Obama officially elected today...almost

Popeye

Yep, with the Electoral College voting today, things are almost official...Jan. 20th will be a day when change finally begins for this country..Bush's Amerika will become Obama's America. What a great 8 years we have to look forward to.

We have known Barack Obama will become the nation's 44th president since Election Night, but now it's official. The Electoral College voters cast their ballots in state capitals today, fulfilling their ceremonial but very important role as laid out by the Constitution.

But this is actually not the last step in the process. Congress will still have to confirm the results at a joint session scheduled for Jan. 6. Mr. Obama will then be sworn in as the country's first black president on Jan. 20 at noon.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/12/15/politics/politicalhotsheet/entry4670501.shtml

Werbung:
I will be sure to wear black to mourn :)

Do so if you wish, but keep in mind this is going to be one of the biggest days in our nation's history. The inauguration of the first president of color will be spoken about and taught long after all of are dead and buried. Perhaps, in your older age, you will have a change of heart and wish you had been a contributor to this historic defining moment.

Do so if you wish, but keep in mind this is going to be one of the biggest days in our nation's history. The inauguration of the first president of color will be spoken about and taught long after all of are dead and buried. Perhaps, in your older age, you will have a change of heart and wish you had been a contributor to this historic defining moment.

I am more interested the idea of judging him and being judged myself by the content of charater rather than something as pathetic as the color of his or anyone’s skin. It is because of that content of character that I will be wearing black. In 100 years the kind of person he was will matter more than that his father was black.

Werbung:
NOTHING makes his election legal, binding or valid as the reason is rooted in Bush v Gore not natural birth status. Sorry! Id federal judges ignored the constituion to keep me out of court and then if all of you ignored reality then his election is never, ever legal, binding or vlaid. If you obey his intallation? you have committed treason by amending a term of our law w/o due process. VOTING is not due process when soem people were illegally ddnied theri vote, soem votes were not counted and when the facts told the citizens that a massive conflict of interest existed so that No member of congress could be legally elected.

Popeye, someday you will be paying for a steak dinner for if this were a bet you'd lose. I cannot know when but only that you will at some point as my legal fight to recheck the offices and secure justice for women starting with me will happen. You and your one vote?

That is an office of government and law! :D

Back