OBAMA EXPOSES MC-CAIN TREASON (Ed.)

Jeugenen

Neo-Con McCain’s foreign policy adviser, Neo-Marxist Scheunemann, is notorious throughout the World for his insidious role in successfully provoking the un-Constitutional Neo-Con Bush War against Iraq, and now unsuccessfully provoking wars against Iran and Russia. The ruinous Iraq War sacrificed over a trillion dollars, and the priceless lives of more than 4,000 young patriotic volunteers, for the sole benefit of the universally condemned Judeofascist land robbers. The trustful Reagan Conservatives and Kennedy Liberals, angered over having been cunningly fooled once, are not fooled twice.

When Obama recently discovered that Scheunemann had been paid nearly $300 to provoke war against Russia in support of Georgia’s internecine attack, he immediately exposed the transparent conflict of interest that motivated McCain’s insane bellicose treason against the American People, "John McCain’s top foreign policy adviser lobbied for, and has a vested interest in, the Republic of Georgia and McCain has mirrored the position advocated by the government.”

Werbung:
Neo-Con McCain’s foreign policy adviser, Neo-Marxist Scheunemann, is notorious throughout the World for his insidious role in successfully provoking the un-Constitutional Neo-Con Bush War against Iraq, and now unsuccessfully provoking wars against Iran and Russia. The ruinous Iraq War sacrificed over a trillion dollars, and the priceless lives of more than 4,000 young patriotic volunteers, for the sole benefit of the universally condemned Judeofascist land robbers. The trustful Reagan Conservatives and Kennedy Liberals, angered over having been cunningly fooled once, are not fooled twice.

When Obama recently discovered that Scheunemann had been paid nearly $300 to provoke war against Russia in support of Georgia’s internecine attack, he immediately exposed the transparent conflict of interest that motivated McCain’s insane bellicose treason against the American People, "John McCain’s top foreign policy adviser lobbied for, and has a vested interest in, the Republic of Georgia and McCain has mirrored the position advocated by the government.”

Evidence? Or more bogus rantings on your part?

Evidence? Or more bogus rantings on your part?

Last May, USA Today reported that Scheunemann’s lobbying firm, Orion Strategies, represented Georgia between 2003 and March 2008 and that Scheunemann himself lobbied McCain’s Senate staff on behalf of Georgia while working for McCain’s presidential campaign.

Also, freelance journalist Lindsay Beyerstein reported last month that Scheunemann serves as Worldwide Strategic Energy’s (WSE) point man on Georgia, helping the energy firm score deals with the Georgian government to assist in the development of its “hydrocarbon industry.” From a WSE internal document obtained by Beyerstein:

Randy Scheunemann is a registered representative of the Government of Georgia in the United States. Accordingly, Mr. Scheunemann has developed a very close relationship with President of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili and many senior Georgian officials. The WSE team has also begun negotiating possible deals with the Georgian state-run oil company, National Oil Company of Georgia, to assist in the development of Georgia’s hydrocarbon industry.

This guy has an obvious vested interest in what goes on with Georgia. Yet he's McCain's top foreign policy adviser...you want to tell me he has no influence over McCain? This isn't a good idea and definitely doesn't pass the smell test.

http://thinkprogress.org/2008/08/08/scheunemann-mccain-georgia/

Last May, USA Today reported that Scheunemann’s lobbying firm, Orion Strategies, represented Georgia between 2003 and March 2008 and that Scheunemann himself lobbied McCain’s Senate staff on behalf of Georgia while working for McCain’s presidential campaign.

Also, freelance journalist Lindsay Beyerstein reported last month that Scheunemann serves as Worldwide Strategic Energy’s (WSE) point man on Georgia, helping the energy firm score deals with the Georgian government to assist in the development of its “hydrocarbon industry.” From a WSE internal document obtained by Beyerstein:

Randy Scheunemann is a registered representative of the Government of Georgia in the United States. Accordingly, Mr. Scheunemann has developed a very close relationship with President of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili and many senior Georgian officials. The WSE team has also begun negotiating possible deals with the Georgian state-run oil company, National Oil Company of Georgia, to assist in the development of Georgia’s hydrocarbon industry.

This guy has an obvious vested interest in what goes on with Georgia. Yet he's McCain's top foreign policy adviser...you want to tell me he has no influence over McCain? This isn't a good idea and definitely doesn't pass the smell test.

http://thinkprogress.org/2008/08/08/scheunemann-mccain-georgia/

This does not prove that the US sparked the war between Russia and Georgia as he claims, and further shows in no way shape or form that McCain committed treason in this regard.

This does not prove that the US sparked the war between Russia and Georgia as he claims, and further shows in no way shape or form that McCain committed treason in this regard.

I'm not claiming McCain committed treason or sparked a war but I've been reading more and more about this Scheunemann lately and I do question whether he has the best interests of America at heart. I also question whether he should hold such a high position in McCain's campaign considering his lobbyist ties.

When you see posts that claim someone was paid $300 bucks to start war, what do you think? lol

Senseless ranting.

Yea lol, I had that thought, I had to reread it at first because I was like $300 dollars to start a war? Maybe I will start one too! lol

Yea lol, I had that thought, I had to reread it at first because I was like $300 dollars to start a war? Maybe I will start one too! lol

for 300 bucks you can get some fireworks and try to trick them into thinking its gunshots?

I am thinking Canadian Bacon (the Movie) ...I could do that with 300 bucks lol

Canada war be at hand!

I'm not claiming McCain committed treason or sparked a war but I've been reading more and more about this Scheunemann lately and I do question whether he has the best interests of America at heart. I also question whether he should hold such a high position in McCain's campaign considering his lobbyist ties.

No it doesn't matter what you claim, because it just more looney left bogus crazy talk. Lot of blaw blaw, no substance.

Where was this questioning of campaign funding when a the China gate came up? Isn't it amazing how when we're a selling technology that will allow an antagonist nation sell weapons to an openly hostile Iran, it's not a big deal that they fully funded the presidential campaign.

But when support of a pro-america country comes up... now it's a huge issue.

Bit hypocritical, and illogical.

Werbung:
OBAMA EXPOSES MC-CAIN TREASON (Ed.)

Neo-Con McCain’s foreign policy adviser, Neo-Marxist Scheunemann, is notorious throughout the World for his insidious role in successfully provoking the un-Constitutional Neo-Con Bush War against Iraq, and now unsuccessfully provoking wars against Iran and Russia. The ruinous Iraq War sacrificed over a trillion dollars, and the priceless lives of more than 4,000 young patriotic volunteers, for the sole benefit of the universally condemned Judeofascist land robbers. The trustful Reagan Conservative and Kennedy Liberal patriots, angered over having been cunningly fooled once, are not fooled twice.

When Obama recently discovered that Scheunemann had been paid nearly $300,000 to provoke war against Russia in support of Georgia’s internecine attack, he immediately exposed the transparent conflict of interest that motivated McCain’s insane bellicose treason against the American People, "John McCain’s top foreign policy adviser lobbied for, and has a vested interest in, the Republic of Georgia and McCain has mirrored the position advocated by the government.”

Back