objectionable. I don't think he's ever had an in-depth discussion [with Ayers] about them."

The piece Hannity quoted from also quoted Axelrod as saying, "He (Obama) thinks what was done then was wrong and outrageous, and he believes that you can't defend the indefensible—but he's looking forward, he's not looking back."

So even though this thread starts with more than a dozen documented long term interactions/partnerships between O and Ayers the apologists for the O campaign can say that they were more or less just acquaintencses since they went to school together.

I went to school with lots of people (grad class of 2500) and in the almost 30 years since graduation I have only run into one or two. And I certainly would not nurture any relationships with people who were losers let alone unrepentant terrorists.

Back