Obama? Interview? Not with U.S. news

How satisfying, watching a U.S. Government that actually WORKS (for a living)
Now if only large segments of the American population who for generations have lived off of public aid would do the same.....

Werbung:
It does not matter if he snubs the American media; they are like his dysfunctional girlfriend. He can smack them and they will just keep coming back. Bernie Sanders said it all with his new book “A Slobbering Love Affair: The True (and Pathetic) Story of the Torrid Romance Between the media and Barack Obama.
Uhhhhhhhhhh.....that would be (newly-ultraconservative....fired, for bogus-reporting) Bernard Goldberg.

Whew!! You're really stayin'-on-top-o'-things.

:rolleyes:

Now if only large segments of the American population who for generations have lived off of public aid would do the same.....
Welllllllll, c'mon, now......the 1%ers aren't that large a group.​

"When President Bush launched the PR campaign to sell his tax cut he surrounded himself with middle-class families. When asked why no one was there representing the top bracket, Bush laughingly replied, "Well, I beg your pardon. I'm representing ... the top tax bracket."

Welllllllll, c'mon, now......the 1%ers aren't that large a group
I love how jealous you are. It makes me laugh. Tell, me Shaman, how many of those 1% do you think won the lottery? Inherited it? stole it from inner city children?

It does not matter if he snubs the American media; they are like his dysfunctional girlfriend. He can smack them and they will just keep coming back. Bernie Sanders said it all with his new book “A Slobbering Love Affair: The True (and Pathetic) Story of the Torrid Romance Between the media and Barack Obama
This whole thing just has you seething mad doesnt it? When I saw this headline on the Drudge report, I want you to know I thought about you. :D
But it does matter that he can’t speak about our country without giving us some kind of insult.
Again, I havent seen the interview in its entirety, but are you referring to the whole we should listen before we dictate part?

Do you think that Arab nations really give 2 cents about this move, and what Obama indicated in his interview?

Read Here

Q: You've been saying essentially that we should not look at these issues -- like the Palestinian-Israeli track and separation from the border region -- you've been talking about a kind of holistic approach to the region. Are we expecting a different paradigm in the sense that in the past one of the critiques -- at least from the Arab side, the Muslim side -- is that everything the Americans always tested with the Israelis, if it works. Now there is an Arab peace plan, there is a regional aspect to it. And you've indicated that. Would there be any shift, a paradigm shift?

PRESIDENT OBAMA: I do think that it is impossible for us to think only in terms of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict and not think in terms of what's happening with Syria or Iran or Lebanon or Afghanistan and Pakistan.

These things are interrelated. And what I've said, and I think Hillary Clinton has expressed this in her confirmation, is that if we are looking at the region as a whole and communicating a message to the Arab world and the Muslim world, that we are ready to initiate a new partnership based on mutual respect and mutual interest, then I think that we can make significant progress.

I would ask President Obama and Liberals alike: "Exactly what should the liberal and humane democracies that make up "Western Civilization" respect about the despotic and autocratic governments of the Arab/Islamic World?"

Their steadfast record on ensuring freedom and human rights perhaps? Their award winning treatment of their women? Their 7th century religous tolerance? Their freedom of the press? I could go on and on and on...

So again I ask: What should we respect?

Crickets...

This whole thing just has you seething mad doesnt it? When I saw this headline on the Drudge report, I want you to know I thought about you. :D

Again, I havent seen the interview in its entirety, but are you referring to the whole we should listen before we dictate part?

the whole thing does not bother me just the part where he insults the US AGAIN. I get that we should communicate with the Eastern world, I even get that we should Recognize our short comings and mistakes and admit them, but every single time he talks to another country he has to sock us in the eye. I understand it, when I was a liberal I couldnt talk about our country with out bringing up every thing we did wrong too but I realize now that we have good qualities also and they are worth talking about.

the only good quality he ever talks about with outsiderss is that he is better than previous presidents.

sorry you had to think about me when you heard it, I am sure my ranting is the last thing you want to be reminded of :)

What a change in approach...

I havent seen the interview in its entirety, and while some will perceive that he snubbed the American media, I think it is important to engage those who disagree with us instead of talking about them, we should be talking to them. The hallmark of a dramatic failure of the Bush foreign policy.

its ok, the ones who say that, also hate the american media and bash it all the time lol

the whole thing does not bother me just the part where he insults the US AGAIN. I get that we should communicate with the Eastern world, I even get that we should Recognize our short comings and mistakes and admit them, but every single time he talks to another country he has to sock us in the eye. I understand it, when I was a liberal I couldnt talk about our country with out bringing up every thing we did wrong too but I realize now that we have good qualities also and they are worth talking about.

the only good quality he ever talks about with outsiderss is that he is better than previous presidents.

sorry you had to think about me when you heard it, I am sure my ranting is the last thing you want to be reminded of :)

what socks in the eye? and maybe if Bush would have not Fed up so many times, we would not have to talk about those issues..

I love it when a president decides to tell the world that I'm 'really OK' even though I'm an American citizen and intrinsically do not understand 'the world' the way my self serving, narcissistic, ego maniacal, elitist president does.

Werbung:
the whole thing does not bother me just the part where he insults the US AGAIN.
What part are you talking about?
I get that we should communicate with the Eastern world, I even get that we should Recognize our short comings and mistakes and admit them, but every single time he talks to another country he has to sock us in the eye.
Huh? He hasnt spoken to another country publicly yet? He was talking to a media outlet, that is broadcast throughout the muslim world.
As for the rest of your post, I am not even sure what you mean.

Back