Obama keeps saying he inherited mess! What?

Did anyone force Barrack Obama to run for the office of the President? I don't remember seeing anyone pointing a gun at him.

Obama ran for office knowing what the problems were, so saying he inherited the mess is plain disingenuous.

He said numerous times he wanted to clean up the mess. Now he's complaining he's got a mess.

Seems to me he wants it both ways. Why doesn't he quit whining and blaimng Bush and do what he said he was going to do?

Bring the nation together.
Transparency.
Not take money from lobbyist or hire lobbyist.

Just a few of the broken campaign promises.

does that mean that Obama should have waited until there were fewer problems before running for president? Is it his fault that the country was in the depths of the worst recession since the great depression? Was he the cause of the unending war in Iraq? Should he have taken out Bin Laden? Is the out of control costs of health care the fault of the Obama administration? Is Obama the cause of the porous southern border, and the drug trafficking that takes place there?

I don't recall Obama saying that all of the above is the fault of the Bush administration, or that he should be excused from having to address those problems. but to expect him and his Congress to have solved all of the above in the first few months is a bit disingenuous, don't you think?

Werbung:
Now you are going to tell us that you understand & know how to coach basketball {just as with your BATTLE OF THE BULGE LIE} you are a certified LIAR/you lack creditability/your punctuation & spelling is atrocious and no our "Service personal" are not dying that would be PERSONNEL {as in working people not something that you might own Personal-ownership} and you obviously can't count or you lack the memory space for the body count & hundred of thousands of walking wounded under G.W.B.'s administration ;)

**WARNING** Memory Malfunction, brain activity________flat line PULL THE PLUG!!!

Read your own illiterate trash ASPC!!! OBAMA DRIBBLES GOOD MEN DIE!!!
My clever "Battle of the bulge " trick exposing mindless folowers of FASICM got to you huh? lol, lol I knew it would!! LOL,LOL FOX NEWS!! 1000 - Obama -ZERO , but who is keeping score! Even some of the Radicals are turning on their messiah! What will YOU do? Don't try and crossover! LOL

does that mean that Obama should have waited until there were fewer problems before running for president? Is it his fault that the country was in the depths of the worst recession since the great depression? Was he the cause of the unending war in Iraq? Should he have taken out Bin Laden? Is the out of control costs of health care the fault of the Obama administration? Is Obama the cause of the porous southern border, and the drug trafficking that takes place there?

I don't recall Obama saying that all of the above is the fault of the Bush administration, or that he should be excused from having to address those problems. but to expect him and his Congress to have solved all of the above in the first few months is a bit disingenuous, don't you think?
I never expected him to solve all the problems. Listen again!!!!!
I don't like the fact that he ran for office, full aware of the problems the country was having and then complain about all the problems he inherited. If he didn't want to inherit them, he should not have ran for President!

He said he could change washington for the better, he said the spending would be under control, he said the would bring the country together.

He didn't say, when things got tough, he would blame Bush, which some of it is rightly Bush's fault.

Now, if, and only if, Obama gives Bush credit for any success that could come from starting the Tarp program, if they do come to fruition, than I think Obama would deserver kudos for doing so.

But if Obama takes credit, for any success for tarp, which wasn't his plan, that would not be fair.

I don't blame Obama for everything, but I do think he didn't think enough on the stimulus plan. If he had, I think we would have seen a lot less wasteful spending in the bill and more Jobs created.

I never expected him to solve all the problems. Listen again!!!!!
I don't like the fact that he ran for office, full aware of the problems the country was having and then complain about all the problems he inherited. If he didn't want to inherit them, he should not have ran for President!

He said he could change washington for the better, he said the spending would be under control, he said the would bring the country together.

He didn't say, when things got tough, he would blame Bush, which some of it is rightly Bush's fault.

Now, if, and only if, Obama gives Bush credit for any success that could come from starting the Tarp program, if they do come to fruition, than I think Obama would deserver kudos for doing so.

But if Obama takes credit, for any success for tarp, which wasn't his plan, that would not be fair.

I don't blame Obama for everything, but I do think he didn't think enough on the stimulus plan. If he had, I think we would have seen a lot less wasteful spending in the bill and more Jobs created.

Is Obama really complaining about the problems he inherited on assuming the presidency, or is that his supporters? I can see where his supporters might be bringing up the mess that existed in January, in order to excuse the fact that there is still a mess and counter the opposition that is trying to say that the recession is the "Obama recession.". I haven't heard Obama complaining, though. Maybe I missed it.

Is Obama really complaining about the problems he inherited on assuming the presidency, or is that his supporters? I can see where his supporters might be bringing up the mess that existed in January, in order to excuse the fact that there is still a mess and counter the opposition that is trying to say that the recession is the "Obama recession.". I haven't heard Obama complaining, though. Maybe I missed it.
[/QUOTE]

Obama blames Bush for 13000 troops

There's more articles and footage. It's late and I'm tired. But it's obvious he does blame the last administration, more than he should

Every President inherits what the last President as well as the Congress - House and Senate does in the previous term

How the President handles it will differentiate him.

I don't think Bush had a clear handle on what was about to happen on 9/11. Of course, his predecessor was Clinton, but i don't remember Bush blaming Clinton.

I know common Americans did, to a point

And there are plent of other examples, like Carter / Reagan, and so on.

