1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Obama getting big BOUNCE from speech!

Discussion in 'Elections & Political Parties' started by Popeye, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

According to today's Gallup Tracking Poll Obama now enjoys his largest lead to date, in this poll, over McCain at 49%-40%. As you can see by the graph, Obama has gotten a significant BOUNCE from his speech in Berlin. Another great move by the Obama campaign.

[​IMG]

2. BigRob

BigRob Well-Known Member

I still think that the real test will come in a few weeks when the novelty wears off and then once new battleground state numbers come out.

The test will be if any gains last more than a few days, especially in the battleground states.

3. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

I deflated your phony claim about the so-called "bounce" from the Rasmussen poll, so now you've gone "poll shopping" to find one with the "right" numbers. :D

4. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

From this morning's (7-28) Rasmussen Tracking Poll:

As you can see Rasmussen is acknowledging there was a definite bounce from Obama's Berlin speech even though they are now suggesting it is fading.

Once again you have been proven incorrect. This is way too easy.

5. top gun

top gun New Member

Thanks for the graph Popeye! It was all over the radio today in the range of a nine point bounce. I would have been fine with half that... Senator Obama was already ahead.

Now he has the overseas trip in the bank he can come back and focus on the terrible Bush/McCain/Republican economy.

This is working out well and I see old McCain is really starting to sweat with him already now rolling out his personal attack lying Swift Boat ads.

Americans are tired of this. The Obama counter will place McCain squarely in the mean desperate old man category with the American people! I knew he couldn't hold it in. Just like Jack Nicholson loosing it on the stand confusing patriotism with just plain old law breaking in A Few Good Men.

Look close... This is John McCain... and no one wants that as head of our government!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhGJQ6TjrCQ