1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Obama debates Obama

Discussion in 'Elections & Political Parties' started by Federal Farmer, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Federal Farmer

Federal Farmer New Member

The Great Obama Vs. Obama Debate!

2. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

The things you wont hear on the news, thank you for sharing. The talking heads are in "THE ONES" pocket passing out the kool aid for the "followers" :)

3. top gun

top gun New Member

I may have to call Senator Obama and personally ask him to rethink the whole Joe Biden as VP pick thing just because of the way it's affecting this board!:D

I mean I know... I know... I saw the enthusiasm. It is the death nail to everything McBush but come on. No one forced John McBush to be McBush. He ran for President before as the anti-Bush. Now he's Mr. I love Bush policy let me brag how I've supported it over 95% of the time.

Not only is that not change we can believe in... IT'S GEORGE BUSH IN A MIRROR 30 YEARS FROM NOW! Like George Bush, want the devastation to continue... John McBush IS YOUR MAN!!!

4. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

that is just silly, if you have been paying attention to the intire board you would get it (I think)

I think Fed Farmer is expressing his freedom of speech, and it has zero to do with the vp pick, this would have happened even if you were still waiting for your text message.

IF the posts were about Biden I could see your point.

But I am happy for you if you are happy and I am happy for the country because no matter what there is at least going to be one person in the white house with more than a single brain cell come January, I couldnt say that before today :)

5. Federal Farmer

NO O, don't worry about top gun, he's trying to play the old Red Herring game by injecting Biden into a discussion about the fact that Obastard has flip flopped so much that he makes Kerry look like the Rock of Gibralter.

6. pocketfullofshells

pocketfullofshells Well-Known Member

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
    good thing McCain has not flip floped on anything...wait no he has...

7. Federal Farmer

Come on PFOS, why is it that every time someone mentions a question about Obastard, liberals simply can't discuss the issue before them instead of trotting out all of these RED HERRINGS?

If you can't discuss the issue at hand, don't, but don't try to play these silly games.

8. pocketfullofshells

pocketfullofshells Well-Known Member

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
    did you want to debate the issues talked about? Seems to me you just wanted to attack him for Flip Flopping...something McCain has done very well. So Im not sure what you want to talk about then.

I don't really care about flip flopping...quote me from 5 years ago I would not agree with many things I said. I have said things and later found out more info and changed view a week later.

If you want to talk about any of those issues fine, im willing, but if you just wanted to say he is a flip flopper then I don't have much to say, its politics ...he is a politican....they all do it..

only reason I care that McCain flipped on alot of things, is alot of the times they are things I agreed with him on, then he moved the other way...I take issue with that I don't agree anymore that he changed is something that happens when running for office.

And that 57 states thing as a flip flop? Get real. Unless you realy think he thinks there are 57 states (and if you do I am not sure what I think was dumber,,, that you belive that, or someone who thinks there are 57 states) Let me ask do you believe McCain thinks Afghanistan and Iraq have a Border? I bet not, but he said it....

Also if you want to debate flipping on issues, quotes and knowing when it was said and all that helps...

9. top gun

top gun New Member

Dude... you don't want to go down road Flip Flop. In fact right now just to be safe take both the words Flip and Flop out of your vocabulary completely.

John McCain (and I could & have posted 10 YouTubes in a row) has Flip Flopped so much that the John McCain that ran for President in 2000 wouldn't even vote for the John McCain running now. In fact he'd probably be cussing him out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVWh5jO2Dxo

oh... and am I officially off your ignore list now because I missed you... LoL!:D

10. Federal Farmer

I would LOVE to debate the issues mentioned in the SATIRICAL piece I posted.

11. top gun

top gun New Member