Obama "O"pologizes!

tarheelconservative

I can understand President Obama finally getting around to calling Tim Shriver of the Special Olympics, and apologizing. However, shouldn't Obama apologize publicly to all the athletes, parents, and families? Instead Barry apologizes to someone that wasn't even the subject of his little joke. There is a reason why sitting Presidents don't do these little shows, but Barry is more caught up in being a celebrity than a President. Here is a thought how about you start doing your job, and stop doing interviews about your NCAA picks or making jokes about Special Olympics athletes.

Werbung:
I think this is no big deal. I have attended many special olympics games and supported them. But in all honesty that kind of self-deprecating joke is the kind of joke I would have made. Special Olympiads do tend to have poor athletic skills and to compare oneself to one is perhaps accurate. What we admire them for is not their great athletic prowess but their great courage in the face of a lack of athleticism. It is honest to realize that they are not the most skilled bowlers around.

There are so many good reasons to oppose Obama that this just makes all complaints seem a bit less real.

When did Americans lose their backbone? Frankly, anyone who can't handle words, or being called a name, is prime "dis" material.

Here is a thought how about you start doing your job, and stop doing interviews about your NCAA picks or making jokes about Special Olympics athletes.
Not a PROB!!!!!!!!!!

"Responding to Kroft's observation that Wall Street types in the New York area thought the appointments of Geithner and Lawrence Summers to his cabinet indicated he would be more $upportive of them, Obama said those people need to get out of town. "They need to spend a little time outside of New York. Because … if you go to North Dakota, or you go to Iowa, or you go to Arkansas, where folks would be thrilled to be making $75,000 a year - without a bonus - then I think they'd get a sense of why people are frustrated."

:p

Werbung:
It is called the cost of living. I don't know if Obama has ever taken notice, but things are more expensive in NY, and Chicago, etc. The same items there would be cheaper else where, and thus when you look at the cost of living, the amount of the salaries are a little deceiving.

Back