Obama draws 100,000 in Missouri

Well in Portland, it was The Decemberists. They have drawn rave reviews from Rolling Stone magazine, which gave their 2005 album Picaresque four and a half stars (out of five), and another four and a half stars for 2007's The Crane Wife.

In Germany it was two bands, Reggae artist Patrice and rock band Reamonn. I have never heard of them and have no idea if they are big in Germany, so to that extent, I cannot comment.

Further, wasn't it you TopGun that told us all the other day how Obama volunteers passed out Obama signs when people entered rallies? I would not say that the audience having Obama signs means all that much.

yea becuse we know if you dont support him, you just take a sign and hold it up anyway right?

Also yea, dont know who any of those bands are, but I am sure there drew in the 100,000 crounds...and yet we dont know who they are...If I looked I bet they all 3 sell out stadiums lol.

Werbung:
yea becuse we know if you dont support him, you just take a sign and hold it up anyway right?

Also yea, dont know who any of those bands are, but I am sure there drew in the 100,000 crounds...and yet we dont know who they are...If I looked I bet they all 3 sell out stadiums lol.

You are sooooo right... way to "LoL" at the end there, that really makes him look stupid for answering your rhetorical question.

Its obvious Obama is the real draw to these events. He is so universally loved in the US and abroad, his administration will usher in a new era of American Renaissance. JUST LOOK AT THE CROWDS!

Obama has all the answers but some people are just too stupid or racist to listen his ideas and take them seriously. Once he's the President, America will have Pelosi and Reid leading Congress with a filibuster proof majority and anything Obama wants, Obama will get - Just like Bush had.

Like Mr. Shaman said, Bush had his 8 years of unfettered rule, driving this country straight into third world economic poverty and making us the most hated nation in the world, now the Democrats can finally change course and make the country great - for the first time ever!

Our so called enemies already love Obama and want him to be president... that alone should tell people he's the one best suited for the oval office. We wouldn't have to spend needless money and priceless American blood waging illegal and endless foreign wars of aggression on peaceful countries.

Obama knows doing things like building missile shields really aggravates the peaceful nations of the world, who have no intention of ever launching missile attacks on the US or its allies, and ending such aggressive "self-defense" policies would send a message of our renewed interest in living peacefully with other nations.

Its going to be wonderful having Democrats run the show for a change.

Werbung:

You asked for the names, there they are.

No one denies Obama was the big draw.

Back