Obama calls Palin a Pig (Not Nice)

The furore around Obama's comment shows the world just how low US politics has sunk

Why do you keep making a fool out of yourself, pontificating about a country you manifestly know little about? This incident is NOTHHHHHIIIIINNNNNNNNG
compared to the eight years of slurs, lies and defamation by the US leftwing, who in an unprecedented barrage of sewage on the net have dragged the level of political discourse in the US down to unprecedented lows.

Werbung:
I'm not sure if you realise but the republicans have been in power for the last 8 years and have monumentally mismanaged your domestic economy and your international standing.

Obama will lose a lot of votes as racists vote for the white coffin dodger and the white pit-bull/pig hybrid but all the focus is on Obama using the exact same phrase that McCain did.

Oh, I forgot, McCain is white.

Sen. Obama has a growing reputation for poor use of terms and details. Or lack there of. If we look long and hard enough into any politicians' words during campaign battles, we can find things either wrong, fabricated, insulting and/or downright dangerous. The measure of the person is how they handle it when these things come up. That is where the poor judgment comes to light.

have 200 cameras follow you for a year and have to talk 20 times a day to groups of people and see if you dont screw up a bit....Like McCain has not has 100 of them himself..

and what he said was fine, only the media and Republicans have decided to make issue where there is none.

have 200 cameras follow you for a year and have to talk 20 times a day to groups of people and see if you dont screw up a bit....Like McCain has not has 100 of them himself..

and what he said was fine, only the media and Republicans have decided to make issue where there is none.

You're taking exception where there should be none. There is nothing that I've said that is inconsistent with your point. I'm not sure what it is about Sen. Obama, why he feels the need to regularly inject homily after homily. Most of his flubs come from when he is speaking off script. And yes, the more exposure is there, the more gaffs that will surface.

I BELIEVE that what he said was fine. Personally, I give him the benefit of a doubt on that. You seem to be putting me into the "making an issue where there is none" category. The issue I have is his method of addressing the whole thing. Instead of just a simple, straight-forward statement, he had to ratchet it up, politicizing the whole thing even more. If he'd wanted, he could have very simply defused the whole thing.

Obama spoke to a televised crowd in this case.
They chanted No Pitbull after he smeared Palin with the comments.
They understood his meaning even if you can't.
He could have corrected the crowd, but he didn't.

Now the proof is in the polls.
Right afterwards McCain pulled ahead.

Women don't like these kind of remarks against
other women, trust me! There's a backlash brewing!

Werbung:
OBAMA AND PALIN TO BE MORTALLY DIVIDED OR MORALLY UNITED
Christian patriots, Kennedy Liberal Obama and Reagan Conservative Palin, left hand and right hand of the American People, are the younger generation now leading the Holy Cultural War for Christian culture and Constitutional rule, against the subversive Leiberman Neo-Liberals and Podhoretz Neo-Conservatives.
These Neo-Marxists enemies of the American People, originating from the millions of refugees from Nazi German and Marxist Soviet Union, are historically notorious for the tactic of politically dividing patriots against other, by mortal hatred. Shall they succeed in their scheme of getting Obama and Palin to politically destroy each other; or shall they succeed in politically uniting Obama and Palin against them?
When Palin’s daughter was slanderously attacked by the Neo-Marxist Neo-Con/Neo-Lib press, Obama condemned their propaganda with the statement that the subject is a private family matter. And Obama’s consistent refusal to play along with their divisive hate-baiting tactics against Palin is intensifying their hysterical Obamaphobia. Palin’s uncompromising condemnation of sacrifice child killing suggests that she too refuses to play along with the Neo-Marxist Neo-Con/Neo-Lib press.
Reagan Conservatives are now rallying around Palin, and ignoring Podhoretz Neo-Con McCain. But unless McCain suddenly gets a surprise date with the Grim Reaper, Reagan Conservative Palin shall not be the candidate for President. Palin, rather that Leiberjudasman, was cunningly selected in utter desperation, by the Podhoretz Neo-Cons to be McCain’s vice-presidential running mate, for the sole purpose of politically destroying Obama. If this trick fools the American People into electing McCain, Palin shall then be treacherously bound and gagged.

Back