Obama heckled by a reporter during speech

steveox

Obama explains new immigration plan, while heckled by reporter in Rose Garden

In a speech this afternoon in the Rose Garden, President Barack Obama explained his administration's decision to allow as many as 800,000 young illegal immigrants to apply for temporary legal status and work permits.

Neil Munro, a reporter from the Daily Caller, interrupted the president twice, asking him to defend his statement that the move is the "right thing" for the country. Obama talked over the reporter but later in the speech addressed him, again asserting that the immigration decision is the right one. Munroe again interrupted Obama. "I didn't ask for an argument," the president said sharply, ending the unusual exchange.

Obama went on with his speech. "They are Americans in their hearts, in their minds, in every single way but one--on paper," he said of the young illegal immigrants who will be affected by his plan. The sweeping proposal allows immigrants without criminal records who are under 30 years old, entered the country as children, have graduated from a U.S. high school and can prove they've lived in the country for five consecutive years to apply for temporary legal status and then two-year, renewable work permits. It does not provide them a path to citizenship. In his speech, Obama stressed that the move is "not amnesty," and he thinks Congress should still pass a broader legalization bill.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/...ecision-legalize-young-illegal-165949610.html

Even some of the left newspeople starting to realize who he really is.

Werbung:
Even some of the left newspeople starting to realize who he really is.

He was a right wing writer. But others on the left also question why he choses to promote jobs for illegal aliens with 23 million Americans un or under employed. And everyone knows this is nothing but hispandering and a violation of his oath of office.

I watched the speech on Fox News..As soon the president left his mic the reporters in back was saying what about the American workers?

In Australia Prime Minister are often interrupted in their speeches particularly in parliament. I do not know much about the US immigration issue. but I wonder why he is receiving the Philippines President It would be better for both countries if the Americans got out of the Philippines.,

not all that up on events in his neck of the woods. I remember laughingmlike heck when that volcano went off right after we checked out and left that island under loads of ash. timing is everything...

You know we caused that volcano to go off don't you?

Wrong,,,Volcano goes off because of nature not man. Volcanoes been here for millions of years. And the earth is still here.

The Philippines is the poorest country in Asia. This is partly due to the Spanish families that run the country and the the American influence. No left wing revolt would be allow by the American in the Philippines

No left wing revolt would be allow by the American in the Philippines

The current people in our government are left wing, they are probably over there right now laying the groundwork, just like they have been doing here for decades.

The Philippines is the poorest country in Asia. This is partly due to the Spanish families that run the country and the the American influence. No left wing revolt would be allow by the American in the Philippines

the former military bases were the best thing that ever happened there as they have little else save location location location to sell.

The Point is,,The Voters are getting restless and the Media is getting hyped up. The Media wants to see Obama to succeed because they dont want to see a Republican in the white house. And no president has been re-elected when unemployment is above 7.4

The Point is,,The Voters are getting restless and the Media is getting hyped up. The Media wants to see Obama to succeed because they dont want to see a Republican in the white house. And no president has been re-elected when unemployment is above 7.4

clearly they are pulling out all the stops, increasingly relying on falsehoods formerly seen as over the line. journalism is dead.

Werbung:
journalism is dead.

No kidding. I honestly can't think of anyone off hand that I would consider a real journalist in the truest sense of the word. Take Fast and Furious and the other hot ticket items surrounding the DOJ. The so called MSM has done very little reporting on that. If the DOJ had been a Republican, that's all we would be hearing about non stop.

The MSM has had such a monoply on news reporting, it's no wonder talk radio and the internet have done so well. When I first went on-line, I found that by surfing international papers, I could get more information on what was happening in my own country than what the National newscasts were reporting. I was furious about it too, still am.

Back