Obama honors Neil Armstrong

Werbung:
Oh come now! You know liberals often lose their cool when we conservatives debate them. I have experienced it many times both in person and on political forums.

Once they start calling me names, I know I have won the debate!!! I have had them screaming at me, while I calmly state my position. Its great fun.

yes I've noticed they are generally chippy.

I would have to say, the most pathetic part of our skinny communist-in-cheif honoring "himself" .... I mean honoring Armstrong here, is that under Obama, NASA would NEVER have even been allowed to give Armstrong the chance to land on the moon today.

He was right to shut down nasa and it should never have used my tax money to begin with. Not that he was tryhing to restore justice to an unfair use of taxes.

Regarding the OP.

I never dreamed before opening this thread that it would be about O honoring Armstrong with a picture of O. Now that I have seen the pic I understand it.

Is it reading too much into it to see self-aggrandizement? Not if he approved it in some way. But what WOULD be reading too much into it would be to notice that the sky is mostly empty, that the moon could have been shown to be far larger and with more of an emphasis on the moon, and lastly that the heavenly bodies that are shown look just too much like the crescent and star symbol of Islam.

Regarding the OP.

I never dreamed before opening this thread that it would be about O honoring Armstrong with a picture of O. Now that I have seen the pic I understand it.

Is it reading too much into it to see self-aggrandizement? Not if he approved it in some way. But what WOULD be reading too much into it would be to notice that the sky is mostly empty, that the moon could have been shown to be far larger and with more of an emphasis on the moon, and lastly that the heavenly bodies that are shown look just too much like the crescent and star symbol of Islam.

while its true that they take pictures all the time of BO looking this way or that you are correct to note that he personally had nothing to do with this apart from providing zero leadership to those shaping the brand.

and isn't this the problem ?

.... you are correct to note that he personally had nothing to do with this apart from providing zero leadership to those shaping the brand.

and isn't this the problem ?

How many decisions have his co-horts made that he doesn't know about or even care to know about? I think Clint Eastwood was spot on with the empty chair.

How many decisions have his co-horts made that he doesn't know about or even care to know about? I think Clint Eastwood was spot on with the empty chair.

about all of them. he may get to say who he plays golf with. He has been vacant in the Oval Office. As expected.

about all of them. he may get to say who he plays golf with. He has been vacant in the Oval Office. As expected.

So who do you think is running the country? Valerie Jarrett? Or is everyone just doing their own thing?

He was right to shut down nasa and it should never have used my tax money to begin with. Not that he was tryhing to restore justice to an unfair use of taxes.

Out of curiosity ...I would like to know why you think "he was right to shut down nasa"......

and lastly that the heavenly bodies that are shown look just too much like the crescent and star symbol of Islam.

I had not notice that until you mentioned that odd coincident.

Handwriting Expert to Review Obama‘s Signature on Letters to Fallen SEALs’ Families, WH Denies ‘Autopen’ Claims

Karen and Billy Vaughn, whose son Aaron Vaughn was one of 17 SEALs and 13 other Americans killed in a helicopter crash Aug. 6, 2011, raised the issue at a Tea Party rally in Tampa during the Republican National Convention. Karen Vaughn said she compared the signature on her letter, dated Sept. 23, 2011, with those received by other families of SEALs and determined the signature was mechanical.

An autopen is a machine that can be programmed to duplicate an individual’s John Hancock. Seen as more personal than a stamp but less than a hand-signature, the device was first used in the White House by President Harry Truman. President Obama made history when he became the first chief executive to use the device to sign a bill, authorizing its use to extend key provisions of the Patriot Act last year while he was in France.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/han...s-families-white-house-denies-autopen-claims/

autopenletter-620x348.jpg

Another example of Obama "honoring" American Heros?

no they are just the ones who cry about it...let them do something I could care less.sometimes people have to be called out for there stupid statements.
Poket-fullofshells, You must be brave to go to site. At least I have a laugh at the "joke"that Obama is closing down Nassa to open a Muslim Centre. If this is the standard of your election debate I hope it a joke.

In Australia our government claim credit for using the station at Parkes in Australia, to transmit most of the pictures of the Moon Landing. I did not see it the Nuns would not let me!

Poket-fullofshells, You must be brave to go to site. At least I have a laugh at the "joke"that Obama is closing down Nassa to open a Muslim Centre. If this is the standard of your election debate I hope it a joke.

In Australia our government claim credit for using the station at Parkes in Australia, to transmit most of the pictures of the Moon Landing. I did not see it the Nuns would not let me!
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...-to-muslim-world-criticized-by-conservatives/
perhaps you trust ABC News on this ?

The White House and NASA today defended comments by National Aeronautic Space Administration administrator Charles Bolden about reaching out to the Muslim world – comments that conservatives criticized as undermining NASA’s mission.

A few days ago, in Cairo, Bolden told Al Jazeera that when he became the NASA administrator, President Obama charged him with three things: "One, he wanted me to help re-inspire children to want to get into science and math; he wanted me to expand our international relationships; and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science and engineering — science, math and engineering."

No mention of space which kind of chanes the name of the organization to just NAA.

Werbung:
Back