Obama Plans to Redistribute Wealth

asur

Nobody is there to represent the middle class it seems.
Obama wants to tax all working Americans and tax
all achievers, that make the US great.

He seeks Government mandates to replace
the individual. Punishing success is what Obama
is all about. Giving money to those who already
don't pay taxes, makes little sense.

Werbung:
If you believe what the right wing "ethical" candidates tell you then yes. I myself prefer factcheck.org which debunks everything you typed.

As I've told numerous people:

Based upon my wife and I's tax statements, over the last 16 years:
1993-2000 Our wages increased 18%
our tax liability increased 3%
Our house appreciated by 11.5%
235k to 262k

2000-now
Our wages increased 6%
Our tax liability increased 12%
Our house value increased 2%
262k to 267K (and thats after improvements.)

Moral of the story:
Democratic president = higher wages, proportionately higher taxes, good economy

Republican president = minimal wage increases, disproportionate tax increase, Wall Street destroyed

you do the math, this is not rocket science.

I understand not many here in these forums wishes to face reality, but based upon what I see on TV, the net, print media, and in person here in Raleigh NC just today, Barrack Obama is going to be the next President of the United States. McMaverick/Barbie supporters can whine and cry all you like, you can call names, you can tell all the lies you want, but at the end of the day, a majority of Americans have woken up and are tired of the tactics, and politics that have brought us to where we are today, and they are able to discern truth from delusion and fiction. As a matter of fact I wonder if the republicans realize that one of their downfalls throughout this whole campaign has been the negative slur strategy. It failed, but here with 5 1/2 days to go, its all they have left to cling to. Sorry about your luck, you boarded the wrong train.

Hopefully you can get onboard with the rest of society and help get things turned around because if you aren't part of the solution, you're just part of the problem:cool:

If you believe what the right wing "ethical" candidates tell you then yes. I myself prefer factcheck.org which debunks everything you typed.

235k to 262k

2000-now
Our wages increased 6%

Moral of the story:

Republican president = minimal wage increases, disproportionate tax increase, Wall Street destroyed

I understand not many here in these forums wishes to face reality, but based upon what I see on TV, the net, print media, and in person here in Raleigh NC just today, Barrack Obama is going to be the next President of the United States. McMaverick/Barbie supporters can whine and cry all you like, you can call names, you can tell all the lies you want, but at the end of the day, a majority of Americans have woken up and are tired of the tactics, and politics that have brought us to where we are today, and they are able to discern truth from delusion and fiction. As a matter of fact I wonder if the republicans realize that one of their downfalls throughout this whole campaign has been the negative slur strategy. It failed, but here with 5 1/2 days to go, its all they have left to cling to. Sorry about your luck, you boarded the wrong train.

Hopefully you can get onboard with the rest of society and help get things turned around because if you aren't part of the solution, you're just part of the problem:cool:

Do you have any evidence that it was a tangible democratic policy that caused any of this, or is it simply a Democrat was in office when it happened.

I can just as easily point to all of your numbers and say the moral of the story is that divided government works best. Therefore we should never elect a Democrat right now.

There is a lot more involved in every aspect you mentioned that you simply glossed over.

If you really care about facts and not lip service here is a fact:

Democrats are in charge of the house and the Congress. And have been for awhile.

Instead of both parties crying and blaming each other ............ lets do something.

Here are some more facts.

If we are going to make it we have to cut government. We have to suck it up. That is what you do in a household to save money or business.

That is right some programs have to be cut. We have spent a lot of money on nothing.

dude facts are facts, nice try tho

And fact is we have divided government at that time. It cannot be "proved" either way as you are trying to do. Your assertions are based on nothing, but of course you are entitled to your own opinion.

I also notice the lack of any policies in your response.

Check the records of the CARTER administration for:

UNEMPLOYMENT (double figures)
WAGES (no growth)
STOCKS (n the toilet)
INFLATION (double figures)
INTEREST RATES (double figures, nobody could afford a house, much less earn interest!!!)

Those are the numbers you are going to see again.

I have caught factcheck.org in lies myself. :rolleyes:

Does anyone do their own research anymore?

Are you puppets or people without brains who believe what the media says is "truth"???

