Obama leads in 4 key states

All states are key this time around. Senator Obama has the funds to campaign aggressively

he sure does...so what if it went back on his word about public financing..I mean, what on earth does character have to do with anything when we can all get that hint of "change" we're searching for.......:eek:

Werbung:
I believe parts of King and Pierce counties still might have some poll sites but otherwise the entire state is now voting by mail.

Don't you like it? I think voting by mail is great. You can sit down with your partner and go over the candidates and the initiatives in a nice leisurely way.

one time it sucks though i when something happens right at election time and you cast your vote already...we had that issue for those who voted say overseas or early for some reason...then Wellstone's plane crashed...and all kinds of votes for him still came in, but clearly would not have...

I believe parts of King and Pierce counties still might have some poll sites but otherwise the entire state is now voting by mail.

Don't you like it? I think voting by mail is great. You can sit down with your partner and go over the candidates and the initiatives in a nice leisurely way.

You can and SHOULD do that at home before you go to vote. To many ways for voter fraud for me, plus it doesn't feel the same.

So they are full of Liberals, but when they just win buy a few percent you claim fraud?

Other states have more registered democrats than we do; we just have the bulk of the left wing crazy’s. They are not even near half of the population but they are loud, demanding and intimidate anyone who does not agree with them and their ways. The fraud in both states is not hard to look up. And in both parties, just usually it’s about dead democrats who vote. But the republicans have had their share of scandals too. A couple of examples, King County Washington, More people voted in king county (by the third recount after adding more ballots) than actually live in king county. This is a problem in both states. Though, Not all of either state is like this, it’s the big counties like Multnomah, Marion and Lane for Oregon and for sure King county in Washington, I am sure there are more but I spend more time looking up Oregon.

In Oregon anyone can vote. You pick up a registration card anyplace, welfare office food stamp office social security office, DMV, post office I see them in the counseling offices when I take my little girl in. You write down “a” name and address and wait 3 weeks and your new voter card comes in the mail. At election time a ballot is sent to you, it looks different depending on if you are a dem, repub or indi. You vote and put it in the handy drop box or mail it in. You do NOT have to prove who you are or that you are even here legally, in fact when Oregon gives out drivers license to illegal aliens and they do this every single working day, they also sign them up to vote. It’s called the motor voter act.
Ironically the one place you would have to show ID when registering to vote, they don’t care if you are legal or not when signing you up to vote.

There have been a number of cases of dead people voting, people voting in maiden and married names, totally made up identities. Without showing ID when you register to vote and showing ID when you actually vote there is no way to keep voter fraud from happening. My son has not voted in over 5 years but I still get his ballot and if I wanted to, I could vote for him and no one would be the wiser.

As a registered republican my vote never counted once, not 1 time. My signature I would always be informed did not match. (6-8 weeks after the election was over) As a registered democrat my signature matches perfect every single time.

Also there are several people I know that do either adult foster care for severely disabled people or state government run group homes for severely retarded people, they register them to vote and vote for them. The men do not have the mental capacity to know what they are even doing; can you guess who the helper picks when filling out their ballot? Who the caretaker wants!

There are far to many problems with vote by mail.

Also Anti American? IE people who don't agree with Republicans ....Sad how many times some douche on the right has called me anti American...Sometimes I think its the way they know how to debate.

Anti American… by this I do not mean they disagree with republicans, I would have to call my self anti American pretty often if that was my standard.

Have you ever heard of the Portland 7? A group of terrorists who plotted to shoot up grade schools in the Portland area? They were protected and harbored by the (then) mayor of Portland Vera Katz. A city mayor who actually harbored known terrorists. ONLY IN OREGON!!

Ashland, Oregon refused to have a flag in the city, they were afraid it might offend some people so they took it down. I believe since then they put it back up after lower tourism (what the town lives on)

Portland Oregon a principal in the biggest public school district in the state bans the pledge because of thoughts that it “might” offend Muslims. But no one ever complained about it before she banned it, and when asked, Muslims said they were not offended by it. I could go on with stupid stories like this,

Living here, being around the people who talk horrible hate speech about the soldiers and our country. I have seen people be openly horrific to men in the National Guard, just trying to buy a Pepsi in a mini mart. I have heard more stories than I have seen. There is a wide spread hatred for our country, the flag our military. It is openly displayed here. I do not think it would be acceptable in other places.

And to add in 'Eco-Terrorism' would be another story, but there is a lot of support here for that too!

way to show your brains...What State Just because our current Gov is Republican and a leading guy on the VP short list for McCain..(by the way, we have not had Dem Gov since the early 1980's .And WI was under Republican control for some times as well and was the first to start some of the new welfare reforms past in the 1990's....And if you ever looked at the demographics, at least Mn for sure has got more and more moderate to Right wing...But we where smart enough to not vote for Bush...but even that idiot had it close...McCain a guy with a brain could win MN...but thing is MN likes its own Republicans...not the National ones.

Yeah, the RINO ones. As anyone with any electrochemical activity at all in their brain knows, the republican brand has lost any real meaning, as one can tell by reading about your guy - the Ethanol King of the Upper Midwest. :D

No one cares about the general election right now anyway. I will pay more attention to polls after Labor Day.

NO Obamanation;43827]Both of these states are full of the left of left type of people.
Both of these states are full of the worst anti American type of scum buckets...

Americans everywhere! This is how the Radical Right, the Conservative Republicans truly feel about their fellow Americans.

They don't respectfully disagree with them. They don't make their case so others will see the promise in their plans.

They sit back and call AMERICAN wives & daughters, mothers & grandmothers, fathers & grandfathers, peoples aunts and uncles, hard working AMERICAN PEOPLE... scum buckets! Because they won't walk in Nazi like lockstep to their neo-con agendas.

That's what it's come down to in the Republican led Karl Rove America. This is the Republicans great debate... character assassination, groundless personal attacks and name calling.

That's all they have left. Their policies are easy to see as failed. Anyone left with even a wonder about how life in America will be if John McCain could ever get elected... you've just seen it! :eek:

Senator Obama God bless you and best of luck. America is counting on you over them.

Like this kind of "respectful" disagreement? :rolleyes:

Yes exactly like that...

Saying...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU SERIOUSLY MUST BE KIDDING!!!!

isn't calling someone derogatory & offensive names. It's not questioning someone's patriotism. It's calling someone out for posting inaccurate information. And had you posted the "entire" post those inaccuracies were also clearly stated.

I agree with almost nothing I've heard you say for instance... but you're not a scum bucket... or a Muslim terrorist or the anti Christ just because I don't agree with you. It doesn't follow that one can love America yet hate Americans.

Yes exactly like that...

Saying...

isn't calling someone derogatory & offensive names. It's not questioning someone's patriotism. It's calling someone out for posting inaccurate information. And had you posted the "entire" post those inaccuracies were also clearly stated.

I agree with almost nothing I've heard you say for instance... but you're not a scum bucket... or a Muslim terrorist or the anti Christ just because I don't agree with you. It doesn't follow that one can love America yet hate Americans.

Its easy to hate America and love Americans. You just need to be smart enough to know that what America does, is not always what Americans want...and that we are lied to to do it.

Werbung:
Its easy to hate America and love Americans. You just need to be smart enough to know that what America does, is not always what Americans want...and that we are lied to to do it.

No you're right... I definitely know that is true from my many travels out of the country.

A lot of people outside the US seem to hate America but actually like the American people. But that's because they only see "America" as whatever the policies are of those currently in charge.

What I was saying was as an American it is disingenuous to act like you love America when you spend most of your time insulting the masses of your fellow Americans.

Back