Obama job approval up to 67%

Popeye

Yep, he's got the kind of charisma mixed with intelligence that the people gravitate to. Sure we've got a few wing nuts..but they hardly matter anymore.

fsvxqfje20ybafiq1cltha.gif

Werbung:
Link??

Obama Job Approval Dips Below 60% for First Time

Is that the Gallup Poll, or is it galloping to the pole?

Or, was that a polecat?

I'm really confused, now.:confused:

Your Gallup Poll is from the 24th...mine is from today, reflecting the full results from his speech..

After dipping to 59% immediately before the president addressed a joint session of Congress on Tuesday night, Barack Obama’s approval rating has rebounded and now stands at 67%, just two points below his high.

http://www.gallup.com/Home.aspx

You describe him like you have a boy crush on him popeye

and what do you mean you have wing nuts but they dont hardly matter?

Come on my friend... call 'em fair!:eek:

When George Bush and the Republicants were making an art form out of lying to the American people, running up the deficit like never before, torturing people and just basically making a disaster out of everything they touched... you guys praised him all the way.

Now that there's a new person from the other Party in charge and he's trying to reverse course on a lot of that very same damage popeye or me or anyone else that's glad to see the new guy is popular with the American people and not out bottom feeding like Bush with a low 20's approval rating we all just must have a boy crush...come on!:confused:

How bout this... the guy is just really working hard and is like 1000 times better... how bout that maybe? Because that's really why he's popular.

Come on my friend... call 'em fair!:eek:

When George Bush and the Republicants were making an art form out of lying to the American people, running up the deficit like never before, torturing people and just basically making a disaster out of everything they touched... you guys praised him all the way.

Now that there's a new person from the other Party in charge and he's trying to reverse course on a lot of that very same damage popeye or me or anyone else that's glad to see the new guy is popular with the American people and not out bottom feeding like Bush with a low 20's approval rating we all just must have a boy crush...come on!:confused:

How bout this... the guy is just really working hard and is like 1000 times better... how bout that maybe? Because that's really why he's popular.

Not true Top Gun.

I can not speak for anyone else but my own self. I complained for the whole 8 years when Bush spent like a liberal. I always said he was better than the alternative but that he was no conservative.

I praise Bush in these things....

He is pro life without exception
He is pro family and marriage
He is pro military
He doesn’t care how hard he is pushed or how bad he is made fun of, if he thinks he is truly right he stays the course....unlike Clinton who waved like a feather in the wind with the polls.

But I was against Bush in

The death Penalty (unlike most conservatives)
Spending like a liberal in a hundred areas
I thought giving money for aids research was nice but to give more than Clinton gave in 8 years and all in one day??? That was dumb! He was trying to buy liberal support and it backfired, no matter how liberal he acted he was never going to be treated decent by one of them.

I have only been on this forum for the last year or so and I don’t see conservatives defending Bush on spending, I don’t even see republicans defending Bush on spending. Go back and read what the various posts were about the “stim” package Bush did, no one liked it...Lib’s hated it because it came from Bush and republicans and conservatives hated it because it was stupid. The banks bail out was the same.

Not true Top Gun.

I can not speak for anyone else but my own self. I complained for the whole 8 years when Bush spent like a liberal. I always said he was better than the alternative but that he was no conservative.

I praise Bush in these things....

He is pro life without exception
He is pro family and marriage
He is pro military
He doesn’t care how hard he is pushed or how bad he is made fun of, if he thinks he is truly right he stays the course....unlike Clinton who waved like a feather in the wind with the polls.

But I was against Bush in

The death Penalty (unlike most conservatives)
Spending like a liberal in a hundred areas
I thought giving money for aids research was nice but to give more than Clinton gave in 8 years and all in one day??? That was dumb! He was trying to buy liberal support and it backfired, no matter how liberal he acted he was never going to be treated decent by one of them.

I have only been on this forum for the last year or so and I don’t see conservatives defending Bush on spending, I don’t even see republicans defending Bush on spending. Go back and read what the various posts were about the “stim” package Bush did, no one liked it...Lib’s hated it because it came from Bush and republicans and conservatives hated it because it was stupid. The banks bail out was the same.

