Obama announces that the **GOP** will 'cripple' America

Little-Acorn

Yes, you heard that right.

After Democrats spending 30 years or more pushing national home-loan schemes that gave loans to people unlikely to pay them back, by the millions, and so plunging the nation into a recession not seen in living memory... and exploding the size and scope of government far in violation of anythig the Framers ever hoped to contain with the 10th amendment... and piling mandates, restrictions, and regulations on businesses until companies almost have to spend more on compliance than on wages... and borrowing money into the trillions and dwarfing anyting even the Bush administration ever did... and increasing spending and debt to the point where the country gets is credit rating reduced for the first time in history... and injecting so much doubt and uncertainty into the economy that everyone is afraid to hire without knowing what health care costs, regulatory burdens etc. will be, causing unemployment to rise to sustained levels not seen since the Great Depression, if then....

...now President Obama comes out and announces that it's REPUBLICANS who will "cripple" the country?

What planet, exactly, does this man live on???

-----------------------------------------------------------

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-09-25-17-28-31

Obama says GOP would 'cripple' America

By ERICA WERNER
Associated Press
Sep 25, 6:34 PM EDT

SEATTLE (AP) -- President Barack Obama charged Sunday that the GOP vision of government would "fundamentally cripple America," as he tried out his newly combative message on the liberal West Coast.

Aiming to renew the ardor of Democratic loyalists who have grown increasingly disenchanted with him, the president mixed frontal attacks on Republicans with words of encouragement intended to buck up the faithful as the 2012 campaign revs up.

"From the moment I took office what we've seen is a constant ideological pushback against any kind of sensible reforms that would make our economy work better and give people more opportunity," the president said at an intimate brunch fundraiser at the Medina, Wash., home of former Microsoft executive Jon Shirley.

Werbung:
Yes, you heard that right.

After Democrats spending 30 years or more pushing national home-loan schemes that gave loans to people unlikely to pay them back, by the millions, and so plunging the nation into a recession not seen in living memory... and exploding the size and scope of government far in violation of anythig the Framers ever hoped to contain with the 10th amendment... and piling mandates, restrictions, and regulations on businesses until companies almost have to spend more on compliance than on wages... and borrowing money into the trillions and dwarfing anyting even the Bush administration ever did... and increasing spending and debt to the point where the country gets is credit rating reduced for the first time in history... and injecting so much doubt and uncertainty into the economy that everyone is afraid to hire without knowing what health care costs, regulatory burdens etc. will be, causing unemployment to rise to sustained levels not seen since the Great Depression, if then....

...now President Obama comes out and announces that it's REPUBLICANS who will "cripple" the country?

What planet, exactly, does this man live on???

-----------------------------------------------------------

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-09-25-17-28-31

Obama says GOP would 'cripple' America

By ERICA WERNER
Associated Press
Sep 25, 6:34 PM EDT

SEATTLE (AP) -- President Barack Obama charged Sunday that the GOP vision of government would "fundamentally cripple America," as he tried out his newly combative message on the liberal West Coast.

Aiming to renew the ardor of Democratic loyalists who have grown increasingly disenchanted with him, the president mixed frontal attacks on Republicans with words of encouragement intended to buck up the faithful as the 2012 campaign revs up.

"From the moment I took office what we've seen is a constant ideological pushback against any kind of sensible reforms that would make our economy work better and give people more opportunity," the president said at an intimate brunch fundraiser at the Medina, Wash., home of former Microsoft executive Jon Shirley.

Good for Obama! Thank you for sharing this. Nice to see that he has finally understood that compromises do not work with extremists.

Good for Obama! Thank you for sharing this. Nice to see that he has finally understood that compromises do not work with extremists.

I bet you really buy his lies about sensible reforms ! But you are right, any attempt to compromise with Obama is a mistake.

I bet you really buy his lies about sensible reforms ! But you are right, any attempt to compromise with Obama is a mistake.

I bet you really buy the Koch brothers lies and Boehner's "gifts" to his corporate sponsors friend.

It is obvious to most of America by now that all the GOP is willing to contribute to this government is NOTHING.

But, we both have a right to our opinions and our beliefs.

I bet you really buy the Koch brothers lies and Boehner's "gifts" to his corporate sponsors friend.

It is obvious to most of America by now that all the GOP is willing to contribute to this government is NOTHING.

But, we both have a right to our opinions and our beliefs.

I'd avoid talking gifts in light of Solyndra and Light squared. The GOP is for things that would benefit the country. I suspect they will move on the few carrots in the Obama 2nd stimulus but most of it is of no value. And who passed budgets as is their job one and who did not ?

Yes, there has been so much fearmongering over the last 3 years. . .even death panels!. . .

Lucky we have Fox News to tell us the story straight and keep us optimistic! :rolleyes::D:D

Well you know those evil republicans just want the slave days back
And god knows what else the jack asses on DNC network persuade their drooling bots to believe. Throw old people out on the street and take away their social security, Oh yeah and have the rich pay nothing so all the welfare people can pay it all :)

some of it is actually kind of funny in a twisted sort of way

Well you know those evil republicans just want the slave days back
And god knows what else the jack asses on DNC network persuade their drooling bots to believe. Throw old people out on the street and take away their social security, Oh yeah and have the rich pay nothing so all the welfare people can pay it all :)

some of it is actually kind of funny in a twisted sort of way

Some people are REALLY gullible! ;):D:D

Yes, there has been so much fearmongering over the last 3 years. . .even death panels!. . .

Lucky we have Fox News to tell us the story straight and keep us optimistic! :rolleyes::D:D

don't forget Secret Fema Camps, and that Obama has a secret army he is going to send to take your guns away...and he is a Secret Muslim! Fear him white people...or he will send Common after you!

Werbung:
don't forget Secret Fema Camps, and that Obama has a secret army he is going to send to take your guns away...and he is a Secret Muslim! Fear him white people...or he will send Common after you!

obama bragged he was going to build an army as big as our military and equally funded.

you know that, why shouldn't we believe him when he says it

Back