Obama job approval up to 67%

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ministration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

I don't put a lot of stock in polls, because you can almost always find one that agrees with your agenda. However, I think that the best way is to talk to random people at: bars, stores (standing in line), gym, etc....see what they think. Take those opinions after a while, and you will probably have a more accurate idea of public perception. (This doesn't mean going into liberal circles asking ten people or conservative circles asking ten people.) However, I would say that based on the random people I've encountered since january.....It would be right at or below 50%, but having said that I have also met two people that voted for him, and said that they won't make that mistake again in 2012.

The real poll that is probably spot on is the senate and congressional approval polls. I have seen disapproval ratings for the Dem controlled House and Senate that range from 54% disapproval to 63% disapproval. NPR of all sources has it at 58%. (I was so shocked to hear that on NPR, I almost crashed my truck.):D

Werbung:
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ministration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

I don't put a lot of stock in polls, because you can almost always find one that agrees with your agenda. However, I think that the best way is to talk to random people at: bars, stores (standing in line), gym, etc....see what they think. Take those opinions after a while, and you will probably have a more accurate idea of public perception. (This doesn't mean going into liberal circles asking ten people or conservative circles asking ten people.) However, I would say that based on the random people I've encountered since january.....It would be right at or below 50%, but having said that I have also met two people that voted for him, and said that they won't make that mistake again in 2012.

The real poll that is probably spot on is the senate and congressional approval polls. I have seen disapproval ratings for the Dem controlled House and Senate that range from 54% disapproval to 63% disapproval. NPR of all sources has it at 58%. (I was so shocked to hear that on NPR, I almost crashed my truck.):D

I dont put a lot of stock in them either but every poll that favors obama Popeye likes to post, I think if we are going to have polls posted they should not always be if it looks good for obama, but just every so often good or bad. I actually did wait till he was above +4 just so it wouldnt seem like I was hurrying to post a really bad poll.

I agree I talk to people in line at the store or where ever I can, obama supporters are not as eager to talk these days but I am not sure why.

Popeye, have you been following the Rasmussen daily tracking poll? They track obama's poll numbers every day since he became president January 20th 2009. The news was always rather depressing for me till about a month ago. But the last week has made me smile. Please look at the chart :)

obama_index_july_2_2009.jpg

No offense Pandora, but Faux News/Rasmussen is full of it..

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

Approve-61%

Disapprove-30%

The RCP Average has it:

Approve-58.8%

Disapprove-35.5%

Rasmussen is the only poll listed that has the spread less than 20%..theirs is at 7%. The RW Rasmussen repeatedly does it's best to make Obama look bad...that's why they're the only poll ever cited by Obama haters.

No offense Pandora, but Faux News/Rasmussen is full of it..

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

Approve-61%

Disapprove-30%

The RCP Average has it:

Approve-58.8%

Disapprove-35.5%

Rasmussen is the only poll listed that has the spread less than 20%..theirs is at 7%. The RW Rasmussen repeatedly does it's best to make Obama look bad...that's why they're the only poll ever cited by Obama haters.

Usually its right in line with Gallup. If Gallup would send me daily emails I would know what have to say too.

Do you really feel that people are not shifting in support for obama's policy?

I think he is still very popular as a person but not his policy.

Rasmussen, if you look back has rated him high, very high... I dont think they are out to get him.

anyways its good news for me, I am a happy girl this week!

Come on my friend... call 'em fair!:eek:

When George Bush and the Republicants were making an art form out of lying to the American people, running up the deficit like never before, torturing people and just basically making a disaster out of everything they touched... you guys praised him all the way.

Now that there's a new person from the other Party in charge and he's trying to reverse course on a lot of that very same damage popeye or me or anyone else that's glad to see the new guy is popular with the American people and not out bottom feeding like Bush with a low 20's approval rating we all just must have a boy crush...come on!:confused:

How bout this... the guy is just really working hard and is like 1000 times better... how bout that maybe? Because that's really why he's popular.

Bush was torturing people? Since when? I thought he only tortured terrorist Muslim scum, not people. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. Let him torture away I had said, whilst you Americans, being the dumb ****s you are, vilified a leader who had all but stopped terrorism on US soil. It is thanks to him that you have not seen any repeats, and I ask that you remember this. Quit whining about the torture of assholes who would love nothing more to kill you, and your entire family. Real genius, aren't we?

Bush was torturing people? Since when? I thought he only tortured terrorist Muslim scum, not people. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. Let him torture away...

Seeing the inbred evil put into words this brings up the great dilemma on what to do with Far Right Wing Conservatives.

Can't live with 'em... can't shoot 'em!:confused:
Just keep 'em out of office I guess.

Usually its right in line with Gallup. If Gallup would send me daily emails I would know what have to say too.

Do you really feel that people are not shifting in support for obama's policy?

