Obama blows money during recession.

Andy said:
So if it feels good, it must be right? Funny, I think crack addicts and Obamabots must have a lot more in common than I had suspected.
Don't u know u are insulting more then half of the US population? Do u really love your country?

I love my sister too. But when she does something really really stupid, I say, you did something really really stupid. Why? Because hopefully she'll be wiser the next time around, and not make the same mistake.

"I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage."

She needs insulted. Idiots voted for this politician, and they deserve to be insulted. Then hopefully they'll grow up and be wiser next time we elect a president.

Historic? The Time's own manual for writing says "Use [the word historic] with caution for a current event, because history's verdict is rarely predictable by journalists, and the word suggests hyperbole."
Now "hyperbole" sounds fitting.
whatever

Ooooo good answer. Not just anyone can say "whatever" with as much meaning and intelligence as you.

Historic will be determined by history. If Obama goes down in a flaming crash, it will be about as historic as the first impeached president.

Millions? Yeah Washington DC said there was 1.8 million people. You really trust politicians interested in inflating their own importance? Oddly, D.C. officials cited the Washington Post for their numbers, yet the Washington Post said there was only 1 million there.

Even more amusing, a professor at Arizona State University using satellite imaging, not hyperbole, calculated only 800K at the party. Funny how facts and evidence are routinely trumped by leftist partisan BS that's so typically spewed on the internet, isn't it Top Gun?

Reminds me of Lewis Farrakhan's Million man march, that didn't make it to a million.
Oh come on! There is no way to calculate it precise but most of all, 1 or 2 million, it's both enormous! And if I may add might the other billlions of worldcitizens watching

Yeah world citizens. As if I care if a bunch of people in other countries are watching for Obama. The fact remains, there were not "millions" at Obama's inauguration.

"Along came a black citizen of Kenya African origins, a Muslim, who had studied in an Islamic school in Indonesia. His name is Obama"

I suppose one of the "billions of worldcitizens".

Why not open your horizon instead of disagreeing upfront?
There are enormous amounts of posibilities for just as many different events.
Think bigger

Sorry, I limit my horizons to truth. If you can't handle truth, then you live in an "open horizon" of fairy tails.

Werbung:
Cite? Last I heard, the $170 didn't include those other things. I would be interested in reading your source.

That said, even if it was $158 Million, the left still claimed that was excessive and wasteful, yet Obama's $170 million, isn't? Hypocritical left again?

Strawman. The left? I'm not the left, don't speak for the left, never did complain about Bush's few cents per capita spent on an inauguration, don't really care whether one spent a nickle more than the other.

Bush's Congress? The Congress that did overrides on all the bills he veto'd because they over spent?

The Congress that was in power for six long years, the one that passed spending bill after spending bill that was never, ever vetoed. That Congress.

Why would anyone make an issue over the cost of an inauguration, when the government has been overspending by thousands of times as much as any such party? What's the big deal? IMO, you're just looking for anything to bash Obama. If you want to bash him, go for the real money, the bailout money, but remember that his predecessor did the same thing.

There is no such thing as a fiscally conservative party in Washington any more. Maybe, there never was.

Many of them probably on welfare, that should have saved their money, but then again, the "great one" will just bail them out when they have nothing.

Remember, it's the Libs along with Obama, Pelosi and Reid _ The three stooges - that are playing this "class warfare" card. They are scaring everyone into thinking We must act now or we will all be doomed doomed doomed!.

Spending all of that money was a joke. Obama just campaigned and talks about all the people struggling, and then he says, Let's have a party and then raise taxes.

That's ridiculous to say many on welfare. You demean the American people when you say totally unfounded things like that about hard working Americans.

President Obama is for personal responsibility but the country needs a stimulus and unlike Bush he's not going to float it all with almost no oversight to just the big wig banks and Wall Streeters to blow on bonuses, mergers, and corporate jets.

The country is going to get some needed improvements out of his package!

And by the way... he's cutting taxes on at least 95% of people and may not even raise the tax on the over $250K crowd for a year or two.

It's great to see our country behind our new President by a 70% approval and it's good to see a President with the energy and the work ethic to get the job done!

iconatorobamahesjustherfj9.gif

President Obama is for personal responsibility but the country needs a stimulus and unlike Bush he's not going to float it all with almost no oversight to just the big wig banks and Wall Streeters to blow on bonuses, mergers, and corporate jets.

Personal responsibility somehow does not mesh with an 800 plus billion dollar government hand out.

Yes, a whopping 5% of that money will go to infrastructure projects. A large portion of the rest goes to garbage.

And by the way... he's cutting taxes on at least 95% of people and may not even raise the tax on the over $250K crowd for a year or two.

Good thing for us we don't believe in massive spending and tax cuts.. oh wait, now we do right?

It's great to see our country behind our new President by a 70% approval and it's good to see a President with the energy and the work ethic to get the job done!

Again, 9 days on the job, quite the resume to judge.

Strawman. The left? I'm not the left, don't speak for the left, never did complain about Bush's few cents per capita spent on an inauguration, don't really care whether one spent a nickle more than the other.

I didn't say YOU did. I said the left did. And the left did. So it's not a strawman. You simply didn't read what was there, made false assumptions, and then attacked those false assumptions.

The point of the statement was to illustrate the hypocrisy of those on the left. If it doesn't apply to you, then it doesn't apply to you.

The Congress that was in power for six long years, the one that passed spending bill after spending bill that was never, ever vetoed. That Congress.

Oh I agree. There is no question that congress did their share of passing too much spending. But it's also true that democrats had a much greater say in what happened during the republican majority, then democrats claim.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=30143&s=rcmp
Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and her Democrat allies are poised to rewrite House rules today, ending term limits for committee chairmen and curtailing a procedural motion for Republicans to offer alternative legislation. Changing the rules will make it easier for Democrats to raise taxes without opposition.

Pelosi’s maneuvers are the latest sign that she has abandoned her promise to “create the most honest, most open, and most ethical Congress in history.” By limiting the minority’s ability to offer alternative legislation on the House floor, Pelosi is shutting down one of the few legislative weapons Republicans have at their disposal. Ending term limits means many chairman will weild the gavel until they retire or die.

This effectively wipes out any say by the minority. In other words, prior to this, they did have a say. So the democrats before gaining the majority, did have influence on legislation.

However, from here forward, the republicans do not. Everything is 100% democrats fault.

Why would anyone make an issue over the cost of an inauguration, when the government has been overspending by thousands of times as much as any such party? What's the big deal? IMO, you're just looking for anything to bash Obama. If you want to bash him, go for the real money, the bailout money, but remember that his predecessor did the same thing.

There is no such thing as a fiscally conservative party in Washington any more. Maybe, there never was.

I am pointing out the hypocrisy of the left, a very real issue. How can we trust ANYTHING a leftist says, when they are so clearly hypocritical on every issue there is? Why should we trust what any of the democrats here say, when they hold other people to completely different standards than their own?

Character matters. If you can't stay consistent on some of the smallest issues, we should have any faith you'll stay consistent on major ones.

Werbung:
That's ridiculous to say many on welfare. You demean the American people when you say totally unfounded things like that about hard working Americans.

Speaking of personal responsibility, no oversight, blown money on bonuses:

Well looky there... no oversight, blown money on bonuses, and no personal responsibility. And to think Obama called on frank raines for economic policy advice! Blow it out your ear leftist :D

Robert Reich: It's important these jobs not go to high school professionals or white male construction workers. (Racism alive and well in the Obama camp)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT1TkLgfinE

Hope and Change = Racism!

I remember when Bush's approval rating was 92%. Obama will never hit that.

Back