I didn't advocate for George Bush and his decisions. He is just as guilty. But Obama was in the Senate and did vote for the same policies he now criticizes Bush on.

I'm simply stating a fact that Obama knew what he was getting into, so why, does he continue to blame Bush. He was just as much involved in the first bailout that Bush was. As well s the majority of the House / Senate.

He needs to quit telling us he inherited a mess. He went out and ran to take on this mess, knowing fully, what the challenges were.

He's shifting the blame onto bush's administration (indirectly) because it shares out the blame, it continues to make clear that his administration didn't create this mess and it's a difficult mess to clean up, isn't that obvious?
Also to make clear, I don't support Obama in any way, he's just your typical lying politician and nothing more.

Read your own illiterate trash ASPC!!! OBAMA DRIBBLES GOOD MEN DIE!!!
My clever "Battle of the bulge " trick exposing mindless folowers of FASICM got to you huh? lol, lol I knew it would!! LOL,LOL FOX NEWS!! 1000 - Obama -ZERO , but who is keeping score! Even some of the Radicals are turning on their messiah! What will YOU do? Don't try and crossover! LOL

Find a dictionary/learn how to operate your computer/find the spell check option and get a CLUE...you are a JOKE {not a very intelligent nor a nice one either} but your continual self inflicted stupidity is so telling and just an obvious cry for HELP :eek:

**warning** mental malfunction brain wave flat lined________pull the plug and call it a DAY!

Obama blames Bush for 13000 troops

There's more articles and footage. It's late and I'm tired. But it's obvious he does blame the last administration, more than he should

Every President inherits what the last President as well as the Congress - House and Senate does in the previous term

How the President handles it will differentiate him.

I don't think Bush had a clear handle on what was about to happen on 9/11. Of course, his predecessor was Clinton, but i don't remember Bush blaming Clinton.

I know common Americans did, to a point

And there are plent of other examples, like Carter / Reagan, and so on.

It sounds to me more like he is bragging on his own policies, rather than blaming Bush for the mess the country was in when he took office.

You can see that the country was a mess as of January of this year, regardless of whether Bush was to blame for it, can't you?

"However, the job growth could have been better if the recovery package concentrated more on jobs and less on special interest and pet projects."

And your source for this uninformed claim is what?

It's certainly not what all the economists have said.
Because unlike you, I have a brain. I run a successful business. I look at the waste of this stealfromus package.

It was not implemented in the areas needed most. More than half will go out next year, during the campaign cycle. Big surprise there, huh?

Agreed, he didn't fully make the mess, but he was part of the problem.
And he has made some bone-head decisions since he's been in there.

He wants pity, he wants people to feel sorry for him, that he got stuck with a huge problem.

He should have stayed with Acorn if he didn't want to deal with the problems.

Americans do not want to hear about how this president is just mopping up after Bush.

Why doesn't he quit whining and blaimng Bush and do what he said he was going to do?
What....you "conservatives" are having a slight-problem, tryin' to forget about The Idiot Son???

Well.....it AIN'T GONNA GET ANY EASIER, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:
"The chairman of the British Joint Intelligence Committee in 2001 told investigators Monday that elements of the Bush Administration were pushing for regime change in Iraq in early 2001, months before the 9/11 attacks and two years before President George W. Bush formally announced the Iraq war.

The head of the British Foreign Office's Middle East department, Sir William Patey, told the inquiry that his office was aware of regime change talk from some parts of the Bush Administration shortly after they took office in 2001.

British investigators are probing how Britain got into the Iraq war and if officials misled the public."

No WONDER they were ignoring Richard Clarke (regarding bin Laden!!)!!!!

They never WANTED bin Laden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Osama bin Laden was "within the grasp" of US forces in late 2001 but escaped because then-defense secretary Donald Rumsfeld rejected calls for reinforcements, a hard-hitting US Senate report says.

It points the finger directly at Rumsfeld for turning down requests for reinforcements as Bin Laden was trapped in December 2001 in caves and tunnels in a mountainous area of eastern Afghanistan known as Tora Bora.

"The vast array of American military power, from sniper teams to the most mobile divisions of the marine corps and the army, was kept on the sidelines," the report says."​

Yeah.....he was A Member, alright!

Agreed, he didn't fully make the mess, but he was part of the problem.
And he has made some bone-head decisions since he's been in there.

He wants pity, he wants people to feel sorry for him, that he got stuck with a huge problem.

He should have stayed with Acorn if he didn't want to deal with the problems.

Americans do not want to hear about how this president is just mopping up after Bush.

you say stayed with acorn as if he worked for acorn...odd..since he did not.

you say stayed with acorn as if he worked for acorn...odd..since he did not.
O.k. He should have stayed with the Attorney's he worked for that had him working for and with Acorn...

The same attorney's that have GM as a client as well. Wooops!! Did I let that one out of the bag?

Werbung:
O.k. He should have stayed with the Attorney's he worked for that had him working for and with Acorn...

The same attorney's that have GM as a client as well. Wooops!! Did I let that one out of the bag?
you and yout nut job boogie men..

oooo by your logic, most lawyers also are rapist drug addicts and killers.....you know cuz they worked with them when told to?

I have no idea how your not on the ignore list with yoru simple simple view of evrthing.....aka Obama bad, anything else good, ....and throw in random acorn paranoia for fun. Put your tin foil hat back, on and sit back with Beck and have a good cry why don't you?

Back