Obama filing March Madness brackett while crises in Crimea

steveox

Werbung:
The Boy King can't be bothered with such things as warmongers. I'm surprised he isn't hiding under his desk.

GBFan who will the Texans pick in the in NFL first pick of the draft?

I'm guessing they will pick Blake Bortles, QB, Central Florida ... they might go for Clowney, but you can't win in the NFL without a QB.

Because it takes so long to fill out a bracket...And Honestly how long out of the day do you need to spend on Ukraine? There is little that can be done, and you idiots need to accept that. Just a bunch a crying babies who need a reason to Bitch about Obama no matter how stupid you sound.

Because it takes so long to fill out a bracket...And Honestly how long out of the day do you need to spend on Ukraine? There is little that can be done, and you idiots need to accept that. Just a bunch a crying babies who need a reason to Bitch about Obama no matter how stupid you sound.

LOL --- my daily dose of humor ---- thank you.

thought he was focusing like a laser on not resting on jobs or the economy or something... doesnt he have president things to do ? Bang beoyncie or fly to fundraisers or not answer to the press ?

Dumb fuck it takes like 5 min to fill out a bracket...I don't recall you bitching while Bush was off in taxes for a record amount of vacation while fighting 2 wars....But yea Obama can't take 5 min for a bracket ( by the way bet Bush did one as well) you are all suck worthless idiots

Dumb fuck it takes like 5 min to fill out a bracket...I don't recall you bitching while Bush was off in taxes for a record amount of vacation while fighting 2 wars....But yea Obama can't take 5 min for a bracket ( by the way bet Bush did one as well) you are all suck worthless idiots

Bush didnt even talk about Football nether while hunting for Saddam

Werbung:

You know, I don't understand the need for the personal attacks .... it seems to be exclusive to those of you who don't know what they're talking about ...

I mean, I didn't say you were the single biggest dickhead I've ever met ... I stayed on subject.

Steve ... he didn't say you're such a prick you got calluses on your ribs from jerking off in the shadow of the truck that carries Obama's boxers to the laundry .... not once ... he stayed on subject.

If you want to get into a name calling contest, open a thread ... I'll trade with you. Just label it Childish Ranting, so I'll know it was you.

In the meantime, why don't you just leave the name calling out of the other threads.

Back