Obama honors Neil Armstrong

I think Aus22 has this capacity even if POS does not. he can take a direct quote seriously without crying context when there is no context to complain of.
Are you so sure? Let me be clear ...I have the ultimate respect for Australia and the people that reside there. That Country has one of the largest voter turn outs of any other Country on this planet.

But, you are dialoguing with a person who has no clue of the the depth of the US Constitution. Hell, many Americans do not understand this document ....hence that POS ... POS's comments!

Freedom and Liberties is an evolution thing! It is the very reason America has not been able to create a democracy in Iraq! Those people are simply not evolved enough to push back against their oppressors and create what America did some 236 years ago!

They simply don't get it! Again, many Americans don't get it ....hence POS, the Black vote, the DNC, the CBC, etc.!

So ... when uninformed members of this board post comments like Obama didn't shut down NASA and claim to change it to a muslim outreach center, despite many articles that prove otherwise ... you have to understand .... you are dealing with a lesser evolved person, one who is not yet to the point of understanding true Freedom and Liberties.

Our Founding Fathers warned us against this level of ignorance many times. It is the very root of the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution!

Werbung:
I think Aus22 has this capacity even if POS does not. he can take a direct quote seriously without crying context when there is no context to complain of.
I have the capacity to look at facts...like you know there is still a damn NASA and very little done with Muslim nations...Or you know reading the damn thing where yes there is outreach...and having outreach does not mean turning all of fucking NASA into a Muslim outreach. Sorry wait I forgot no NASA we just you know put a car on MARS....

I have the capacity to look at facts...like you know there is still a damn NASA and very little done with Muslim nations...Or you know reading the damn thing where yes there is outreach...and having outreach does not mean turning all of fucking NASA into a Muslim outreach. Sorry wait I forgot no NASA we just you know put a car on MARS....

Apparently BO's using NASA to perform Muslim outreach, means nothing to you.

Do you fail to see how ridiculous that is?

Apparently all that Obama said was "One, he wanted me to help re-inspire children to want to get into science and math; he wanted me to expand our international relationships; and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science and engineering — science, math and engineerin
This does not seem unusual . We in Australia have defense treaties and sold boats to Indonesia. They are our nearest neighbour and are essential to stop illegal immigrants coming here. We also educated people from other countries here. We have even sold farms to China We all have to reach out to our neighbours.

Apparently all that Obama said was "One, he wanted me to help re-inspire children to want to get into science and math; he wanted me to expand our international relationships; and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science and engineering — science, math and engineerin
This does not seem unusual . We in Australia have defense treaties and sold boats to Indonesia. They are our nearest neighbour and are essential to stop illegal immigrants coming here. We also educated people from other countries here. We have even sold farms to China We all have to reach out to our neighbours.

Your a godless commie!

Again....I will state it very s-l-o-w-l-y.....do you two f-a-i-l to s-e-e that u-s-i-n-g N-A-S-A for M-u-s-l-i-m outreach is absurd??? NASA is about space exploration...not making Muslims feel good.

BO has done Muslim outreach extensively during his reign of disaster. And, what has it gotten us? We now have the Muslim Brotherhood taking over Egypt and elsewhere. Iran threatens Israel daily with extermination....

Typical left wing foolishness and you two apparently think it is okay. And my good union thug buddy Pockets takes it even further...he thinks anyone who is critical of this silliness thinks BO is a commie....CRAZY!!!

doing business with or national cooperation for mutual goals are one thing but making muslims feel good about their contributions is hardly the role of government much less this rather specialized organization.

Are you so sure? Let me be clear ...I have the ultimate respect for Australia and the people that reside there. That Country has one of the largest voter turn outs of any other Country on this planet.

But, you are dialoguing with a person who has no clue of the the depth of the US Constitution. Hell, many Americans do not understand this document ....hence that POS ... POS's comments!

Freedom and Liberties is an evolution thing! It is the very reason America has not been able to create a democracy in Iraq! Those people are simply not evolved enough to push back against their oppressors and create what America did some 236 years ago!

They simply don't get it! Again, many Americans don't get it ....hence POS, the Black vote, the DNC, the CBC, etc.!

So ... when uninformed members of this board post comments like Obama didn't shut down NASA and claim to change it to a muslim outreach center, despite many articles that prove otherwise ... you have to understand .... you are dealing with a lesser evolved person, one who is not yet to the point of understanding true Freedom and Liberties.

Our Founding Fathers warned us against this level of ignorance many times. It is the very root of the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution!
texas Tea, Although I am not an American I am aware of the American constitution. As a historian I am also aware of the historical circumstances when it was created. It was not created to give Freedom and Liberties to all but a certain group. This did not even include Blacks at first. The freedom was from British rule and the Liberty was to ignore Governments which you did not elect. It has not been updated unlike the Australian Constitution so is out of date with current circumstances.Freedom and Liberty are evolving things but so much laws and altitudes to deal with changing realities

doing business with or national cooperation for mutual goals are one thing but making muslims feel good about their contributions is hardly the role of government much less this rather specialized organization.
dogtower. In the present world where the USA is only one of the major powers and where its interests spread throughout the whole world, the role of government should be aim at making other people , including Muslims feel good about their achievements. Muslims were responsible for preserving science during the European Dark Ages. They have contribute to the world in other ways over the centuries. If the USA wants to change governments of Muslim countries it should acknowledge this. If the USA or Australians wants to be active in the world and its neighborhood it has to work with other countries.

Muslims were responsible for preserving science during the European Dark Ages.

Odd.... that was about the same time that Islam took control and the Muslims fell into their own Dark ages...many Islamic countries are still there too

dogtower. In the present world where the USA is only one of the major powers and where its interests spread throughout the whole world, the role of government should be aim at making other people , including Muslims feel good about their achievements. Muslims were responsible for preserving science during the European Dark Ages. They have contribute to the world in other ways over the centuries. If the USA wants to change governments of Muslim countries it should acknowledge this. If the USA or Australians wants to be active in the world and its neighborhood it has to work with other countries.

the role of government as it relates to other governments is to seek ways to expand trade for the mutual benefit. the muslim world was the epicenter of this stuff til Mohammad came along at which point it just froze. they know their history, they can appreciate it or not.

the role of government as it relates to other governments is to seek ways to expand trade for the mutual benefit. the muslim world was the epicenter of this stuff til Mohammad came along at which point it just froze. they know their history, they can appreciate it or not.
There are many more things than Trade to consider in Foreign Relation. But even in Trade Muslim countries like Iran are still important .

Out of curiosity ...I would like to know why you think "he was right to shut down nasa"......

The constitution does not contain a clause authorizing the gov to send men into space so that we can all benefit through advances in science (or just beating the Ruskies) any more than it contains a clause authorizing giving Indians bibles so that we can all get along better.

To me it means that the dems are very afraid of the muslims. meanwhile the pubs were afraid enough to give us silly reasons to have a war with afghan. The take away is that all of our leaders no matter what side they are on are afraid. Its not like muslims don't represent about 20% of the worlds population and any honest reading of the Koran and appraisal of their actions should lead us to believe that they would be very happy with our destruction.

Werbung:
texas Tea, Although I am not an American I am aware of the American constitution. As a historian I am also aware of the historical circumstances when it was created. It was not created to give Freedom and Liberties to all but a certain group. This did not even include Blacks at first. The freedom was from British rule and the Liberty was to ignore Governments which you did not elect. It has not been updated unlike the Australian Constitution so is out of date with current circumstances.Freedom and Liberty are evolving things but so much laws and altitudes to deal with changing realities
Your comment is more than enough proof that you have no clue about the US Constitution.

Back