Obama Chickens Roost On Black Friday!

Werbung:
http://www.loopinsight.com/2009/11/30/munster-apples-black-friday-sales-down-from-2008/

Apple sales were down as all sales were this year, but this means our future is
bleak.

Children learn on Apples and without this essential learning, little minds don't improve.

Obama Policies harm little minds!

GEE...where did you get all of that 'ASSumption'...wait, it was just a rhetorical question {don't bend over and show me PLEASE}.

So you have any data...ANY DATA at all that shows all those little minds getting left out of 'essential learning for the lack of an APPLE COMPUTER':confused: Because the last that I checked there were thousands {hundreds of thousands} of Dell computers getting sent to grade schools all over America;) But what the hell do I know, I just work for the school district...GOOD GRIEF take a PROZAC!

Obama is to Blame for slow apple sales now? WTF....man if you could banned for stupid threads.......and also does this mean Obama is the reason why Apple expects sales to increase for the quarter 11 to 15%?

Also only apple computers can help kids. PC's don't

ALso Black Friday is where kids get there computers to learn with ?

I swear , you right wingers on here not named Rob/gen, are just losing your minds

This is bad news no matter how they try to deny it above!
Obama is responsible for the bad sales now!

Small minds are a terrible thing to waste.

Other computer makers like Dell do see poor sales also, so you can connect the dots!

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2356143,00.asp

Just the facts, I'll be posting more on twitter later in depth for those that
follow my tweets :)

Just the facts, I'll be posting more on twitter later in depth for those that
follow my tweets :)

If the example that you spew around this forum is the 'NORM' for your intellect then very few of the adults around here will be following you down into that RABBIT HOLE;)

Other computer makers like Dell do see poor sales also, so you can connect the dots!

Ummmm...it would appear that the only one 'NOT CONNECTING THE DOTS' would be YOU. IT's THE ECONOMY MORON, ripple affect, down turn...not only happening to the auto industry and unless your in the healthcare industry then the entire rest of AMERICA is suffering from the worst economy in recorded history but it is hard to stay abreast of the current events when your head is stuffed up the anal canal of the ILK of Rush Limbaugh's of the world...LMAO

Now go get those crayons and do more DOT-TO-DOT practice pages until you can make some serious common sense:rolleyes:

Bottom line is Apple sold less mac units this year versus last year most likely.

Here again the liberal media tried to distort the facts, Apples Online traffic was up big, but not sales.
There is a difference!

That means less computers go to school children all things being equal.

That means young minds lack the tools needed to learn and compete
in a global economy.

A mind is always a terrible thing to waste, but young minds are the future.

What a waste Obama's CHANGE is!

http://www.loopinsight.com/2009/11/30/munster-apples-black-friday-sales-down-from-2008/

Apple sales were down as all sales were this year, but this means our future is bleak.
Of course they will never bounce back, and if we elect Obama again in 2012 in 2013 we will be on the barter system.
Children learn on Apples and without this essential learning, little minds don't improve.
School districts dont buy thier computers on black friday. Plus, wouldnt this just be the free market making its choice?
Obama Policies harm little minds!
Conservative media pundits poison the minds of adults who let them.

you can see why some of these right wing nuts finally had to go on ignore...Do you have republican freinds you can bring to the site...its getting worse in here with these type of posts from him, always, and such

haha, unfortunately most of the people I talk politics with and whatnot would not want to spend any time debating on a forum.

Computers are a very important important part of society now.
For business as well as for education. This wasn't so in Jimmy Carters black era.

So it is a bleak future when the computer vendors and chip companies
start to report declining sales. Especially considering the government has
sent billions of taxpayer dollars into the system and yet it apparently
has gone down a sinkhole.

You can be sure the educaction of US children will suffer and young minds will be
wasted under Obama. You can connect the dots here if you try!

Werbung:
Back