Obama asked for "help" here is my offer!

always

Mr. President , during your miserable "State of the Union" speech last night , you asked for assistance in solving our mess. I would like to pass along the following:If you and your Party are really serious and honest about helping America and all Americans , Please do by working with ALL of our Congress to do the following:
1- Drop the Health Care Bill that you and the radical leftist in our Congress are trying to force down our throats!
2- Do not wait until 2012 to reduce spending , DO IT NOW!! cancel the unspent stimulus spending from 2009.
3- Throw out your new $150 Billion stimulus that already passed the House
4-Prevent repaid TARP monies from being spent on other wasteful "nutty" ideas.
5- Stop your childish tantrums at those whom disagree with you,ie. your cowardly attack on our Supreme Court last night. It makes you look even more unstable and thus harms our economy.
6-Do not allow BUSH TAX CUTS to expire!! Extend them through 2012 at least.
Yes, American needs our entire Congress working together to restore our nation to the economic health we enjoyed from 2001- 2006, in spite of the Terrorist attack in 2001..
To do this we need a grown up in our White House, just being age 48, does not mean you are a grown up. You must also be mentally strong and in control . Presently you lack in both departments.
Obama did not cause all our current problems BUT neither have you solved any. We hired you to assist in solving our problems, we know where the blame lies. You are not our dictator, we do not want one, you are to lead and do so with common sense and without political bias.
So far you have failed miserably,America cannot afford you if you do not change and wise up. What say you, Mr. President?

Werbung:
BHO, you need to throw Nancy under the bus, say it's all her fault, that she wouldn't follow your leadership, then tack to the center al la Bill Clinton. I'm not holding my breath.

Werbung:
You got that right my friend, but Obama doesn't listen to anybody, especially the American people, except Rahm Emanuel, David Axelrod, Nancy Pelosi & the Huffington Post mob.

Back