Obama Lies...

Gipper

obama_pinocchio.png

Can you imagine what the press would do to Bush if he made such false statements?

Does anyone believe Obamacare will reduce the deficit? Even you radical leftists do you believe this?

His own words...

That is why I have pledged that I will not sign health insurance reform that adds even one dime to our deficit over the next decade. And I mean it. We have estimated that two-thirds of the cost of reform to bring health care security to every American can be paid for by reallocating money that is simply being wasted in federal health care programs.
http://hotlineoncall.nationaljournal.com/archives/2009/07/obama_health_ca_1.php

The Congressional Budget Office now reports that this bill will reduce our deficit by $132 billion over the first decade, and by as much as $1.3 trillion in the decade after that. So I just want to be clear, for all those who are continually carping about how this is somehow a big spending government bill, this cuts our deficit by $132 billion the first 10 years, and by over a trillion in the second. That argument that opponents are making against this bill does not hold water.
http://reason.com/blog/2009/12/22/obamas-latest-health-care-lie

Werbung:
Whether or not you believe the man the fact is that he never said he wasn't a liberal or had views that leaned to the left. It's just that many in this country believed him and took him at his word that he would indeed bring change to he country. Well low and behold he did alright. I do admit I did vote for Obama back in 08 just like I admit I voted for Bush back in 2000. However both men at that time ran a good campaign with the help of certain media outlets and people like myself believed them. Now I just wish I would have stayed home on election night instead of performing my civic duty as a responsible American. If anyone is to blame for this administration and the previous one it's people like me and other independents who ultimately decides who sit in the white house.

Whether or not you believe the man the fact is that he never said he wasn't a liberal or had views that leaned to the left. It's just that many in this country believed him and took him at his word that he would indeed bring change to he country. Well low and behold he did alright. I do admit I did vote for Obama back in 08 just like I admit I voted for Bush back in 2000. However both men at that time ran a good campaign with the help of certain media outlets and people like myself believed them. Now I just wish I would have stayed home on election night instead of performing my civic duty as a responsible American. If anyone is to blame for this administration and the previous one it's people like me and other independents who ultimately decides who sit in the white house.

Well at least you can tell your grandchildren that you voted for two of the worst presidents in all of American history. :)

But, the point of this thread is Barry lies about taxes (he lies about everything or is it he just don't know any better?). Now, that is not all that unusual since nearly all politicians lie. But, he seems particularly good at it just like Slick Willie.

http://slickbarry.com/
barack_obama_jeremiah_wright3.jpg

Love the picture, its on its way to my album

obama Memories

thanks!

and yeah, it would be a shorter list to write the things he has told the truth about, heck you wouldnt probably even need paper :)

Children, when someone quotes the CBO report...you know the non partisan CBO....that does not make them a liar because you just don't happen to agree with the CBO.

I know this may be a hard concept for some of you. As it goes against your basic, Bash Obama, don't think when you do it mindset.

Much like when the idot yelled "He lies!" at the state of the Union....only to be shown to not know what he was talking about...here we see it again..."he Lies!" and yet no lie is to be found.

Children, when someone quotes the CBO report...you know the non partisan CBO....that does not make them a liar because you just don't happen to agree with the CBO.

I know this may be a hard concept for some of you. As it goes against your basic, Bash Obama, don't think when you do it mindset.

Much like when the idot yelled "He lies!" at the state of the Union....only to be shown to not know what he was talking about...here we see it again..."he Lies!" and yet no lie is to be found.

He was right when he yelled you lie, obama was lying on that point.

Here is a link to a number of sites you can go to where you will find
the CBO disagrees with obama far more than they agree with him because obama constantly lies about what the CBO says.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=CBO+disagrees+with+obama+&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

Yeah it is not lying if you really believe it. But, that would mean he actually believes what he says. We must conclude then, that BO is delusional like so many progressives....

I think he knows he lies and is a true believer in Marxism. The ends justify the means.

What did I tell you? Obummercare will RAISE healthcare costs...so reports the seemly stunned hard left wing Associated Press. You lefties can be so easily fooled.

Gov't: Spending to rise under health care overhaul

By RICARDO ALONSO-ZALDIVAR (AP) – 14 hours ago

WASHINGTON — The nation's health care tab will go up — not down — as a result of President Barack Obama's sweeping overhaul. That's the conclusion of a government forecast released Thursday, which also finds the increase will be modest.

