Obama lands in Basra Iraq

Werbung:
Do you REALLY think anyone here is interested in your move-by-move "report" on the ghetto organizer's media event tour? :D What's next - "Media entourage cheers as Obama eats a shish-kabab"? :p

Do you REALLY think anyone here is interested in your move-by-move "report" on the ghetto organizer's media event tour? :D What's next - "Media entourage cheers as Obama eats a shish-kabab"? :p

I thought you might be interested in those white soldiers laughing it up with Obama. My God! they even shook his hand....oh, the horror!

I thought you might be interested in those white soldiers laughing it up with Obama. My God! they even shook his hand....oh, the horror!

It's reminiscent of the incident earlier in the campaign when Obama's flaks ran around to "get some white people" to sit within view of the cameras. :D There are scores of thousands of troops there - getting a few white soldiers into the photo-op is definitely within the range of mathematical possibility.

I am confused with why talking to white people is relevant in regards to his views on anything?

It's reminiscent of the incident earlier in the campaign when Obama's flaks ran around to "get some white people" to sit within view of the cameras. :D There are scores of thousands of troops there - getting a few white soldiers into the photo-op is definitely within the range of mathematical possibility.

Hey Libs, you left something:

american_nazi_party_150.gif

Oh, I know, you're not a racist. In fact some of your best friends are black.

Werbung:
Back