Obama chickens out ....

Werbung:
.....of town hall appearances with McCain

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/08/02/obama-campaign-accepts-3-debates-with-mccain/

......preferring just the standard "debates" of the past, which are only a joint appearance where lib reporters ask each candidate questions. Mano a mano - count the Messiah out. :D

The important thing is the whole country gets to see them "mano a mano" in three official televised debates.

I bet they're busy building that 12" tall box right now for Little John to stand on behind that podium so he appears almost life size compared to Senator Obama!:eek:

And as if being vertically challenged wasn't enough... McBush has to actually talk and respond to questions. LOVIN' IT!!!:D

I hear the McBush camp has asked for a Green Screen behind the candidates featuring images of a Cheese Isle at a grocery store so John will feel comfortable!:) Cheater...

.....of town hall appearances with McCain

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/08/02/obama-campaign-accepts-3-debates-with-mccain/

......preferring just the standard "debates" of the past, which are only a joint appearance where lib reporters ask each candidate questions. Mano a mano - count the Messiah out. :D

Is this an example of a "credible" source...Faux News? The real headline is that Obama agreed to 3 debates but Fox, with it's usual right wing spin, changes it to make it look like Obama backed away. And you just follow along like a good little puppy.

Obama agrees to three debates

The important thing is the whole country gets to see them "mano a mano" in three official televised debates.

I bet they're busy building that 12" tall box right now for Little John to stand on behind that podium so he appears almost life size compared to Senator Obama!:eek:

And as if being vertically challenged wasn't enough... McBush has to actually talk and respond to questions. LOVIN' IT!!!:D

I hear the McBush camp has asked for a Green Screen behind the candidates featuring images of a Cheese Isle at a grocery store so John will feel comfortable!:) Cheater...

I heard Obama was going to be busing in Europeans so he would feel at home as well. :p

In all seriousness though, I think the debates are going to be critical. I think whoever wins the debates win the election. (Unless something drastic happens)

Is this an example of a "credible" source...Faux News? The real headline is that Obama agreed to 3 debates but Fox, with it's usual right wing spin, changes it to make it look like Obama backed away. And you just follow along like a good little puppy.

Obama agrees to three debates

Here's the same thing in the liberal left Chicago sun times - more right wing spin? :p

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008/05/obama_open_to_joint_town_hall.html

Gosh, you sure look stupid now, and your perrenial charge that fox news doesn't tell the truth looks even STUPIDER! :D

Here's the same thing in the liberal left Chicago sun times - more right wing spin? :p

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008/05/obama_open_to_joint_town_hall.html

Gosh, you sure look stupid now, and your perrenial charge that fox news doesn't tell the truth looks even STUPIDER! :D

I remember when Obama was still battling Hillary, he said many times that he would meet McCain anywhere anytime to debate. He said he was looking forward to it.

I dont understand why he wont just debate him now. If he believes in his ideas he should defend them to McCains face and to the people. I honestly dont know if McCain is a good debater or not. I never thought much of Obama's ability to speak.

Either way, it will be interesting to watch them both.

I remember when Obama was still battling Hillary, he said many times that he would meet McCain anywhere anytime to debate. He said he was looking forward to it.

I dont understand why he wont just debate him now. If he believes in his ideas he should defend them to McCains face and to the people. I honestly dont know if McCain is a good debater or not. I never thought much of Obama's ability to speak.

Either way, it will be interesting to watch them both.

Obama can't take on, and hasn't yet had to face, a real opponent. He got elected to the senate because the stupid illinois republican party dragged in at the last minute a person who wasn't even from illinois and didn't know the issues of that state. Obama's interviews on the lib media have been the worst softball love fests I've ever seen. Obama speaks to his koolaid soaked clueless bot army. Facing a real debate with a real opponent is something he has never done, and doesn't want to do.

Obama can't take on, and hasn't yet had to face, a real opponent. He got elected to the senate because the stupid illinois republican party dragged in at the last minute a person who wasn't even from illinois and didn't know the issues of that state. Obama's interviews on the lib media have been the worst softball love fests I've ever seen. Obama speaks to his koolaid soaked clueless bot army. Facing a real debate with a real opponent is something he has never done, and doesn't want to do.

He beat Alan Keyes lol. After a scandal rocked the other republican who was there.

Do you think the Obama people will let them ask to many hard questions? I would think he will just refuse the debates unless it is Keith Olbermann asking the questions.

He beat Alan Keyes lol. After a scandal rocked the other republican who was there.

Alan Keyes is an intellectual with 100 times the brain power of Obama. However, he is also a naive academician and let himself get sucked into the illinois republicans' fiasco. The point is Obama never faced a real opponent in debate.

Do you think the Obama people will let them ask to many hard questions? I would think he will just refuse the debates unless it is Keith Olbermann asking the questions.

It doesn't have to be Olbermann. It will be lib media people, and even the few of those who think they would be fair in that situation start from all the premises and worldview of the liberal-left - their questions will thereby be loaded in Obama's favor.

I am no fan of Obama, but this might be a stretch. :D

Are you familiar with Keyes' work? You'll think it's a stretch if you've only sucked in the lib media defamation that is directed at all conservative spokesmen who achieve any prominence.

Are you familiar with Keyes' work? You'll think it's a stretch if you've only sucked in the lib media defamation that is directed at all conservative spokesmen who achieve any prominence.

I think he did fine work for Reagan, but his continued Presidential runs have kind of made him a joke in my mind. In fact he is still running I believe.

Werbung:
I think he did fine work for Reagan, but his continued Presidential runs have kind of made him a joke in my mind. In fact he is still running I believe.

I already have admitted politics is not his forte. The comment you made was about his brain power. You say he's a "joke"? And many people say Rush is a joke. Coulter is a joke. Hannity is a joke. O'Reilly is a joke. Do you see what the lib media does? The received wisdom, after large doses of lib media brainwashing, is that every conservative is a "joke".

Back