Obama not US born

Werbung:
Hello Folks, I am a retired Soldier, I have two children, both born overseas to US citizens in a US Military Hospital which is considered US territory. Both of my Kids are full citizens with the same rights as anyone one born within the 50US States. Question: Was Sarah Palen born before Alaska became a state, she may not be a born US citizen?

Hello Folks, I am a retired Soldier, I have two children, both born overseas to US citizens in a US Military Hospital which is considered US territory. Both of my Kids are full citizens with the same rights as anyone one born within the 50US States. Question: Was Sarah Palen born before Alaska became a state, she may not be a born US citizen?

Alaska became a state in 1959. Palin was born in 1964.

She was also born in Idaho.

Werbung:
Holy google search batman!!..... it must be true...... thats' a mighty convincing case you put forth unto the world and indeed backed up by a serious weight of incontravertable evidence........:rolleyes:

Results 1 - 10 of about 6,810,000 for obama isnt US . (0.13 seconds)

............all that evidence AND assembled in 0.13 of a second....amazing!!.... incredible.....who'd of thought it eh?

Back