Obama Attacks White People

Werbung:
I love how we are like Bosnia

Man If I thought America sucked as bad as Obama thinks it sucks, I would move!

I also love the part where white men in the berbs dont like paying taxes to the poor black inner city kids. race baiting at its best!

Sounds like Black Liberation Theology..... :)

But don't take my word for it....

Here's Jeremiah Wright to remind us of it:

Too funny. In spite of all the smears, John McCain is still losing, and will lose. In spite of all the lies, John McCain is losing, and will lose. In spite of all the distortions, John McCain is losing and will lose.

Conservative... when being wrong is just not enough.

Obama and Wright do not say the same stuff. That's simply a straight up lie.

very softly obama said, here in this clip you apparently did not listen to. how white men in the suburbs didnt want to pay for the education for kids in the inner city. same sort of stuff wright screamed at church.

white mans greed leaves a world in need, obama said it very softly when reading portions of his own book, wright said same words in church but he screamed them and it seemed worse

wright screamed it at the top of his lungs....US of KKK A

softly Obama compared Los Angeles to Bosnia and other 3d world countries who "keep the black man down" very soflty said

Softly Obama told us about his racist white grandmother who feared black men on the street

rev wright screamed at the top of his lungs Hillary doesnt know what it means to be a black man

the stuff is right in front of your face if you decided to open your ears and eyes. He does race bait, he does it often.. he just says it so softly its not as alarming.

Imagine Obama screaming (if you can)

Imagine him screaming these words.. that he only spoke softly

"People in small towns cling to their guns and god and have antipathy for those who are not like them."

It was offending enough when he said it softly but it is the same kind of stuff that rev write screams.

call me a liar all you like, its true even if you pretened its not true

AS mean and nasty as Obama is , As UNAMERICAN as he is , As much as he is out to destroy our way of life in America , As much as he takes "dirty Money " from foreign Terrorists . As much as he Controls our National Media , Despite all of these thing and More , And Worse, IF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA is ELECTED it will be YOUR FAULT , NOT HIS!!! It will be YOU who SOLD OUT AMERICA! If OBAMA WINS , AMERCAN LOOSES, BIG TIME and WILL NEVER RECOVER!!!

I love how we are like Bosnia

Man If I thought America sucked as bad as Obama thinks it sucks, I would move!

I also love the part where white men in the berbs dont like paying taxes to the poor black inner city kids. race baiting at its best!

Yeah, the evil "racist white man" who wants the fruits of his labors to benefit his own family instead of a bunch of crack-headed, lazy, welfare and food stamp whores who have never worked a day in their lives. I wonder what would happen if they were FORCED to get off their dead lazy butts and actually go out and get a job, or STARVE?!?!?!?!? I can only imagine that they'd find out real quick why the "evil white man" doesn't want to give his money away to those who REFUSE to work too!

Werbung:
Back