Obama getting big BOUNCE from speech!

Popeye

According to today's Gallup Tracking Poll Obama now enjoys his largest lead to date, in this poll, over McCain at 49%-40%. As you can see by the graph, Obama has gotten a significant BOUNCE from his speech in Berlin. Another great move by the Obama campaign.

080727DailyUpdateGraph1_yyyytttt.gif

Werbung:
According to today's Gallup Tracking Poll Obama now enjoys his largest lead to date, in this poll, over McCain at 49%-40%. As you can see by the graph, Obama has gotten a significant BOUNCE from his speech in Berlin. Another great move by the Obama campaign.

I still think that the real test will come in a few weeks when the novelty wears off and then once new battleground state numbers come out.

The test will be if any gains last more than a few days, especially in the battleground states.

I deflated your phony claim about the so-called "bounce" from the Rasmussen poll, so now you've gone "poll shopping" to find one with the "right" numbers. :D

I deflated your phony claim about the so-called "bounce" from the Rasmussen poll, so now you've gone "poll shopping" to find one with the "right" numbers. :D

From this morning's (7-28) Rasmussen Tracking Poll:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that Barack Obama’s Berlin bounce is fading. Obama now attracts 45% of the vote while John McCain earns 42%. When "leaners" are included, it’s Obama 48% and McCain 45%

As you can see Rasmussen is acknowledging there was a definite bounce from Obama's Berlin speech even though they are now suggesting it is fading.

Once again you have been proven incorrect. This is way too easy.

Werbung:

Thanks for the graph Popeye! It was all over the radio today in the range of a nine point bounce. I would have been fine with half that... Senator Obama was already ahead.

Now he has the overseas trip in the bank he can come back and focus on the terrible Bush/McCain/Republican economy.

This is working out well and I see old McCain is really starting to sweat with him already now rolling out his personal attack lying Swift Boat ads.

Americans are tired of this. The Obama counter will place McCain squarely in the mean desperate old man category with the American people! I knew he couldn't hold it in. Just like Jack Nicholson loosing it on the stand confusing patriotism with just plain old law breaking in A Few Good Men.

Look close... This is John McCain... and no one wants that as head of our government!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhGJQ6TjrCQ

Back