Obama - Good at blaming... bad at solving problems!!

chestnut

This guy really takes the cake. He has full control of the house and the senate.
He passed is nearly 1 trillion stimulus, and his omnibus bills.
And today he just points the finger at the old administration (Bush)

We officially have a "wuss" for a President.

It's not a wonder that the President doesn't know how to stimulate job growth. Only 10% (that's the lowest in history) of White House and Cabinet staff that have ever worked in the private sector.

He does not and refuses to understand that Government cannot create jobs. The government "can", if it's smart, set the right conditions for job growth.

I wonder if Obama will ever get his act together? It seems like he's just winging it more and more every day. And the public sees it.

His approval rating according to gallup 47%. He hit that low faster than anyone dating back to Truman.

Incredible.

Now he wants to take 200bn from unused tarp to create a jobs program.
That money should be used to pay down the debt.. or reduce deficit. It should not be spent.

Why is he not taking money from the Stimulus, that hasn't been spent, since job growth was the intended purpose.

The sooner Obama is out of office.... the better off this country will be.

Werbung:
Yes, Obama's new plan to spend more to improve the jobs picture and yet reduce the deficit is ridiculous. It won't solve anything as it's just a continuance of his corrupt stimulus spending
which hasn't worked! It is almost guaranteed to increase the deficit!

I'll agree with the tax breaks to small business, but nothing else makes sense.
He is bad on so many policies!

Another Ms. Conception.

I wonder if attacking President Obama's character is going to help or hurt your cause, also sticking only to FOX News talking points is hardly affective.

With that said, I agree spending more money isn't going to help the overall state of our country. It may create an "empty" sense of economic stability which may or may not sustain any type of long term growth... but eventually the deficit needs to be dealt with and THIS administration doesn't seem to realize that.

The only thing the govt does is get in the way of economic development and job growth.

There's no "long term" jobs being created by this administration and there won't be. And as the corp tax rate continues to go thru the roof, the U.S. will be less appealing to be a place that corporations will want to come and do business.

It's simple. When you can pay less in corp tax to have your business in another country, you move it... or not bring it here in the first place.

If Obama had any business sense he would know that. But since he hasn't run a business or spent any substantial time at a job in the private sector (if any) he does not.

Let's face it. Obama simply does not know what to do and he's just throwing crap out and hoping something sticks.

Well I think it's a lot more simple than that.

Obama ran as a democrat, had a VERY liberal voting record and appointed nothing but liberals to his cabinet.

AND yet republicans are surprised/shocked when he furthers his liberal agenda.

ON the bright side, the worse he makes it the better the chance of it all being over in 3 years instead of 7.

Yes, Obama's new plan to spend more to improve the jobs picture and yet reduce the deficit is ridiculous. It won't solve anything as it's just a continuance of his corrupt stimulus spending
which hasn't worked! It is almost guaranteed to increase the deficit!

I'll agree with the tax breaks to small business, but nothing else makes sense.
He is bad on so many policies!

your grasp of econonimics is powerful...just to keep it simple, sometimes you need to spend money to earn money...

if you want to pay of teh debt, you need to get the econ going first. you see, when the econ goes up, we can use more money to pay of debt....See Clintion and the 90's Econ...

Well I think it's a lot more simple than that.

Obama ran as a democrat, had a VERY liberal voting record and appointed nothing but liberals to his cabinet.

AND yet republicans are surprised/shocked when he furthers his liberal agenda.

ON the bright side, the worse he makes it the better the chance of it all being over in 3 years instead of 7.

repubicans are always shocked when Liberals are voted into office and are not Right wing conservitives...then cry its against what the people want....even the that thing called a vote , suggests otherwise

repubicans are always shocked when Liberals are voted into office and are not Right wing conservitives...then cry its against what the people want....even the that thing called a vote , suggests otherwise

I agree... It baffles me that so many republicans are shocked that our democrat president is..... a democrat... AND the fact that he was elected shows that A LOT of people agree with him.

You need to spend money to make money... BUT YOU DON'T GET OUT OF DEBT BY SPENDING 2 TRILLION DOLLARS..

I would just like to see Obama go through the entire federal budget "line by line" removing all unnecessary spending LIKE he said... and then maybe he could find some extra money to throw around instead of increasing the deficit. BY 2 TRILLION DOLLARS.

I agree... It baffles me that so many republicans are shocked that our democrat president is..... a democrat... AND the fact that he was elected shows that A LOT of people agree with him.

You need to spend money to make money... BUT YOU DON'T GET OUT OF DEBT BY SPENDING 2 TRILLION DOLLARS..

I would just like to see Obama go through the entire federal budget "line by line" removing all unnecessary spending LIKE he said... and then maybe he could find some extra money to throw around instead of increasing the deficit. BY 2 TRILLION DOLLARS.

how much spending in WWII was there that is what got us out of the Deppression...that worked out well for the econ. and I must have missed the 2 trillion jobs bill....?

also I don't think we see the debt go down untill we end the 2 wars, Reform Health care ( one of the largest costs we have already...even when its "private " and 1/4 don't have any....and are ready to make real military cuts, and close the loopholes that let some of the rich pay alot less taxes then the middle class overall. But biggest thing is, if econ does not go...then unless we cut spending to a huge amount ( a amount that about 1% of Americans would accept) its not going to happen....

Werbung:
your grasp of econonimics is powerful...just to keep it simple, sometimes you need to spend money to earn money...

if you want to pay of teh debt, you need to get the econ going first. you see, when the econ goes up, we can use more money to pay of debt....See Clintion and the 90's Econ...
You can't get the economy going when companies are fearful to hire because of the government's involvement.

If you had a company and you did not know how the Health Care and Cap and Trade or card check bills were going to affect your bottom line, how do you plan your future hiring.

Liberals don't think that way though.. they think the only reason people start businesses is to provide jobs... BUZZ... wrong answer

People go into business to make money. A by product of that is having employees. When the business makes less than the owner thinks it should based on his investment and effort, then he will find ways to increase his profit or move his business or just close up shop.

It's not complicated really. If Obama really wanted the economy to thrive, he would change the corp tax rate, capital gains tax, and make sure cap and trade and the health care bills had no adverse affects on business.

Right now business hears about cap and tax and health care and they are scared $hitless about what the future holds. They aren't going to hire more people. They would be insane.

Back