Obama being sued over his citizenship! Prove it!!

Alright, we're going off topic for this one...

Let me start by saying... Wiki is a good starting point for information but on this subject, its woefully inadequate....
..er.. the big lie concept was actually the invention of Adolf Hitler.
I have to disagree... he didn't "invent" the concept in Mein Kampf, he defined it as it had been explained in a fraudulent article published in 1903: The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.
"...To what an extent the whole existence of this people is based on a continuous lie is shown incomparably by the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, so infinitely hated by the Jews. They are based on a forgery, the Frankfurter Zeitung moans and screams once every week: the best proof that they are authentic... For once this book has become the common property of a people, the Jewish menace may be considered as broken."-- Mein Kampf, Chapter Xl - Nation and Race - Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion. (P. 423 in my copy)
It's worth noting: Hitler bought into this lie because it was vociferously denounced as a being a lie... Apply this failed logic to my conversations with Popeye about Voter Fraud and its clear why he persists in claims of "GOP Voter Suppression" for wanting FAKE names removed from voter rolls.

Now it would hardly have been worth my crediting the original source (or Hitler) since most people have never heard of the protocols (or read Mein Kampf), instead, I credited the person who made the concept infamous.
... in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie...
-------------------
It is important to remember that he was describing the Jews..
While he was saying that it was the Jews who were fomenting a "Big Lie", its very clear from his words that he felt the broad masses of his own nation were of 'primitive and simplistic minds', making them easily duped by anyone... not just the Jews. This concept was not lost on Goebbels, he brought this concept to the fore in all his propaganda, knowing, and counting on, the gullibility of the 'masses'.

As for the claim on WIKI that Hitler was against using this technique on his own people... Hitler, whether consciously or not, was in fact using the technique in the creation of Mein Kampf - using his own big lie to convince others of a different big lie.
However, you are also right in that Josef Goebbels used the concept, but to describe the english

The common misunderstanding is that the Nazis used the concept to describe themselves, but this is not true. Politicans hate to call themselves liars.
Again, the original claim of the existence of a "big Jewish lie", was in and of itself a "Big Lie"... one that Hitler, Goebbels, Streicher, et all, knew would be accepted as truth when told to the 'primitive, simplistic masses' of Germany... just as it had been accepted as truth to their own primitive, simplistic minds.

This also holds true for the claim about the "Big English Lie", it is, its own Big Lie... one entirely fabricated by Goebbels.

Werbung:
If anyone believes that either political party or any candidate for President of the United States would go forward with a multi-million dollar campaign without the legal requirements to take that position... I have a great deal going on 8 track tapes for ya!:D

Not to mention that it might of come up in the State Senate and US Senate campaigns, vetting and official mandatory background checks.

Come on ladies & gentlemen don't continue to embarrass yourselves by just so obviously getting an early start at being a poor loser.

If anyone believes that either political party or any candidate for President of the United States would go forward with a multi-million dollar campaign without the legal requirements to take that position... I have a great deal going on 8 track tapes for ya!:D

Not to mention that it might of come up in the State Senate and US Senate campaigns, vetting and official mandatory background checks.

Come on ladies & gentlemen don't continue to embarrass yourselves by just so obviously getting an early start at being a poor loser.

This is the whole point that you continue to ignore, he has NOT been "vetted", and in fact consistantly insists on keeping as many of his records as possible totally sealed.

When the issue of McCains having been born at the Naval Base in Panama, nearly 30 years AFTER his first taking office in the Congress, and despite the fact that his citizenship would have had to have already been answered prior to his being granted his security clearances for the Navy, it still became necessary to show that ALL Naval Bases are now, and always have been, in fact, considered to be US Territory, and therefore McCain IS in fact a US citizen.

The question before us not is whether or not Obama was born in Hawaii, or if he was born in Kenya. This is a very simple issue to resolve, and can be answered by simply producing the hospital billing records relating to his birth. To answer the question about whether or not his mother was in Kenya or Hawaii when he was born, simply produce the airlines passenger manifests from his mothers visit to Kenya. Neither of these is difficult, and would put the entire issue to rest once and for all, and the fact that it has not been answered leaves many people to wonder, what is being hidden along with all of the other aspects of his past that are being concealed?

I know but one out of many other sites Factcheck is bias

Everyone is a bit bias. I do not think that they are somehow "covering" for him in this situation however.

I am all for McCain winning, but I think that saying he was not born here is a non-starter.

Factcheck claims they were able to examine the real birth certificate.

Story here.

Hey big rob,

did you know that factcheck is sponsored by Annenberg fund? This is the same fund that gave Bill Ayers $50 million to help out the inner schools in chicago. The same money that Ayres gave to Obama to start his radical schools in the inner cities?

Do you think that there might be a small bias???? :confused:

Hey big rob,

did you know that factcheck is sponsored by Annenberg fund? This is the same fund that gave Bill Ayers $50 million to help out the inner schools in chicago. The same money that Ayres gave to Obama to start his radical schools in the inner cities?

Do you think that there might be a small bias???? :confused:

Absolutely there is most likely a bias. Everyone has a bias.

I just do not really see this issue going anywhere before the election. I think you pointed out something with adoption laws earlier which would make for more of a case, as opposed to fighting about where he was born.

Mr. Carpenter;68049]This is the whole point that you continue to ignore, he has NOT been "vetted", and in fact consistantly insists on keeping as many of his records as possible totally sealed.

Trust me nothing is "sealed" to the CIA, FBI and NSA... and they are completely satisfied with the documentation and ability to have Senator Obama a United States Senator hold his high National Security Clearance.

But don't let me dissuade you. By all means please spend as much time as possible chasing your tail.:)

Werbung:
Trust me nothing is "sealed" to the CIA, FBI and NSA... and they are completely satisfied with the documentation and ability to have Senator Obama a United States Senator hold his high National Security Clearance.

But don't let me dissuade you. By all means please spend as much time as possible chasing your tail.:)

Just to point out again, you do not undergo the same process as everyone else for a security clearance when you are an elected official. Your election is all you need to get one.

Back