The average annual growth in health care spending will be just two-tenths of 1 percentage point higher through 2019 with Obama's remake, said the analysis. And that's with more than 32 million uninsured gaining coverage because of the new law.

"The impact is moderate," said economist Andrea Sisko of Medicare's Office of the Actuary, the nonpartisan unit that prepared the report.

Factoring in the law, Americans will spend an average of $13,652 per person a year on health care in 2019, according to the actuary's office. Without the law, the corresponding number would be $13,387.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iCs08Khy15jLwNozWb1RVTSLXIjwD9I48E6G1

Really, get over it folks. You have a black president. Just admit that bothers you the most.

Only he was raised white so in reality maybe you're just jealous he tans better than you do? I'm sure we would be much better off if McLame won the election. He ran as an outsider but the people he's in bed with tell a different story. We'd have four more years of Cheney politics and friends, by the end of that time we wouldn't have a country left to bicker about..

If you think our interests in these dire times are best served being divided and conquered by our enemies drooling over our quibbling and hypercriticism of a leader that's doing triple back flips to try to right the mess Cheney got us into, then you're more foolish than I thought. One of our greatest enemies, a wolf in sheep's clothing runs the loudest mouthed media outlet around that does nothing but try to pit us against each other and against the leadership that would save us. Prince Talal and his investor front-man who naturalized for the sole purpose of owning media here are gleeful every time US citizens are at odds with each other. We had to buck up and shut up for 8 years while blatant criminals ran the ship into the rocks. So shut up and help the new guy patch the holes and put the ship out to sea again or get off the boat.

The fact that we allow the enemy to own media here through a proxy, that spews anti-cohesive rhetoric day in and day out in these times of great turmoil is the must stunning blunder I've seen Obama make. As commander-in-chief he has a duty to revoke Murdoch's citizenship and throw his ass out. If that fails, then have the FCC step in and scramble Fox's programming. Look what Cheney et al did under the "we're at war" umbrella in the name of "national security". They violated the Geneva Convention and tortured people, some of them innocent and some to death. Scrambling some programming seems to pale in comparison.

Really, get over it folks. You have a black president. Just admit that bothers you the most.

I don't believe anyone had anything to say about race until this comment. Probably because race has nothing to do with it.

How exactly did Obama get elected in your mind since apparently anyone who dislikes him is a racist?

I don't believe anyone had anything to say about race until this comment. Probably because race has nothing to do with it.

How exactly did Obama get elected in your mind since apparently anyone who dislikes him is a racist?

only becuse many find ways to mask it, they use fake issues to attack, becuse they know they can't just come out and say its becuse he is black. Just like Racist don't walk around saying N***** they keep that for close freinds and outside just use things that don't say black...but we all know who they mean.

you realy think the Obama is not a American , he is a Muslim, He is a Terrorist would be going on still if he was white? Hightly doubt it.

What? No thoughtful responses to my post??? How can this be???

Just as El Rushbo said before BO got elected, when one makes valid criticisms of him, DF liberals will not respond to the criticism, but call you a racist.

The same old tired response from the feeble minded.

But guess what libs? Obummercare will NOT lower healthcare costs. I told you so you - I guess that makes me a racist to those lacking a functioning brain.

2010-07-22-alexander.jpg

To BigRob: just call it a hunch. The hypercriticism of a man they knew and know had a GARGANTUAN mess to clean up has roots either in.

1. Complete immaturity
2. Complete partisan bull$hit [see #1]
3. Racism.

It could be all three though. The posters here that demonize Obama remind me of spoiled preschoolers who think Obama's a mean mean Principal because he made them have a time-out for pipe-bombing the cafeteria.

Spoiled partisan brats. Very tiresome.. Out to the woodshed with you!

Personally They tell us what we want to hear to get into office, and they know it will work time and time again. Fill the airwaves with attack ads, gossip and pedaling ridiculous issues.

We, are to blame! We do not hold our officials accountable, we are to busy watching the reality shows and following extremists issues wether it be from the left or the right, rather than focus on whats important, feeding our families, jobs.

There shouldn't be a senator, representative or president that gets elected for a secong term unless these issues are resolved.

Every politicain lies, the old saying applies here, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, how many times are we going to allow both parties to blow smoke up our asses, and rob us blind?

Werbung:
Obama isn't robbing anyone blind. Bush and Cheney took care of that. He's just trying to build the base of a new economy from the ashes of the one that Cheneyco. burned to the ground...and taking crap for it every inch of the way.

Back