Obama Losing War

asur

The war on the economy that is.
The democrats have started to quote "War on Economy".
At the same time they go to pains to
avoid saying "The War on Terror". Oh no that's not
politically correct anymore.

But on 3/13/2009 I see
Sunoco To Cut 20% Of Salaried Workers In Pa.

Of course that brings a smile to liberals including Obama.
The big bad oil companies are gettin theirs.

The real problem is the real jobs are drying up and Obama is
worrying about silly stuff, instead of the economy.
Yes he is actually losing the war, if he did intend to help the economy.

Actually it is a war "on the Hard working and jobs".
Obama is destroying jobs and that much he is succeeding in.

The good jobs aren't coming back.

Werbung:
The war on the economy that is.
The democrats have started to quote "War on Economy".
At the same time they go to pains to
avoid saying "The War on Terror". Oh no that's not
politically correct anymore.

But on 3/13/2009 I see
Sunoco To Cut 20% Of Salaried Workers In Pa.

Of course that brings a smile to liberals including Obama.
The big bad oil companies are gettin theirs.

The real problem is the real jobs are drying up and Obama is
worrying about silly stuff, instead of the economy.
Yes he is actually losing the war, if he did intend to help the economy.

Actually it is a war "on the Hard working and jobs".
Obama is destroying jobs and that much he is succeeding in.

The good jobs aren't coming back.

ROFLMAO!!! In office less than two weeks and the republicans are calling it HIS economy and HE'S losing the "war".

ROFLMAO!!!

In order to get the "real" jobs, you have to bust the monopolies the republicans have allowed to be created including changing the Anti-Trust laws the republicans got rid of.

We need higher tarrifs and to plug up the tax incentives the republicans have given to corporations to TAKE jobs overseas.

Too bad this "concern" for jobs is so partisan on the part of republicans. This problem never would have gotten so drastic in 2007 IF republicans weren't so blindly loyal to Bush and gave him a second term in 2004.

ROFLMAO!!! In office less than two weeks and the republicans are calling it HIS economy and HE'S losing the "war".

ROFLMAO!!!

You were just talking about Obama not appeasing the lesser educated in the other thread, and now claim he has only been in office two weeks?

He was inaugurated on Jan. 20th. It's March 14th. So 53 days in office, is two weeks in your world?

You are not convincing me that Obama does not appease the lesser educated among us.

In order to get the "real" jobs, you have to bust the monopolies the republicans have allowed to be created including changing the Anti-Trust laws the republicans got rid of.

We need higher tarrifs and to plug up the tax incentives the republicans have given to corporations to TAKE jobs overseas.

Too bad this "concern" for jobs is so partisan on the part of republicans. This problem never would have gotten so drastic in 2007 IF republicans weren't so blindly loyal to Bush and gave him a second term in 2004.

You do realize that higher tariffs will drive up the cost of living, and reduce our economy at the same time, right? Moreover, it will make the wealthy, more wealthy because they can drive up their prices to match the tariffs on imports.

I thought you didn't support the rich getting richer, and the poor getting poorer.

Moreover, name one monopoly? For the record, a monopoly is when one company can shut out all competition for a specific product. Feel free to come up with even one.

You were just talking about Obama not appeasing the lesser educated in the other thread, and now claim he has only been in office two weeks?

He was inaugurated on Jan. 20th. It's March 14th. So 53 days in office, is two weeks in your world?

You are not convincing me that Obama does not appease the lesser educated among us.

Nice spin...I know who your political pundit hero is.

The "less educated" Obama is not appeasing is the religious wing nuts and their "creationism" voodoo dark ages lingo. But you knew that...you, like all republicans, can't stay focused long enough to discuss...you like to go right to the spin and get your propaganda in.

The economy, which is the source of discussion here, is Bush's doing...getting all the jobs out of this nation with tax incentives to do so and single handedly without ANY input from the republican controlled Congress of 2000 - 2006 created over 250 Free Trade Agreements for American Corporations.

The less educated...the economy...two separate issues and threads..now separated and responded to without falling for the spin which is your druthers....your hero would be proud....but fewer and fewer Americans are impressed.;)

Werbung:
Nice spin...I know who your political pundit hero is.

Really? I don't even know who my political pundit hero is. If you do, by all means tell me.

The "less educated" Obama is not appeasing is the religious wing nuts and their "creationism" voodoo dark ages lingo. But you knew that...you, like all republicans, can't stay focused long enough to discuss...you like to go right to the spin and get your propaganda in.

So in your view, anyone that might have a different view, is less educated. But someone who can't name Obama's VP, can't list any of his views, thinks he's going to pay their mortgage, and auto fuel bill every month, is not really uneducated?

The economy, which is the source of discussion here, is Bush's doing...getting all the jobs out of this nation with tax incentives to do so and single handedly without ANY input from the republican controlled Congress of 2000 - 2006 created over 250 Free Trade Agreements for American Corporations.

You do realize that in every country around the world, with prohibited free-trade, they have without exception had massive poverty? China, India, North Korea, Vietnam, and so on are examples.

The less educated...the economy...two separate issues and threads..now separated and responded to without falling for the spin which is your druthers....your hero would be proud....but fewer and fewer Americans are impressed.;)

So me pointing out that you said Obama had been in office for 2 weeks, when he's been there for 53 days, is simply spin?

That said, do you know what caused our economic down turn? Specifically?

Back