Obama Is Uncharitable!

asur

Obama makes makes over 200K per year in the Senate, besides other money he receives under the table. His wife makes > 300K
working in a College. He preaches we are our brothers keeper.

But he has a brother living in Kenya making only $1 dollar a month.
Does he help his own brother? Nope.

Throw your bro a bone Obama!

Obama's downright cheap according to tax return records
http://www.talkleft.com/story/2008/3/25/152754/611

Obama is a hypocrite!

Reminds us of Al Gore. - Do as I say not as I do.

Werbung:
Oh he's not cheap. He wants to give the needy all sorts of money. The only problem is that it is other people's money.

Obama makes makes over 200K per year in the Senate, besides other money he receives under the table. His wife makes > 300K
working in a College. He preaches we are our brothers keeper.

But he has a brother living in Kenya making only $1 dollar a month.
Does he help his own brother? Nope.

Throw your bro a bone Obama!

Obama's downright cheap according to tax return records
http://www.talkleft.com/story/2008/3/25/152754/611

Obama is a hypocrite!

Reminds us of Al Gore. - Do as I say not as I do.

Senator Obama has document numerous times that both he and Michelle had an obscene amount of student loans from going as far as they did at the top colleges that they attended. It took years & years to pay that off. Plus they have 2 beautiful little girls that they have made no bones about saying are their TOP PRIORITY in setting up some financial security.

Senator Obama could have cashed in right after college. He had people virtually knocking down his door with high dollar jobs. But he chose to come back and help people at the grass roots level that needed help.

Ones time is a very valuable commodity. Just like going into the military or the Peace Corps or any other volunteer work.

The guy definitely walks the walk. If everybody worked as hard as he hads helping others we'd have a lot less problems.

Senator Obama has document numerous times that both he and Michelle had an obscene amount of student loans from going as far as they did at the top colleges that they attended. It took years & years to pay that off. Plus they have 2 beautiful little girls that they have made no bones about saying are their TOP PRIORITY in setting up some financial security.

Senator Obama could have cashed in right after college. He had people virtually knocking down his door with high dollar jobs. But he chose to come back and help people at the grass roots level that needed help.

Ones time is a very valuable commodity. Just like going into the military or the Peace Corps or any other volunteer work.

The guy definitely walks the walk. If everybody worked as hard as he hads helping others we'd have a lot less problems.

I find this statement to be hypocritical.

Obama admits that he was wanted to take care of himself first. But now, if a Republican wants to do the same thing, we are not allowed, because it is our "moral imperative" to help the poor people?

Obama admits that he was wanted to take care of himself first. But now, if a Republican wants to do the same thing, we are not allowed, because it is our "moral imperative" to help the poor people?

Come on Big Rob.

Partisan politics do not come into this, nor do moral imperatives. He is first and foremost an American, need I say more :p

Come on Big Rob.

Partisan politics do not come into this, nor do moral imperatives. He is first and foremost an American, need I say more :p

Yes, because he has promised to raise taxes on me to pay for all of his programs. Nevermind that it will not come anywhere close to all of the spending he has already promised. :D

If Obama was truly charitiable, he would've stepped down in June and handed the popular-voted winning candidate the nomination.

Here's why:

Here's the math the DNC gambled on with Obama:: the 13% of african-american vote in the democratic population vs the 52% female vote in the democratic population. (yes, I know not all women were for Clinton, but bear with the numbers) Hispanics were largely for Clinton. So factor that in too at 14%. So essentially the DNC gambled with Obama's certain 13% vs a somewhat more uncertain 66%+. Bear in mind that ALL percentages would've lined up squarely behind Clinton because Obama's support is overwhelmingly left and never in their wildest dreams would line up behind McCain/Palin, while much of Clinton support teetered in the middle and the DNC knew full-well they were in danger of losing them to "the other side".

So essentially, Obama continuing to run meant a very shakey uncertainty for a win; and in fact many predicted he would lose even as they cast their votes for him, saying in hindsight "even if he loses this will be a historic election."

