Obama Launches Total Takeover of Media System

Dude111

http://www.infowars.com/obama-launches-total-takeover-of-media

Even the Washington Post describes it like something out of Orwell’s 1984. The FCC has approved a presidential alert system. Obama may soon appear on your television or call your cell phone to warn you about the next specious al-Qaeda underwear bombing event.

Commissioners voted last week to require television and radio stations, cable systems and satellite TV providers to participate in a test that would have them receive and transmit a live code that includes an alert message issued by the president. No date has been set for the test, according to the Post. [more]
....The system would break into your computer or wireless device and broadcast presidential propaganda announcements, FEMA reports, so-called “Imminent Threat Alerts,” and AMBER Alerts.
I dont see how this is possible!!

I am on my computer,what are they gonna do FORCE POP UPS,SPAM IN MY FACE TO SEE/HEAR THIER CRAP??

Werbung:
Alex Jones is a tool who makes the resistance to the War Party and the Whore Media look stupid.

Avoid

Comrade Stalin

Werbung:
The government owns the airwaves. If they want to send any message out through the airwaves they own then so be it.

Now if someone wants to argue that the constitution does not grant the power to own the airwaves to government then I am all ears.

As much as I think the gov has intruded too far into our lives and that its scope and power is increasing too fast I think the title that the gov is taking over all media is far fetched. I will assume that the OP meant that as hyperbole and so was justified.

Back