235k to 262k

2000-now
Our wages increased 6%

Moral of the story:

You realize that the tax write-off you take on your mortgage interest decreased significantly during that time because interest is front loaded and your first mortgage payment includes much more interest while your last mortgage payment is almost all principle. On that first payment and all the ones near the beginning you get a high write-off but on that last one and the ones near the end you get almost no write-off.

Did your kids also move out? What else changed?

Are you blaming the decreased value of your house on Bush? because in case you haven't noticed the financial crisis is both worldwide (indicating that it was not the result of what Bush did) and that democrats were in control of congress when it began.

By the way, using anecdotal evidence, before Bush we paid several thousand dollars each year and after Bush (we also had a second child) we paid close to nothing. So now I get to consider myself to be one of the deadbeats who takes more than he gives. Well, we increased giving at church.

If you really care about facts and not lip service here is a fact:

Democrats are in charge of the house and the Congress. And have been for awhile.

Instead of both parties crying and blaming each other ............ lets do something.

2 years, get better resources.

And fact is we have divided government at that time. It cannot be "proved" either way as you are trying to do. Your assertions are based on nothing

nothing but straight math, then again you don't seem to grasp that particular concept I see....

I have caught factcheck.org in lies myself. :rolleyes:

Does anyone do their own research anymore?

Are you puppets or people without brains who believe what the media says is "truth"???

I call bullshat!!!!!

got proof?

You realize that the tax write-off you take on your mortgage interest decreased significantly during that time because interest is front loaded and your first mortgage payment includes much more interest while your last mortgage payment is almost all principle. On that first payment and all the ones near the beginning you get a high write-off but on that last one and the ones near the end you get almost no write-off.

The tax write-off for our mortgage interest even at the beginning was no where near the total tax liability for wages, capital gains, assets, and investments, therefore is an inadequate indicator. You are talking about a couple of ounces of water from an entire lake.

Did your kids also move out? What else changed?

no, the only things that changed were the amounts coming in and the amounts going out to uncle george

Are you blaming the decreased value of your house on Bush? because in case you haven't noticed the financial crisis is both worldwide (indicating that it was not the result of what Bush did) and that democrats were in control of congress when it began.

Come on, be realistic. 8 years of a republican president, 6 of those spent with a republican congress and you say that its the democrats fault with a straight face????????????????

get off the extacy man........

nothing but straight math, then again you don't seem to grasp that particular concept I see....

I take it there will be no tangible policy you will point to then? Rather all we get from you is a personal attack on mathematic abilities.

You can point to Clinton tax levels all you want, but the one ingredient that will be continually missing is the thing Clinton had to make it all possible, the technology boom.

Yes, I checked several claims out myself a few weeks ago. I'm not going to research it for you. Gather up about 10 claims about McCain and check them out with data if you want to know the truth.

Or are you the type that would rather call someone a liar with no proof?

The BLAME for the decrease in housing rests solely upon a normal correction in housing worth.

Housing correction was overdue. People like to think that the only direction houses go is up. That has never been true. There was a housing bubble burst in 1929 too.

Something that has shoved the housing correction lower than is should have gone in some states and areas of states is forclosures.

Foreclosures have the ability to reduce a neighbor's houses worth. They are looking at how to correct this. Removing the foreclosures from the comps when doing appraisals are being considered.

The cause of foreclosures lies upon fannie and freddie encouraging the mortgage folks to "create loan programs so everyone can have the American dream". These loans have steps in their monthly mortgage payment. People were fooled into believing they would be able to meet those obligations when the time came. They could not. It has been a sad situation for many fellow Americans.

What to see the truth? Watch this video and give me your thoughts please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usvG-s_Ssb0

Here is an even better one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RZVw3no2A4

Werbung:
if he wants to take our money and give to the poor, he should start with his own aunt who he wrote about in his first book lovingly.

she now lives in the slums of boston and uses a iron or metal rod for a cane since she cant afford to buy one, but she is voting for obama.. Obama can have 50 bucks from me to buy the poor old woman a cane.

he is his brothers keeper as long as he uses our money to do it.

first a brother living in a hut
now an aunt living in a slum

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/us_elections/article5042571.ece

Back