1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Obama is the messiah and will bring Universal change

Discussion in 'World Politics' started by Pandora, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

Louis Farrakhan announced earlier this year (though we are just getting the tape) that Barrack Obama is the Messiah and will bring Universal change

Now, those of you (and you know who you are) stop crying and whining that I talk about your messiah like he is some kind of messiah.

I don’t want to hear even one cry cry cry you are mean to obama cry cry cry I never said he was the messiah.

Just accept it and go sacrifice a goat or something

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2008/10/farrakhan_calls_obama_the_mess.html

2. XCALIDEM

XCALIDEM Active Member

gREAT blog! thanks!!!

3. DemocratLupis

DemocratLupis New Member

obama is a memeber of the united church of christ but to me this sounds Anti Christian

4. Frolicking Dinosaurs

Frolicking Dinosaurs New Member

First, 99+% of Obama supporters have no doubt at all that Obama is just a man - he puts on his trousers just like any man and he has faults and fears just like any man. We don't see Obama as the messiah or a mystic savior or any such nonsense. We just believe his plan for America is a better plan than what Senator McCain offers.

The words of Louis Farrakhan do not represent the feelings of the majority of Obama supporters any more than Al Qaeda's endorsement of McCain indicated the feelings of the majority McCain supporters.

5. Pandora

2 members of congress compared him to jesus as did donna brazil
    there are lots of "mainstream" dems who have done simular things. its not isolated to Farrakhan

some youths in Chicago, a group started by Mrs. Obama did a militant march chanting that he was the alpha and omega using words like Lord when refering to Obama

If it were just one or two I wouldnt make a deal about it, its a number and that number grows. Some dont consider him the messiah but certianly the ONLY way to save us.

6. Frolicking Dinosaurs

Here is what Donna Brazile actually said. Transcript of 9/7/08 CNN LATE EDITION
    I will look up what the two members of congress said if you will give me their names.

I've seen the Obama Youth videos and I did not take them as being any sort of worship. That coming-of-age black young men see Obama as a role model and leader is hardly surprising.

7. Pandora

If you can find me any other person besides Jim Jones, David Koresh and the like where people called them Lord, Alpha Omega I will be most grateful

8. Pandora

here is the link

His wife said something equally wierd but I cant remember what it was, its in a file someplace.. I will post it when I find it agian.

9. Frolicking Dinosaurs

Here are three that I found in a about five minutes of searching.

The Messiah: The Chosen One; Republican; Hon. George W. Bush, President of the United States of America (Paperback)
    [​IMG]

Source

Adolph Hitler: Messiah of Darkness - a series of books about Hitler

10. Pandora

That is so funny, who the heck would think bush is the messiah. He was #1 in the anti christ google searches till obama came along.

I will have to save that link, thanks for finding it. Now if people start chanting bush is alpha and omega and some freak pastor says he is the messiah, ill start getting worried about him too.

:)