Obama knew this too. Instead, he stubbornly clung to his media and DNC-insider-assisted "lead" with superdelegates, in spite of knowing that doing so would hurt the democratic bid for presidency in a real and tangible way...

Obama knew the numbers would hoist Clinton to a certain win over McSame. And yet he shouldered her out just, literally, for the chance to have confetti rain over his face in the limelight at the greek thunderdome last Thursday.

What a charitable guy. He couldn't put his ego behind the good of his party and by extension, the good of the nation and of the world. He forced democrats to endure another four years of the GOP BigOil agenda that is killing our planet, all for his image.

I had my suspicions about Obama being a malignant narcissist. Now they are confirmed.

That's not the case at all.

Both Senator Obama & his wife Michelle not being the least bit well off ran up huge student loans.

They acted very responsibly and paid off those loans as a priority. While at the same time putting sweat equity into helping those less fortunate.

They also wanted to secure their daughters scholastic future as any good parent would. These are some of the most obvious family values there are.

As far as financially helping poor people it absolutely IS Senator Obama now that he earns good very money would see his own taxes raised somewhat back to pre-Bush levels.

But for 95% of the American people their taxes either would stay the same or go down. This is a very good thing that everyone should support.

That's not the case at all.

Both Senator Obama & his wife Michelle not being the least bit well off ran up huge student loans.

They acted very responsibly and paid off those loans as a priority. While at the same time putting sweat equity into helping those less fortunate.

They also wanted to secure their daughters scholastic future as any good parent would. These are some of the most obvious family values there are.

As far as financially helping poor people it absolutely IS Senator Obama now that he earns good very money would see his own taxes raised somewhat back to pre-Bush levels.

But for 95% of the American people their taxes either would stay the same or go down. This is a very good thing that everyone should support.

50% of Americans do not pay taxes. So we are left with 45% of Americans who will "see their taxes go down."

Many of these cuts will be matched by corporate tax increases. Since corporate taxes are simply passed on to us, did anything really go down?

Capital gains taxes will be increased, since over 100,000,000 Americans are in the market, will their taxes go down?

Obama might cut Federal income tax for 95% (see 45%) of Americans, but in reality, the other taxes like capital gains and corporate taxes make up for the difference. So, in the end, are we really any better off?

50% of Americans do not pay taxes. So we are left with 45% of Americans who will "see their taxes go down."

Many of these cuts will be matched by corporate tax increases. Since corporate taxes are simply passed on to us, did anything really go down?

Capital gains taxes will be increased, since over 100,000,000 Americans are in the market, will their taxes go down?

Obama might cut Federal income tax for 95% (see 45%) of Americans, but in reality, the other taxes like capital gains and corporate taxes make up for the difference. So, in the end, are we really any better off?

95% of Americans will see their Federal Income Tax rate stay the same or go down on their wages. Their paychecks.

Yes! The much squeezed middle and lower class under 8 years of Mr. "Corporations only" George Bush will be better off. And we will get serious about both a better healthcare system and alternative energy R&D and application.

95% of Americans will see their Federal Income Tax rate stay the same or go down on their wages. Their paychecks.

Yes! The much squeezed middle and lower class under 8 years of Mr. "Corporations only" George Bush will be better off. And we will get serious about both a better healthcare system and alternative energy R&D and application.

So if my income tax is cut by 3% and my capital gains tax goes up 15% who is better off?

If my income tax is cut by 3% and corporate taxes are increased by 10% which I then have to pay, who is better off?

Obama is cheap and a hypocrite.
He says we should take of our brothers.
But he doesn't even take care of his own?

$1 a month in Kenya, nice.

Obama - fooling the masses, one lie at a time.

If you want to see how to be charitable, check out
John McCain's record and stock making excuses
for Obama.

Werbung:
Someone wrote - "Senator Obama has document numerous times that both he and Michelle had an obscene amount of student loans from going as far as they did at the top colleges that they attended. It took years & years to pay that off."

Really, is he still paying for those loans?
Where's the proof?

Use your gray matter!
He and his wife make over $500K/yr. Plus he receives income from his books
and other sources.

He's 46 years old and still has college loans?

Obama - Do as I say not as I do.

Back