Obama Digs for Dirt!!

asur

Now the Obama campaign has a team of lawyers and investigators in Alaska trying to dig up anything they can use to smear Sarah Palin. Add getting dirty to the list of broken promises by Obama. If Obama continues to try to attack Sarah Palin the numbers will continue to slide and election night will turn out to be a long one for Obama.

Today’s polls shows McCain with 49% to 46% for Obama. Obama has never trailed by more than 1 in the polls. That’s bad news for Obama, because the polls are now starting to matter.
Independent American women do not appreciate these tactics!

Obama Digs for Dirt!

Werbung:
he is just a sleazy politician that offers no change, if his supporters could just open their eyes they could see he is nothing special, there is no messiah, no new kind of politician, no change, nothing but a big tax and spend lib who doesn’t have the experience to do the job and is lacking in the needed judgment too

Let me assure you, it wasn't the McCain camp looking
for dirt. McCain is above this low class dirt digging!

Obama and the people who are supporting him have sunk lower than I ever knew Americans could go. The supporters are just following Obama's lead. I dont think they would sink to these levels if they were behind another candidate. Obama brings out the absoute worst in people.

Now the Obama campaign has a team of lawyers and investigators in Alaska trying to dig up anything they can use to smear Sarah Palin. Add getting dirty to the list of broken promises by Obama. If Obama continues to try to attack Sarah Palin the numbers will continue to slide and election night will turn out to be a long one for Obama.

Today’s polls shows McCain with 49% to 46% for Obama. Obama has never trailed by more than 1 in the polls. That’s bad news for Obama, because the polls are now starting to matter.

Obama Digs for Dirt!

in other words he is doing what anyone wiht half a brain running a Election would do...golf claps....

Now the Obama campaign has a team of lawyers and investigators in Alaska trying to dig up anything they can use to smear Sarah Palin.
Smear? give it a rest. You dont know anything about her. It is the right...no the obligation of the American people who will be making a hugely important decision in November. Nothing less is expected. She needs to face the same scrutiny as all of the other candidates.
Add getting dirty to the list of broken promises by Obama. If Obama continues to try to attack Sarah Palin the numbers will continue to slide and election night will turn out to be a long one for Obama.
Obama has not attacked her. Democrats have, and that is fair game in politics. The right has hammered on Obama for well over a year now. Turnabout is fair play. Dont ever forget.
Polls dont mean anything. Anyone who is involved in politics knows this. We are nearly 2 months away from the vote. There is so much more information that is out there to come out.

Obama Digs for Dirt!

Oh this is utter BS, Obama and the democrats arent doing anything the right hasnt and continues to do.

he is just a sleazy politician that offers no change, if his supporters could just open their eyes they could see he is nothing special, there is no messiah, no new kind of politician, no change, nothing but a big tax and spend lib who doesn’t have the experience to do the job and is lacking in the needed judgment too

HHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA! Obamanation, for someone who dislikes Obama for his poppularity, you fawn all over Palin at every opportunity. Palins level of knowledge and experience about the issues currently is less than posters on this very sight. Hell I know what Charles Gibson meant when he mentioned the Bush Doctrine.

This is also a classic. McCain looking for dirt, hell he barely knew the good stuff about her before he picked her. They barely knew each other.
Spoke together once before his decision. McCain and the GOP are the kings of low class dirt digging. Get in touch with reality before posts like this.

Obama and the people who are supporting him have sunk lower than I ever knew Americans could go. The supporters are just following Obama's lead. I dont think they would sink to these levels if they were behind another candidate. Obama brings out the absoute worst in people.

I completely disagree with this post. Especially the last sentence...well maybe except that Obama brings out the worst from the right. Yes I would agree that Obama brings out the worst of the GOP in this country.

HHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA! Obamanation, for someone who dislikes Obama for his poppularity, you fawn all over Palin at every opportunity. Palins level of knowledge and experience about the issues currently is less than posters on this very sight. Hell I know what Charles Gibson meant when he mentioned the Bush Doctrine.

I would not go around admitting that bunz because charlie got it wrong. The first person to coin that term agrees that not only did he get it wrong he got the dates wrong. Are you a mind reader to know what Charlie meant? There are 4 versions of it?

I never said I disliked Obama over his popularity. That would be a pretty freaking stupid reason not to like someone. Well she has not been around long enough for god type worship you all give to Obama. But I do like her; she seems like a very nice lady. I will change that opinion in a heart beat though if I find out she has been going to some racist church for twenty years, or that she was involved in illegal acts with slum lords, or hung around terrorists and called them friend. If any of those sorts of things comes out about her, or the vast number of other things that we are dealing with on “THE ONE” she will be history.

I completely disagree with this post. Especially the last sentence...well maybe except that Obama brings out the worst from the right. Yes I would agree that Obama brings out the worst of the GOP in this country.

Anyone in the middle of worship of another human being could not possibly agree with what I wrote about that human being. I did not expect you to agree with it.

Side note: I wonder if it’s rude to call Obama Lord Messiah of the Liberal cause a mere human being…

Werbung:
Back