Obama does have a point about Americas wealth.

steveox

True the government did help people to be succussful,,By building roads bridges and highways to get to work. They did build schools so you can get an education. But why dont business try to build roads,bridges,highways and schools? Glenn Beck said Back in the 1700s Ben Franklin said we need an Hospital to help the sick. He didnt go to the government to help build an hospital for Philadelphia. He got people with money donate to build an hospital. So why not start taking Ben Franklins ideas?

Werbung:
That's how most things happened in this country - by private citizens, not the government. I have ancdestors who built the first university in their state, back in the early 1800's.

Same with roads.Today, if your a developer, most cities/counties require that they also build the roads, parking lots, bridges and put in the utilities etc. for access to such properties. Obama is full of crap. He also doesn't bother to mention that it's these same businesses that pay the taxes to help build the roads etc.

Obama was off teleprompter when he said that. That was the REAL Obama speaking, and that's what he believes. Pure Marxist and anti-capitalist BS.

Well Business should hire contractors and build new roads and bridges. And Charge tolls. That would eliminate the Gas Tax.

Where does our brilliant President think the government got the money to have those roads, bridges, and schools built? Perhaps the government had a Real BIG bake sale?

The government, whether Federal, State, or local has NO money of its own! Government TAKES money from hard-working American citizens who have jobs, and from the entrepeneurs who created the jobs that pay those hard-working Americans! The ONLY thing that Barack Obama has done during his Presidency is to create conditions in which it's harder to create businesses, harder to create new jobs, and harder to find enough wage-earners to pay the taxes needed for those "Government" roads, bridges, and schools. This President is either the most stupid in our nations history, or he's purposefully destroying our nation!

While we're on the subject of this President's "idiocy" or his "Purposeful destructiveness", let me say a word about his favorite phrase; i.e., "We're just asking everyone to do his fair share". Really??? There are quite a few American citizens, Mr. President, who are capable of working and don't! Those citizens TAKE the hard-earned tax dollars of working Americans in the forms of "welfare", "food stamps", "medicaid", etc. These citizens are not contributing ANY share! You consider that "Fair"? Your government, Mr. President, is doing all it can to allow these worthless do-nothings to do NO work at all for the benefits they receive. That's what you call "Their Fair Share"??? I'd also like to know, Mr. President, what SHARE you think is FAIR for the illegal aliens who receive free medical and schooling at the expense of the hard-working Americans who pay taxes? Is the Fair Share for illegals also ZERO?

True the government did help people to be succussful,,By building roads bridges and highways to get to work. They did build schools so you can get an education. But why dont business try to build roads,bridges,highways and schools? Glenn Beck said Back in the 1700s Ben Franklin said we need an Hospital to help the sick. He didnt go to the government to help build an hospital for Philadelphia. He got people with money donate to build an hospital. So why not start taking Ben Franklins ideas?

where did the government get money to build that stuff ? you abd BI are on the wrong side of this chicken and egg. way back when private interests DID build those bridges and roads.

Regarding roads--when entrepreneur Henry Ford starting building cars--THAT is what made the road-building across America begin!

Yeah But progressive liberals took away business to build roads nowadays

Yes, and the government only hires Union workers at three times the price that a private non union builder could do it. Maybe we should put all those men who are in prison on road construction and do the work for what ever the cost is to keep them in prison doing nothing.

Why not let the Illegals earn the right to american citizenship. Must serve 5 years as an highway contruction worker. and Build wall along the Mexican border.

Well they should change it. Theyre illegals. If i want to work in Canada you think they give me the same rights as Canadians? No way they world!

Well they should change it. Theyre illegals. If i want to work in Canada you think they give me the same rights as Canadians? No way they world!

Last I heard--Canada issues work permits to aliens.
When unemployment reaches a certain level--they are all cancelled until it goes down.
They protect their people--as they should.
Not doing that here--is criminal.

Werbung:

they passed laws so illegals bought papers to clear the regulation. odd how many Bob Jones' witht ehsame SSN are working around the country.

Back