1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Obama draws 100,000 in Denver

Discussion in 'Elections & Political Parties' started by Popeye, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

2. CONSERVERATIVETOO

CONSERVERATIVETOO New Member

In the 1930's The NAZI Party drew much bigger crowds then Obama . But if elected the Leftist Press will start reporting crowds of One Million!!!! It is POSSIBLE though,I see cities in the BATTLEGROUND states are reporting more VOTERS registered then there are people living in that city!! Does anyone seriously believe this election is not STOLEN. ACORN is stealing VOTES at will. What do you honestly think would happen if John McCain 's Campaign had give $832,000 dollars to a corrupt VOTE GETTING organization like ACORN! Obama DID JUST THAT , but our MEDIA says very little . All the SHAMFUL FACTS are available if you look for information from other sources then the FAR LEFT BASED MEDIA! It is SAD , America is DEAD! GREED , Lazyness, and STUPIDITY on the part of our citizens is the cause..We DESERVE IT!!

3. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

Yeah yeah, the election is stolen and it's all the media's fault...I see you've been looking at the polls, listening to the pundits, so now it's time to start making excuses and whining. I guess the 100,000 Obama drew in Denver and the estimated 100,000 more in St. Louis last weekend are all illegal ACORN registrations..you Pubs are both funny and predictable.

Obama is going to win this election and the Democrats are going to increase their majorities in both chambers of Congress because Bush and the Pubs blew their opportunity when they had it.

You best get used to being in the minority..the American people are sick of unnecessary wars, corporate tax giveaways, economic policies that favor the rich and the overall corruption that pervades the Republican party.

4. XCALIDEM

XCALIDEM Active Member

Very similar pictures:

[​IMG]

5. pocketfullofshells

pocketfullofshells Well-Known Member

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
    And again A lame ass Obama Is Hitler Reference bye a ..........censored so they don't ban me for saying what I think.

6. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

all he is saying is they are both charismatic, you cant deny that can you?

charismatic
    Definition: possessing an extraordinary ability to attract; "a charismatic leader"; "a magnetic personality"

7. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

Ronald Reagan was charismatic too...care to compare him to Hitler?

8. oceanenvy

oceanenvy New Member

Well, I guess you better leave now, huh?

9. pocketfullofshells

pocketfullofshells Well-Known Member

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
    sure sure, and you think of anyone else that is right? LIke I dont know King? you no you pick the man who killed more people then anyone not named Stalin.Dont even play that game, no one is dumb enough to buy it. hardly fir the first Hitler=Obama refference by you right wing hacks in here.