I can only speak to the general overwhelming support for Bush against anything Democratic by those of your persuasion steadily for the last 8 years.

Granted some did want Bush to be even more Conservative... but that's the point! Even as Bush was, he was only able to bottom feed at a low 20 percent approval rating. I think you'll have to admit that in a DEMOCRACY (note: a Republic is a representative DEMOCRACY) the government is run by the majority vote of it's elected representatives.

So now the new team is trying to do some good. We know that the Republicants & Bush were a true and utter failure. I guess you Republicants can Bobby Jindal it and say... We Republicants hated our own Republicant policies when we had full & total control for 6 of the last 8 years and even still had the White House in our pocket in the last 2 of that 8.

But seriously... doesn't that only make the Republicant Party's pure ineptness only that much more obvious... sure it does.

President Obama has only been in office for a few days over a month. I'm very gratified that the polls on him are so good and the people on the street and at work that I see everyday are talking about like the major polls... about 7 or 8 for to every 2 or 3 against.

AMERICA IS A GREAT COUNTRY... and things will be noticeable better in the next year or two! Big improvements take a little time.
;)

I can only speak to the general overwhelming support for Bush against anything Democratic by those of your persuasion steadily for the last 8 years.

Granted some did want Bush to be even more Conservative... but that's the point! Even as Bush was, he was only able to bottom feed at a low 20 percent approval rating. I think you'll have to admit that in a DEMOCRACY (note: a Republic is a representative DEMOCRACY) the government is run by the majority vote of it's elected representatives.

So now the new team is trying to do some good. We know that the Republicants & Bush were a true and utter failure. I guess you Republicants can Bobby Jindal it and say... We Republicants hated our own Republicant policies when we had full & total control for 6 of the last 8 years and even still had the White House in our pocket in the last 2 of that 8.

But seriously... doesn't that only make the Republicant Party's pure ineptness only that much more obvious... sure it does.

President Obama has only been in office for a few days over a month. I'm very gratified that the polls on him are so good and the people on the street and at work that I see everyday are talking about like the major polls... about 7 or 8 for to every 2 or 3 against.

AMERICA IS A GREAT COUNTRY... and things will be noticeable better in the next year or two! Big improvements take a little time.
;)

I read your post 3 times but I guess I am tired because I dont understand it.

Does your post mean you take back saying

"you guys praised him all the way"

Sunday, March 29, 2009 The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Sunday shows that 37% of the nation's voters now Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Thirty percent (30%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of +7

That is better than the + 4 it was yesterday. Maybe things are looking up for him.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...a_administration/obama_approval_index_history

Sunday, March 29, 2009 The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Sunday shows that 37% of the nation's voters now Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Thirty percent (30%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of +7

That is better than the + 4 it was yesterday. Maybe things are looking up for him.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...a_administration/obama_approval_index_history

Bush was quite popular for a while, too. I'd like to have an advance report of the polls in about three more years.

Of course, I'd like to have an advance copy of the lottery numbers, too.

If the economy turns around in the next year or two, as many (but not all!) economists say it will, then those approval ratings could be quite high.

Crystal ball, where did I put my crystal ball??

Werbung:
Bush was quite popular for a while, too. I'd like to have an advance report of the polls in about three more years.

Of course, I'd like to have an advance copy of the lottery numbers, too.

If the economy turns around in the next year or two, as many (but not all!) economists say it will, then those approval ratings could be quite high.

Crystal ball, where did I put my crystal ball??

You can go to

http://rasmussenreports.predictify....ll-barack-obamas-approval-index-be-on-april-2

and predict what you think his approval rating will be. I picked 40, I figure his followers and worshipers will follow him right to the gates of hell and let him walk on their backs as he enters and a portion of democrats just wont know any better than to follow the leader. So I highly doubt it will ever go lower than 35 but I am guessing 40.

I like Rasmussens daily tracking poll, its interesting to see how it sways with current events. It means at least some people are listening and paying attention.

Back