Obama issues last-minute plea to call off Jan.26 eligibility hearing in GA court

No dear, the judge found that the accusations, once again, had no merit, that the "experts" were no experts, and that since there is no doubt that Obama was born in Hawaii, he is a Natural Born Citizen, no matter if ONE of his parents was not a citizen, and no matter if, as a child, he was taken by his parent to Indonesia.

He, as an adult, NEVER renounced his birthright as a natural born citizen, so everything else is moot.

But. . .just to make you feel better, I'm sure that the stupidity of birthers will not stop here, and that they will continue to try their ridiculous pursuit of a ridiculous hatred for this man.

I think it's all kind of funny! :D

no expert qualification as opposed no doubt. just being accurate as the decision states.

they did not prove their case. ok fair enough. but they did have their opportunity which is what matters.

do not gild the lily.

Werbung:
no expert qualification as opposed no doubt. just being accurate as the decision states.

they did not prove their case. ok fair enough. but they did have their opportunity which is what matters.

do not gild the lily.

And you think that if there was any doubt, the judge would not have asked to hear some "Expert" witnesses?
And you think that if expert witness had been willing to provide testimonies in favor of the plaintiffs, they would not have been called by the plaintiffs, instead of those jokers?

What looks like a rose, and smells like a rose. . .;):)

yeah as I read the judge's ruling. as the experts were not documented as experts in the usual manner then their testimony could not be taken as valid. since the judge found prior rulings on the meaning of "natural born" as being moot if one was born here and given that it was not proven by nature of the witnesses presented that he was not, no dice.

Those people should have had the info submitted by experts, so it’s their own damn fault they lost. The truth about this and all the other questionable from the obama administration won’t come out till after he is out of office.

Those people should have had the info submitted by experts, so it’s their own damn fault they lost. The truth about this and all the other questionable from the obama administration won’t come out till after he is out of office.

Problem(for the bithers) was that NO true expert would put their integrity in line for such a joke!

Or maybe you think that YOU are an expert since you are so convinced (based on what?) that Obama is not a natural born citizen?

And you think that if there was any doubt, the judge would not have asked to hear some "Expert" witnesses?
And you think that if expert witness had been willing to provide testimonies in favor of the plaintiffs, they would not have been called by the plaintiffs, instead of those jokers?

What looks like a rose, and smells like a rose. . .;):)

I think a judge weighs the evidence presented, reviews any applicable precedents and rules on the merits. Caveat being that he did not have to rule on the merits on this one since the defense stayed home but that plaintifs requested merits instead of a procedural win. You can debate the quality of the defens' case or decision to pass on the procedural win in favor of an actual ruling on merits but its water over the dam at this point.

I think a judge weighs the evidence presented, reviews any applicable precedents and rules on the merits. Caveat being that he did not have to rule on the merits on this one since the defense stayed home but that plaintifs requested merits instead of a procedural win. You can debate the quality of the defens' case or decision to pass on the procedural win in favor of an actual ruling on merits but its water over the dam at this point.

We all know that a "procedural win" to keep the President of the United States from exercising his birth right would have NEVER held in court. . .even with the SCOTUS so biased to the Right.

So, although "on paper" the plaintiffs might have had the chance. . .it is obvious that it was not going to happen.

And, yes, it is water under the dam at this point. But I'm sure that another more ridiculous attempt will be done again. . . with the same results!

Werbung:
We all know that a "procedural win" to keep the President of the United States from exercising his birth right would have NEVER held in court. . .even with the SCOTUS so biased to the Right.

So, although "on paper" the plaintiffs might have had the chance. . .it is obvious that it was not going to happen.

And, yes, it is water under the dam at this point. But I'm sure that another more ridiculous attempt will be done again. . . with the same results!

well appeals are certainly a possibility no matter what

Back