Obama: Pay to Play

So in your world, since there are conservatives in the Republican party, that means all republicans are conservatives? Did you know there are conservatives in the democrat party too? Fewer, but they do exist.

But let's face it the Conservatives that have sex with MULES are Republicants.:eek:

This particular one if you watched the clip was a big anti-choice Conservative.

That's understandable I guess. I mean he's never going to get his MULE pregnant!
:eek:

Werbung:
But let's face it the Conservatives that have sex with MULES are Republicants.:eek:

This particular one if you watched the clip was a big anti-choice Conservative.

That's understandable I guess. I mean he's never going to get his MULE pregnant!

TG, that has to be one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever read on this forum, and there have been some doozies.

Not only is "Republican" synonymous with "conservative", but all the conservatives are banging mules.

C'mon, you're smarter than that.

TG, that has to be one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever read on this forum, and there have been some doozies.

Not only is "Republican" synonymous with "conservative", but all the conservatives are banging mules.

I didn't say that. I said Conservatives are not in the Democratic Party they are (maybe I should have said for the most part) in the Republicant Party.

And this particular beasty boy... well he is a CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN. He's so CONSERVATIVE in fact that he's a leader of a Conservative anti-choice group.

Are you disputing this fact?

Allow me to print a disclaimer: I'm fully aware that the vast majority of Conservatives do not have sex with MULES.

Genseneca was talking about what Conservatives find of value.

Well this one... the one I cited... values MULES!

Are you disputing that?

You must not be reading all his posts.

You're overestimating his level of intelligence.

Werbung:
Back