I think he is still very popular as a person but not his policy.

Rasmussen, if you look back has rated him high, very high... I dont think they are out to get him.

anyways its good news for me, I am a happy girl this week!

Obama is pretty popular with the voters of this nation, no question.

If the economy makes a comeback by, say, 2011, his supporters will attribute that comeback to his economic policies, whether or not there is any justification for saying so.

As for the deficits, Reagan proved that deficits don't matter. No one cares (well, only a few fiscal conservatives, maybe, but then they're pretty rare).

So, if the economy gets better, the Republicans might as well forget about regaining the White House in '12.

Obama is pretty popular with the voters of this nation, no question.

If the economy makes a comeback by, say, 2011, his supporters will attribute that comeback to his economic policies, whether or not there is any justification for saying so.

As for the deficits, Reagan proved that deficits don't matter. No one cares (well, only a few fiscal conservatives, maybe, but then they're pretty rare).

So, if the economy gets better, the Republicans might as well forget about regaining the White House in '12.

I don't see how it could but lets say it does get better, a whole lot better

but we are paying 2/3 more to heat our homes and we have a VAT tax and other new taxes and fees...and no one can sell their house because it doesn not have the proper windows and "green" energy...we wont feel or be better off.

If obama does as he said he will, I dont see anyone except the uber rich not suffering. Hopefully that will be enough to make him go away.
Oh and I agree on a personal level he is popular, but not very many seem to like his policys.

If obama does as he said he will, I dont see anyone except the uber rich not suffering. Hopefully that will be enough to make him go away.
Oh and I agree on a personal level he is popular, but not very many seem to like his policys.

Well unless you consider the majority of people as being "not very many". :)

He has a very high job approval rating.

President Obama will be around for his full 2 terms. My interest is in seeing if we can build this up to a Democratic President after his 2 terms. It won't be Biden so it will be interesting who'll step up.

I don't see how it could but lets say it does get better, a whole lot better

but we are paying 2/3 more to heat our homes and we have a VAT tax and other new taxes and fees...and no one can sell their house because it doesn not have the proper windows and "green" energy...we wont feel or be better off.

That's all quite easily fixed.

People like him, but don't like his policies. Therefore, attribute his policies to someone else.

How many people understand just what Obama's policies are anyway?

He's a lot like Reagan, a likable guy, the kind of person you would like to have living next door. He will get by with things that a not so personable guy wouldn't, like ramping up the deficit for example. People will be willing to excuse minor inconveniences like a trillion dollar deficit in order to have a pres who makes nice speeches.

I'm willing to make a bet that Obama will be a two term president. Unless the economy really goes sour, he'll be reelected. Even if it does, he just might get reelected.

Any takers?

I'm willing to make a bet that Obama will be a two term president. Unless the economy really goes sour, he'll be reelected. Even if it does, he just might get reelected.

Any takers?

Are you trying to depress me right before the 4th of July!

This is my favorite Holiday. It’s the only Holiday I go all out. I have red white and blue lights, plates everything. We are going camping like always and I am depressed, I don’t even want to bring my decorations; I don’t even really want to go camping.

My only hope is there will be a Tea Party some place in Florence that I can go to and lift my spirits.

To keep me from suicide due to depression, I am bringing my new Mark Levin book Liberty and Tyranny: A Conservative Manifesto

4 years is the most depressing thought, 8 years... I won’t survive!

Are you trying to depress me right before the 4th of July!

This is my favorite Holiday. It’s the only Holiday I go all out. I have red white and blue lights, plates everything. We are going camping like always and I am depressed, I don’t even want to bring my decorations; I don’t even really want to go camping.

My only hope is there will be a Tea Party some place in Florence that I can go to and lift my spirits.

To keep me from suicide due to depression, I am bringing my new Mark Levin book Liberty and Tyranny: A Conservative Manifesto

4 years is the most depressing thought, 8 years... I won’t survive!

Bring a fishing pole and a good pair of walking shoes, bring a mountain bike, and maybe a kayak. Leave your computer and TV behind and forget about politics and current events. Bring a good whodunit instead of A Conservative Manifesto. You'll feel a lot better if you do.

How can I read the blogs if I don’t bring my Iphone? I might miss something really good.

Seriously, I am depressed, I am celebrating my countries birthday while my country is sick and dying... it feels wrong.

It feels more like we should have a wake or at least dress in black than to be having a party.

Werbung:
How can I read the blogs if I don’t bring my Iphone? I might miss something really good.

Seriously, I am depressed, I am celebrating my countries birthday while my country is sick and dying... it feels wrong.

It feels more like we should have a wake or at least dress in black than to be having a party.

God grant me the strength to change what I can, the tranquility to accept what I can't, and the wisdom to know the difference.

The big government express train has been on its way and gathering speed for quite a while, now. You can try to lasso it if you want.

Back