Obama caught on audio slamming GOP

steveox

Yesterday, President Obama delivered some of his harshest criticism yet of his recent battle with Republicans to fund the government.

However, Obama may not have intended for everybody to hear him.

While listening to an audio feed from a Chicago fundraiser Thursday night, CBS News reporter Mark Knoller heard Obama speaking with donors after other reporters had left the room. That's when the president really opened up about his disdain for the recent GOP pushback:

"I said, 'You want to repeal health care? Go at it. We'll have that debate. You're not going to be able to do that by nickel-and-diming me in the budget. You think we're stupid?'" the president reportedly said.

Obama also complained about GOP attempts to attach a bill to the resolution to fund the government that would defund women's health services provider Planned Parenthood.

"Put it in a separate bill," the president said he told House Speaker John Boehner and his staff. "We'll call it up. And if you think you can overturn my veto, try it. But don't try to sneak this through."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theti..._theticket/obama-caught-on-audio-slamming-gop

Now the Mainstream Media wont report this..Now what if this was a Republican president said this? You think MSNBC,NBC,ABC,CBS and CNN would ignore this? And get this,,,This isnt the first time Obama did this.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/15/obama-caught-on-tape-calling-kanye-jackass-taylor-swift/

Werbung:
Even in this "open mic" moment, Obama displays his hypocrisy. Complaining about the Republicans trying to "sneak things through" in the budget bill.

The Democrats are experts at "sneaking things through" in their legislations, and spreading around the pork.

Amazingly brazen hypocrisy.

Even in this "open mic" moment, Obama displays his hypocrisy. Complaining about the Republicans trying to "sneak things through" in the budget bill.

The Democrats are experts at "sneaking things through" in their legislations, and spreading around the pork.

Amazingly brazen hypocrisy.

Republicans made a big deal campaigning against doing that....and here they go...Dems never campaigned on it...But if you think Hunting wolves really needs to be part of the budget ...I guess thats you right.

Republicans made a big deal campaigning against doing that....and here they go...Dems never campaigned on it...But if you think Hunting wolves really needs to be part of the budget ...I guess thats you right.

riders are pretty obvous as they are not embedded in thousands of pages of drivel. there is "sneaking" by being too obvious and there is sneaking by design ("we'll have to pass ti to see whats in it" some has been donkey).

Werbung:
riders are pretty obvous as they are not embedded in thousands of pages of drivel. there is "sneaking" by being too obvious and there is sneaking by design ("we'll have to pass ti to see whats in it" some has been donkey).

The sneaking is, that it has no place on the bill...but we know we have to pass the bill..and we know that the rider would not pass on a up down vote...

If it was sneaking like you pretend to suggest ( I know you know better) it would have to be in invisible ink...( waiting for republicans to try that)

Back