Obama care might be a such a bad thing if done the right way.

steveox

Like i do favor the poor, middle class, Disabled and the retirees making less than $50,000 a year to get free health care. People make over $100,000 should be forced to buy health insurance. Heath insurance can be expensive. But people making good money should be required to buy health insurance. Being wealthy is not a right its a privilege.

Werbung:
Most employers cover their employees health care. They may have to pay for their family's coverage, but it's a lot cheaper than trying to get it on their own. Also, it's usually offered as part of their employment package.

Like i do favor the poor, middle class, Disabled and the retirees making less than $50,000 a year to get free health care.
"Free" meaning you will pay for it for them?

That's noble.

Drop me a line and I'll help. I think it's a worthy cause.

Glad to know you have dropped the idea of FORCING me to do it.

People make over $100,000 should be forced to buy health insurance. But people making good money should be required to buy health insurance. Being wealthy is not a right its a privilege.
What part of the Soviet Union do you intend to live in, to see this compulsion carried out?

And when citizens object to being pushed around by your do-gooding ninnies and punch you in the nose when you start trying to "force" them, what do you intend to do then?

Like i do favor the poor, middle class, Disabled and the retirees making less than $50,000 a year to get free health care. People make over $100,000 should be forced to buy health insurance. Heath insurance can be expensive. But people making good money should be required to buy health insurance. Being wealthy is not a right its a privilege.

hmmm... no on all counts.

Well most people cant afford it. And you have to do paperwork to get something covered. So i say if you make over $100,000 youre required to buy health insurance or pay the fine. You can hire someone do the paperwork means more created jobs for the wealthy to pay.

If the Medicare behemoth isn't enough of a disaster or a lesson, now they want to expand it to the whole country? Since when did the government ever do any thing efficiently?

What planet do these people come from? Sorry, but this is not about free health care for the poor. This is about the destruction of American capitalism in insurance companies, pharmaceuticals and the unionization of all medical personnel.

There are going to be a lot of unsuspecting and unhappy people when they get that bill from the IRS next year for their free health care.

Favoring one group over another is discrimination.
The alleged favors the poor get are not all that good as it leaves them worse off in the end.
Forcing people to buy things is immoral and unconstitutinal.
health insurance is expensive bc washington messed with it and it will be even more expensive with O-care
being wealthy is largely based on choices and it is actually a right.

Well most people cant afford it. And you have to do paperwork to get something covered. So i say if you make over $100,000 youre required to buy health insurance or pay the fine. You can hire someone do the paperwork means more created jobs for the wealthy to pay.
You seem to have somehow missed the questions I asked you.

Here they are again:

1.) What part of the Soviet Union do you intend to live in, to see this compulsion carried out?

2.) And when citizens object to being pushed around by your do-gooding ninnies and punch you in the nose when you start trying to "force" them, what do you intend to do then?

You seem to have somehow missed the questions I asked you.

Here they are again:

1.) What part of the Soviet Union do you intend to live in, to see this compulsion carried out?

2.) And when citizens object to being pushed around by your do-gooding ninnies and punch you in the nose when you start trying to "force" them, what do you intend to do then?

Its not a communist idea. Its about fairness. Did you ever watch the movie John Q? Sometimes when you cant get health care and you need it to save your or your loved ones life you get pushed over the edge by the system. You saw in one scene the wealthy man in a wheelchair is gonna recover fine but John Q son is still in intensive care with an enlarged heart problem and they still didnt put his name on donors list. So he took the emergency room hostage. His friend spoke out and said "" Its not someone is out of whick its something is out of whack. If Johns last name was rockenfeller or carries $100 bills in his wallet he wouldnt be in this sitution. First you have inpatent surgery and then outpatent surgery and then out of luck surgery"" . Its to make the system fair. Why should a rich person be able to get medical treatment without unnessary paperwork and proper procedures? Look at Christina Applegate. She was dianosed with breast cancer. Now shes out of danger because shes got money and wealth plus shes got the best doctor . But an average person with ordinary income cant escape what Christina Applegate did. An average person with ordinary income will likely die with breast cancer. Health Care system is just like the justice system. If you have money and wealth and commit a crime youll likely get off a guilty verdict with a very good lawyer. But if youre poor and middle class you get a public defender and youll spend time behind bars. You see its the wealthy who really have freedom in America the poor and middle class dont have freedom.

Its not a communist idea. Its about fairness. Did you ever watch the movie John Q? Sometimes when you cant get health care and you need it to save your or your loved ones life you get pushed over the edge by the system. You saw in one scene the wealthy man in a wheelchair is gonna recover fine but John Q son is still in intensive care with an enlarged heart problem and they still didnt put his name on donors list. So he took the emergency room hostage. His friend spoke out and said "" Its not someone is out of whick its something is out of whack. If Johns last name was rockenfeller or carries $100 bills in his wallet he wouldnt be in this sitution. First you have inpatent surgery and then outpatent surgery and then out of luck surgery"" . Its to make the system fair. Why should a rich person be able to get medical treatment without unnessary paperwork and proper procedures? Look at Christina Applegate. She was dianosed with breast cancer. Now shes out of danger because shes got money and wealth plus shes got the best doctor . But an average person with ordinary income cant escape what Christina Applegate did. An average person with ordinary income will likely die with breast cancer. Health Care system is just like the justice system. If you have money and wealth and commit a crime youll likely get off a guilty verdict with a very good lawyer. But if youre poor and middle class you get a public defender and youll spend time behind bars. You see its the wealthy who really have freedom in America the poor and middle class dont have freedom.

charity is not the job of the government

Well some of it should. By being wealthy means you should share the wealth. Just because you have millions of dollars doesnt mean you shouldnt escape some of the obstacles of life. Thats the job of the government. Look Canada has the best heathcare. And you cant sneak into Canada and get their benefits like the Mexicans and Cubans do in America. They wont let you unlike Liberals in America allow the Mexicans get free education,Health care and food stamps. And the DOJ wont allow states enforce illegal immingration laws unlike Liberals in Canada allow provinces enforce. Heres what happens to you when you sneak into Canada illegaly
http://www.ehow.com/list_6513062_canada_s-illegal-entry-immigration-laws.html

Eric Holder wont allow us enforce our laws.

Well,,, Health care is crap in the U.S. GO WATCH THE MOVIE JOHN Q! And youll see what im talking about. Yeah Youll quilfy for health care from your job BUT ITS AN HMO!!! A lot Differant coverage then what rich people get!

Little-Acorn said:
Where on Earth do you get this silly tripe?

Do you ever think ANY of it through? Or do you just spout off whatever wishful thinking pops into your head, no matter how impossible or destructive?
Well,,, Health care is crap in the U.S. GO WATCH THE MOVIE JOHN Q! And youll see what im talking about.
So, you get your silly tripe from the movies?

I might have known. (yawn)

Werbung:
I Know its a movie. But the message in that movie is what ordinary americans face every day! Now let me give you an example,,Suppose Christina Applegate had an HMO ok? She gets a cheap hispanic doctor and it took a lot of paperwork to get things in order and then her cancer got worse heres where she would be Today
400_1246980553_forest-lawn-cemetery.jpg

Back