Obama Kool Aid Movie

Werbung:
Part3

Part 4
I like the answer that he gives at the begining of this one at a town hall meeting....

Thank you. I'm also a Dem for McCain.

The Anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40's, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, he will destroy everything.
I'm Barrack Hussein Obama and I approved the above message.

Remember the video of school kids singing to their dictator in Nobama uniforms?
"Nobama is going to lead us." Sing along. It was actually on the Nobama website for a short time.

The Anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40's, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, he will destroy everything.

"Nobama is going to lead us." Sing along. It was actually on the Nobama website for a short time.

Obama is the Anti Christ.

And, those videos show Kool Aid drinkers.

People who think a presidential candidate is the AntiChrist aren't Kool Aid drinkers, of course not.:rolleyes:

The country survived Bush, nearly intact. We will survive Obama or McCain, whoever gets elected.

And, the country won't be very different four years from now as a result of this election. Get real, and think of the real issues and where the candidates really stand:

Balance the federal budget? Neither candidate will do that.
Put an end to illegal immigration? Ditto.
Solve the current economic meltdown? Ditto.
Put a satisfactory end to the war in Iraq? Maybe, either one, but don't hold your breath.

Talk about the "messiah" and the "AntiChrist" is just silly.

I'm voting Libertarian, the only conservative party left.

You have to be careful in what you say about obama. Not just because you will be labeled as a racist but he has worshipers and followers and it really upsets them when anything bad or critical is said about him his judgment or his policies, especially if it’s like anti Christ stuff.

Jim Jones followers would have been mad at that too. People tried to tell them this guy is not what you think but that only made the people madder. Sometimes you just have to think wow what a crazy nut but not actually say it.

People have compared Bush to the anti Christ but it has never bothered Bush supporters because and this is the key… because Bush supporters never considered him the Christ in the first place.

If you have family, spouses kids parents sisters that are trapped in this then I see trying to get them out of the delusion but man its not worth the trouble to try with most of the worshipers and followers.

You have to be careful in what you say about obama. Not just because you will be labeled as a racist but he has worshipers and followers and it really upsets them when anything bad or critical is said about him his judgment or his policies, especially if it’s like anti Christ stuff.

You have to be careful in what you say about Obama being the AntiChrist, as that could get you labeled as a nut case.

Hey it's legal. Unlike wearing a batman mask and cape in Florida. Thank God that poor guy didn't have a piece of rope on him, 'cause we all know that rope only has ONE use, or he would have probably faced lethal injection.

Obama is the Anti Christ
You give him WAY too much credit.

Werbung:
It's just amazing that anyone no matter how much of a Right Wing wing nut could actually be so absolutely governmentally clueless as to think that a UNITED STATES SENATOR WITH NATIONAL SECURITY CLEARANCE is just some crazy random maybe unAmerican guy.:D

You do realize that to receive these high clearances that a combination of comprehensive background records checks, CIA, FBI and NSA investigations on your safety level & worthiness are done.

On the Anti-Christ thing I'll leave that insane talk alone on it's ridiculousness but I'm thinking you should look into the person who believes in WITCHES... broomstick & all... :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN7hJDS26rI

Back